Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

How Does 2kondo Work? For You To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Does 2kondo Work? For You To Make Money Online In Nigeria (414 Views)

NTEL Sim Pack: How.does It Work? / Where And How To Buy Binatone Products Online In Nigeria / How Does A Lock On Misile Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does 2kondo Work? For You To Make Money Online In Nigeria by richardbarn: 6:19am On May 11, 2016
2kondo.com is the Nigerian version of fiverr

To use 2kondo go to www.2kondo.com, click on JOIN on the header. Register by entering your email directly or join via your facebook account

After you set up your account on 2kondo, you set up your offerings, called giggs. This is the least amount of work you’re willing to do for two thousand naira.

2kondo has a huge marketplace, though, so it’s a great place to find work. As you improve your reputation on 2kondo, you’ll advance in levels and be able to offer Gigg Multiples and Gigg Extras.

With Gigg Multiples, people can order your gigg times 2, 4, or whatever. This is great for people who want more than one of whatever service or product you’re offering.

With Gigg Extras, you can ask for more money for more work. For example, I run a gigg called “I will write a 500 word blog article for you.” That gig costs two thousand naira, but I have Gigg Extras for longer blog posts; a Gig Extra to write 1,000 words worth of blog posts for an extra N2,000.

This is where you really start to make money

(1) (Reply)

A Clean Used Samsung S5 Mini For Grabs / Spectranet Portable Mifi Needed Asap / Apple Iphone 6 128gb @kakacom Mobile World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.