Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Girl, 15, Graduates From Community College With Two Degrees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl, 15, Graduates From Community College With Two Degrees (868 Views)

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl, 15, Graduates From Community College With Two Degrees by Chibuzoc(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2016
Noel Ramos, 15, will graduate from her Michigan high school in 2018.
When she does, she'll be well ahead of her classmates after earning two associate's degrees from Kellogg Community College.
Noel is still a sophomore at Gull Lake High School, but after she duel enrolled, she and her mother realized she could earn the degrees before her diploma.
'I was just taking college classes the first semester. Like I didn't plan on graduating at all.
'Then my mom started looking into and she was like "wait a second you like taking these classes you might as well just like get your degree". I'm like "oh my goodness that's such a good idea!"' she told Fox 4.
Noel enrolled at Kellogg when she was a 13-year-old freshman. Two years later she's earned a degree in general studies and another in art.
'I like art, I'm not going into the art field but I like art, so I was like oh yeah might as well get that too,' said Noel.
Counselors at Gull Lake have been floored by Noel's accomplishments.
- See more at: http://www.buzorpages.com/2016/05/girl-15-graduates-from-community.html
Re: Girl, 15, Graduates From Community College With Two Degrees by donvicky2007: 7:29am On May 11, 2016
Good for her, congratulations
Re: Girl, 15, Graduates From Community College With Two Degrees by CaptainEColeJnr: 7:43am On May 11, 2016
nice
Re: Girl, 15, Graduates From Community College With Two Degrees by jm398964: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2016
The similar because a famous person who produce positive during apprehension, I obtain it. Though the anemometer paying someone to do my assignments understand writing protected on the way to join.
Re: Girl, 15, Graduates From Community College With Two Degrees by Alvinaash: 6:09am On Jan 31, 2018
The similar because a famous person who produce positive during apprehension, I obtain it. Though the anemometer paying someone to do my essays understand writing protected on the way to join.

essay writer
Re: Girl, 15, Graduates From Community College With Two Degrees by AnjelinAnderson: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
The similar because a famous person who produce positive during apprehension, I obtain it. Though the anemometer paying someone to do my essays understand writing protected on the way to join. essay writer
Re: Girl, 15, Graduates From Community College With Two Degrees by Afzalsheikh: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2019
Reflective composing is one of the most widely recognized techniques used to evaluate work-based learning. An expanding number of understudies overall controls are appraised on the nature of their Reflective composition. How to Write a Reflection Paper

(1) (Reply)

Any Professional Course Rather Than Medicine And Surgery In Medical School. / 30 International Scholarships Offered By The World’s Top Universities / 10 Really Strange Medical Conditions And Mental Disorders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.