Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter (48366 Views)

Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Zane2point4(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2016
All I see are two baby elephants.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by imperial2chies: 3:49pm On May 11, 2016
I concur. Thar is just so true.
free2ryhme:
The crude mentality of woman with iphone today is similar to our forefathers when the white man showed them mirror for the first time reflecting their image
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2016
mikolo80:
the tattooos abi
Yes the one with tattoos
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by mikolo80: 7:11pm On May 11, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yes the one with tattoos
sign of nackability ba.your head de dia.
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2016
mikolo80:
sign of nackability ba.your head de dia.
Naso msn
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by mikolo80: 7:37pm On May 11, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Naso msn
and dem go wonder why dem be single mother.at least the girl give herself brain
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2016
mikolo80:
and dem go wonder why dem be single mother.at least the girl give herself brain
I didn't get that
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by mikolo80: 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

I didn't get that
as in guys will go after the skanky looking women,cos anyone with tattoos is definitely fuccking,but unless you're into tattoos(i'm not),or she has some extraordinary good character,we ain't wifing thm.touch and go tinz
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2016
mikolo80:
as in guys will go after the skanky looking women,cos anyone with tattoos is definitely fuccking,but unless you're into tattoos(i'm not),or she has some extraordinary good character,we ain't wifing thm.touch and go tinz
Lol... I don't do tattoo. But, I view lady/women with tattoos sexy and just good for nacking. We are on the same line.
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by mikolo80: 1:49am On May 12, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... I don't do tattoo. But, I view lady/women with tattoos sexy and just good for nacking. We are on the same line.
Toh but if you tell them den no go gree
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by mikolo80: 1:50am On May 12, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Toh but if you tell them den no go gree.all na to feel among
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2016
mikolo80:
Toh but if you tell them den no go gree.all na to feel among
Haha.. If u were to be in their shoes, will you agree about that assertion
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Damianobi(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
If I was dating the daughter, the biggest mistake she'll make would be introducing me to her mum. Coz I'm so switching allegiance! Experience, they say, is the best teacher. I could really use some experienced mama.

OP...after you will complain that PMB is President and Minister for Petroleum at the same time. Na you post topic. Na you still be FTC. How will Nigeria be good?

Lwkmd..... Dis is a frantically funny fact. #FFF
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by mikolo80: 2:12pm On May 12, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Haha.. If u were to be in their shoes, will you agree about that assertion
as a woman i don't need tattoo or piercing to get dikk na.plenty of decent ways to flirt without looking like a slut.may dem ask calabar gehls
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2016
mikolo80:
as a woman i don't need tattoo or piercing to get dikk na.plenty of decent ways to flirt without looking like a slut.may dem ask calabar gehls
I never knew you are a woman, what you said is true. tattoo does not justify one being sexy and it does justify one being slutty.
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by mikolo80: 3:02pm On May 12, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

I never knew you are a woman, what you said is true. tattoo does not justify one being sexy and it does justify one being slutty.
no o.i meant if i was a woman.i am a guy o
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2016
mikolo80:
no o.i meant if i was a woman.i am a guy o
Alright man
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2016
Beremx:
the woman in tattoos is the mum
Hello Mrs!
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by missyQween(f): 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
Bishops10:
My MissyQween fine pass them

Thanks dear
Re: Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter by Bishops10(m): 11:56pm On May 13, 2016
missyQween:

Thanks dear
Always welcomed Honey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / My Sister Is Missing (photos) / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.