Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

2016 NDA List Of Successful Candidates For AFSB Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2016 NDA List Of Successful Candidates For AFSB Interview (1492 Views)

NDA 2018/2019 List Of Candidates For AFSB (70th Regular Course) / List Of Successful Candidates Admitted Into NDA 2016 From Benue / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Air Force DSSC Cadet Training 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 NDA List Of Successful Candidates For AFSB Interview by chapatti: 8:32am On May 11, 2016
2016 NDA List of Successful Candidates for AFSB Interview - This have been going on for some days and i have been up and down trying to verify the potentiality of it. Well as at four days ago, i confirmed from an insider that the story is true. To this end, those applicants who did take part in the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 23 April 2016 are to note that 2016 NDA List of successful Candidates in the just concluded 68 Regular Course exam have been published via online. A message an insider revealed to our team.nda For those applicants whose names appear in the list which will be documented here much later, should take note that they will be going through a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests among others.

A message from the The NDA Academy indicates the affirmation that the only authentic list of shortlisted candidates for the 68 Regular Course Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) is the list published posted on the NDA website and the Comsoft Portal.

Please also note that the 2016 NDA shortlisted candidates in the 68 regular course are in two (2) strata, and successful persons as it where will appear before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) 2 Batches as follows.
To check your name, click >>> 2016 NDA List of Successful Candidates For AFSB Interview
Re: 2016 NDA List Of Successful Candidates For AFSB Interview by crookes(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2016
Congrats to mua coz am on course to join the army... Did I tell u I made the 50 man list? Yeah I just did... cool smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? / Which Are The Best HR Certifications Out There? / Accounting Vs Banking/finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.