Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School (906 Views)

UNIOSUN Graduating Students Dressed In High School Uniforms / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by winkmart: 9:28am On May 11, 2016
See that aeroplane going! My dad is the pilot. I remember that to be one of my fables I gave friends in High School. As you all know, a school is a gathering of humans with different characters and attitudes. You get to meet some extra ordinary jovial people and some crazily weirdos you would wonder if they were humans. And for the fact that there are a lot of people claiming they are rich in their family, you wouldn't want to be caught off guard.

You also want to belong and claim your family owns Computer Village, even. I had an imaginary uncle then in London that brought stuffs for me, I always told my friends. My uncle traveled every week to London. And when he came back, he made sure he came with a different car and a lot of goodies. I once told my friends my uncle brought a Chewing Gum that never loses its taste. You will chew and chew and it continues to get sweetened the more it stays in your mouth. I was telling Samuel the other day on how I chewed the gum for 3 days and later spat it out. He asked why I did that, since it doesn't lose its taste. I knew I had been caught off guard. But I still tried to cover up telling him I wanted to try the Macaroni flavour.

I claimed my younger ones were given birth to in the States, Tulsa, Oklahoma to be precise. I wasn't there at their birth, but I once went with my dad to celebrate my younger brothers birthday, when he was 3. We decided not to go by Flight. We took a speed boat instead and we spent 3 days on Sea. Told them there were so many bus tops on the sea and what they basically sold are fishes. That there was a fish that looked like a Lion, people of that locality called it Fishion.

I told them we saw Mermaids when we got to the American Sea. And they were waving at us. That mermaids are friendly beings and not evil. Mind you, it wasn't me alone that did this. A guy came to join us then in SS2 . Abiola would tell us he spent his summers in Chicago, Michael Jordan was his next door neighbour. They practiced basketball together everymorning and immediately after practice, they always had enough to eat. We all believed anyway as this guy looked American. I remember Toke, a girl like that. They had almost everything you mentioned that you have in your family, even the latest.

There was a time a certain girl's parents bought a Mercedes Benz 200. Toke said her dad had 3 Mercedes Benz 2000 and it didn't run on petrol, but Olive Oil and it could recognize all of them in the family. Anytime they entered into the car, The car would mention their name and welcome them. Ramon was someone we all believed his fables should have been noticed by the Military as this guy could make you believe anything.

His lies were not on 4G Networks self, they run on Optical Fibers. Ramon once told us his Dad Rode on Bicycle to Saudi Arabia. and when we asked him how he crossed the sea, he said the bicycle was a special one and it could fly. I also remember him telling us they had a tree in the compound that bore different fruits.

That his dad was presented with that by a Djine in the desert, while he was travelling. Dimeji made us to under that his dad fought in the World War 1. He fought along side the Germans and was decorated with so much Awards for his gallantry. That after World War I, he came back to fight Africa War 1 and was later invited to assist China in the Asia War 3.

He surely capitalised on the fact that we might not be able to unravel the truth since the event happened in way past. High school was fun anyway. Though we all later realized we were scoping each other as in one way or the other, we got to know where everyother person lived and we never saw anything we claimed to have.

The girl that claimed they had Mercedes Benz 2000, actually happened to be the daughter of a Commercial Bus Driver. Dimejis dad was just a Neighborhood Watch Official of the LAGOS State Government, Yes, Ramon's dad was an Alahaji, but he never rode to Mecca, and they only happened to have lots of fruits in their compound that his mum simply sold them at the market.

SO GUYS, LET'S GET TO KNOW ABOUT THOSE LIES YOUR FRIENDS TOLD WAY BACK THEN ...KINDLY COMMENT.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/see-big-lies-i-used-to-tell-friends-in.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by Nobody: 9:40am On May 11, 2016
Lol.....

I told my friends that,* Ever since my Mom gave birth to me, I have never drank water, till my JSS1.....gringrin

Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by NiRfreak(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2016
so SS2 students are this dumb?....whats the name of your village?
Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:01am On May 11, 2016
Lai Mohammed sure has a story to tell
Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:09am On May 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lol.....

I told my friends that,* Ever since my Mom gave birth to me, I have never drank water, till my JSS1.....gringrin

how far dear...
do you know I fly an Airbus A820, and I can take you round the world..
all you need do is take my hard so i can place a brilliant ornamental piece in your ring finger ,so we can take to the skies and be like the love eagles with the clouds as our bedspread, and the sun as our silhouette, and the stars will entertain us with their sparkling brilliance wink
Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by Nobody: 10:12am On May 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
how far dear...
do you know I fly an Airbus A820, and I can take you round the world..
all you need do is take my hard so i can place a brilliant ornamental piece in your ring finger ,so we can take to the skies and be like the love eagles with the clouds as our bedspread, and the sun as our silhouette, and the stars will entertain us with their sparkling brilliance wink

Reallyshockedshocked

Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:17am On May 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Reallyshockedshocked
yes dear..
I'll love to feel the warmth of you hug in a compressed pressures of the high altitude ...
baby,I officially introduce you into my heart—a VIP space for you there wink
Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by Nobody: 11:35am On May 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
yes dear..
I'll love to feel the warmth of you hug in a compressed pressures of the high altitude ...
baby,I officially introduce you into my heart—a VIP space for you there wink

*Storygrin

Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:30pm On May 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*Storygrin
oh... cry an angel like you should be able to detect a gentleman like me wink .... just look at your flawless beauty .. you need a caring dude to furnish your epidermis to a smoother and lovelier skin tone.. you need a caring dude to take care of those hourglass waists and protruding chests .. only a gentleman who understands your flaws, your aversion, your hobbies, your mood and your character wink ...
Baby, am here for you cool
Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by xender(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2016
I told them that
Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
oh... cry an angel like you should be able to detect a gentleman like me wink .... just look at your flawless beauty .. you need a caring dude to furnish your epidermis to a smoother and lovelier skin tone.. you need a caring dude to take care of those hourglass waists and protruding chests .. only a gentleman who understands your flaws, your aversion, your hobbies, your mood and your character wink ...
Baby, am here for you cool

Hmmm.... undecided

Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:10pm On May 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Hmmm.... undecided
baby why can't you just believe me cry ... I care for my angel I.e. you wink
you will be my priority,
anyway, I will give you time to weigh my offers of love,and taking you round the world,
whether it's Zanzibar, or Mauritius, whether its Dubai or Rio,whether its California or Paris, I can take you there cool

my baby wink
Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
baby why can't you just believe me cry ... I care for my angel I.e. you wink
you will be my priority,
anyway, I will give you time to weigh my offers of love,and taking you round the world,
whether it's Zanzibar, or Mauritius, whether its Dubai or Rio,whether its California or Paris, I can take you there cool

my baby wink

undecided undecided

Re: See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:23pm On May 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

undecided undecided

just think about it and I'll ask for your answer later wink wink ... mwaaah

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Ability In Answering MBA/GMAT/GRE Questions With Steps! / 2016 /2017 Waec / Wassce Timetable NOVEMBER /DECEMBER Blastexam / UNN Releases 2016/2017 Supplementary Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.