Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked (940 Views)

Get 4 .EDU And 1 .GOV Backlink For As Low As 5k / Cost Of Registering A .edu.ng Domain / Which Hosting Company Is The Best For .edu.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by syr1u5: 10:04am On May 11, 2016
PM me if you want info on staff and student.

Re: Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by nnamdiosu(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
syr1u5:
PM me if you want info on staff and student.

Haba guy. this thing that u did no make sense. you are hacking inside ur own country? guy I beg u don't misuse ur gift and talents
Re: Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 11, 2016
That is why we keep preaching the gospel of quality web design. They probably invested millions on that website yet look at how vulnerable it is.
I like your way bro! But pls which CMS or Framework does the site use??
Re: Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by EntclassBlog(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
There is God o!!!!!!!
Re: Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by syr1u5: 7:48am On May 12, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Haba guy. this thing that u did no make sense. you are hacking inside ur own country? guy I beg u don't misuse ur gift and talents

Its a wake up call for YABATECH... The so called Millions they investigated to make the site should be investigated
Re: Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by syr1u5: 7:49am On May 12, 2016
Laive:
That is why we keep preaching the gospel of quality web design. They probably invested millions on that website yet look at how vulnerable it is.

http://www.yabatech.edu.ng/loginpage.php. iF you want access PM me.
Re: Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by syr1u5: 7:50am On May 12, 2016
Laive:

The CMS was Designed By CITM Yabatech... And i am sure the millions they spent was used to buY Benz and build multi-million naira Houses
Re: Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by Nobody: 8:18am On May 12, 2016
syr1u5:

The CMS was Designed By CITM Yabatech... And i am sure the millions they spent was used to buY Benz and build multi-million naira Houses
I pity them... These are the same people who charge their students huge sums of money per semester, yet they can't hire people like you to design their portal.
If I were you, I would flush out some of their important database files...
Please bro, keep hacking all the hackables!!!

1 Like

Re: Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by nnamdiosu(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2016
syr1u5:

Its a wake up call for YABATECH... The so called Millions they investigated to make the site should be investigated

OK you've made your point. Oya restore the site. those are innocent people who want to bear ur punishment for no reason. this is not the path to greatness.
Re: Yabatech.edu.ng Hacked by MoneyToolz: 1:56pm On May 12, 2016
Nice one, i have a job who can handle it, i need a db of a site, bt d site ix secure wo. Email me to jakehatedavies at gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

School Website - Help / Admind Please Delete This Thread / What Website Host Is Nairaland Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.