Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With (36626 Views)

Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up / Stella Damasus Hosts Hyacinth Idibia, 2face Idibia's Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by veeluv2015(f): 10:38am On May 11, 2016
I guess we are now in the season where celebs aren’t scared of introducing their loved ones to their fans. Recently, Stephanie Okereke Linus shared a picture of her sister. So did actor Jim Iyke. Today, it is the beautiful diva, actress Annie Idibia, wife of the music Legend, 2face Idibia who shared the picture of her brother. See what she what she wrote below;

annieidibia1 said “Say hello to my big bro ,Sylvester Macaulay!!!! I really miss you ,so sorry for all the times I have been so annoying !!! I love you bro. Follow him @myskin_is_mysin for Free knowledge … Very deep page!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFFPWXggMcM/?taken-by=annieidibia1&hl=en

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Nobody: 10:39am On May 11, 2016
Cute
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Nobody: 10:41am On May 11, 2016
grin

Chaii an na my namesake o.... grin
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by sinaj(f): 10:41am On May 11, 2016
Him b like yaba konvict lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Zambux(f): 10:45am On May 11, 2016
See as em be....

Anyways when this hits fp lemme no, nairaland and celebrity yarn be like bread and beans
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Nobody: 10:57am On May 11, 2016
eeehn eeehm

joke of the day:: Lol... When You Ask Your Wife to Prepare
Coconut Rice For You http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/lol-when-you-ask-your-wife-to-prepare.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Destined2win: 10:58am On May 11, 2016
sinaj:

See your mouth, make I no help you squeeze am small

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Nobody: 11:00am On May 11, 2016
Looks like iyanya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Akposkool(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2016
sinaj:

wicked

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Akposkool(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2016
Stephrocks:
Looks like iyanya.
in what world?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by halfricanadian(f): 11:40am On May 11, 2016
So lovely
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Qualer: 12:28pm On May 11, 2016
Zambux:
See as em be....

Anyways when this hits fp lemme no, nairaland and celebrity yarn be like bread and beans

i can see love in your eyes deary! grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Arewa12: 12:35pm On May 11, 2016
wow cool
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by CAPSLOCKED: 1:34pm On May 11, 2016
MARCHING WITH THIS THREAD TO THE FRONT PAGE LIKE. .........
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by FOWOSHERE01(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2016
Is it just me or they actually look very much alike. The resemblance is obviously there.

I wonder what it must feel like if your sister is married to 2face the great

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
ok who dem siblings Epp undecided
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 11, 2016
Who en pep undecided

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by olufoluke: 1:43pm On May 11, 2016
Cool
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by jazinogold(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2016
grin
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by emmaliveth10(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2016
if money ain't involved,will that bae hold him like that?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by mrmovedd: 1:44pm On May 11, 2016
cool
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 11, 2016
Zambux:
See as em be....

That ur shirt resemble okirika. How much cos if en pass 150 them cheat u.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 11, 2016
grin
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Evyivy(f): 1:47pm On May 11, 2016
Even if she didn't mention it's her brother, ofcos "common sense" will tell u, lemme hear she hug a non related fellow like that undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by titiakins: 1:47pm On May 11, 2016
What's next

A reality show?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Olukokosir(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by sukkot: 1:47pm On May 11, 2016
BEARD GANG MUTHAFUKAZ
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by SageTravels: 1:50pm On May 11, 2016
Wow
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Topestbilly(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2016
sinaj:

Your comment and signature are like North and East undecided
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by yemoxyl(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2016
The guy be like lipsrsealed
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 11, 2016
So? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

”Who Is Your Bro?” – Adekunle Gold Fires At Simi / Rachael Okonkwo Scrapes Off Her Hair (photos) / Cynthia Morgan shades Dammy Krane, Says He Deserves It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.