Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help (991 Views)

What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC / We Were Unable To Copy Your Files, Please Check Your Usb Device And The Selected / Depending On Your Needs, The Picture And Audio That Are Picked Up By The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by scantee(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2009
please NLs any time i want to sign in to yahoo this security alert will continue popin-up, and i will be clicking yes, but now i am tired of all, i takes me more than 5 mis to sign in because of the security alert.
please what can i do to stop this.

thanks
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by scantee(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2009
sorry here is the picture

Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by scantee(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2009
when i click yes another dialog box will pop-up again.
please help
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by Cactus(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2009
Clear your cache and browsing history.

That should take care of it

Why are you using Internet Explorer?

Download firefox, chrome or safari.

Do if fast, or else?
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by deji2005(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2009
most likely your clock and date aint set right
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by deji2005(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2009
@cactus is right or you can reset your internet to sqaure one here how

Open youe IE, tools, internet option, advanced then click on reset, confirm if you happy to continue should be fine
alternatively trying using firefox
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by scantee(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2009
Cactus:

Do if fast, or else?

thanks man i will do that.

deji2005:

most likely your clock and date aint set right

yee. my date is always incorrect

Cactus:

Do if fast, or else?

i downloaded flock and fire fox, when i want to log in, it will be showing me some error message, that i should get out of here or add exceptional bla bla bla
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by erniewhez(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2009
Its your windows security alert. It helps to secure you browsing into unsafe sites. You may go into your Internet options, by clicking on "tools", then "Internet Options" then "security" , then "Trusted Sites" there u click on "site" and type in the sites you dont want to recive such messages from. Windows will store the site as secured sites. Best of luck.
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by Cactus(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ah ah ah ah,

Hopefully one day your date will be correct soon
I bet softwares are cheap in nigeria so you can just get the ones that you are backdating for
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by deji2009(m): 1:53am On Aug 15, 2009
@erniewhez, 85% agreed with you, I would suggest you try that, good luck
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by scantee(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
deji2009:

@erniewhez, 85% agreed with you, I would suggest you try that, good luck

i did that, but is showing me message that all the site to added as a trusted site must use https:// so i dont know what it means by the (s) so i dis check the box marked "verify all the certificate in this site"

finally as i try to log in, it gives me another messsage taged"that this website is trying to open a web site in my trusted site zone did i want to allow it"

thanks man

Cactus:

Ah ah ah ah,

Hopefully one day your date will be correct soon
I bet softwares are cheap in nigeria so you can just get the ones that you are backdating for

which kind of software does that. please tell me i will,be glad to download it.

thanks

erniewhez:

Its your windows security alert. It helps to secure you browsing into unsafe sites. You may go into your Internet options, by clicking on "tools", then "Internet Options" then "security" , then "Trusted Sites" there u click on "site" and type in the sites you dont want to recive such messages from. Windows will store the site as secured sites. Best of luck.

I vote u the Best
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by netotse(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2009
scantee:

i did that, but is showing me message that all the site to added as a trusted site must use https:// so i dont know what it means by the (s) so i dis check the box marked "verify all the certificate in this site"

finally as i try to log in, it gives me another messsage taged"that this website is trying to open a web site in my trusted site zone did i want to allow it"

thanks man

which kind of software does that. please tell me i will,be glad to download it.

thanks

I vote u the Best

the 's' stands for secure. . .
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by scantee(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2009
netotse:

the 's' stands for secure. . .

ok thanks

but the problem persist, i dont know what to do again.
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by netotse(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2009
your date is always incorrect because your region is wrong, and your computer is set to update time automatically, wot you need to do is
1. change your region in control panel

2.right click the time place in the task bar and check all the tabs(i'm thinking it's the last one tho) disable the automatic synching of your clock(or time update. . .)

holla back if it doesnt solve your problem. . .
whats the firefox error?. . .cos firefox beats IE anyday
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by deji2009(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2009
@netotse nice one yeah. That what i said previously but you did good by breakign it down so the poster can understand it
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by scantee(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2009
netotse:

your date is always incorrect because your region is wrong, and your computer is set to update time automatically, wot you need to do is
1. change your region in control panel

2.right click the time place in the task bar and check all the tabs(i'm thinking it's the last one tho) disable the automatic synching of your clock(or time update. . .)

holla back if it doesnt solve your problem. . .
whats the firefox error?. . .cos firefox beats IE anyday

my man ur the man thanks very much for all your assitant

i have done that, and i set my date and time, the message is no more coming out, it seeems is because of my incorrect date and time.

ones again thanks
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by scantee(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2009
scantee:

my man ur the man thanks very much for all your[b] assitant[/b]assitance

i have done that, and i set my date and time, the message is no more coming out, it seeems is because of my incorrect date and time.

ones again thanks

deji2009:

@netotse nice one yeah. That what i said previously but you did good by breakign it down so the poster can understand it

my man thanks very much, i am now enjoy the stuff.

Best wish (Nairaland forever)
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by deji2009(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
Guys lets give ourself a round overplaud is team work, welldone guys cheesy
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by deji2009(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2009
we are getting stronger each day
Re: Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help by scantee(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2009
deji2009:

we are getting stronger each day

more than stronger

deji2009:

Guys lets give ourself a round overplaud is team work, welldone guys cheesy

you guys deserve more than that.

i want you guys to request for any kind of drink of your choice. i will send it across to you guys, you guys are more than too much

(1) (Reply)

Huawei 160g Modem For Sale. / Please Join The Next Big Thing Online-foursquare.com Gain So Many Benefits / Pls Help Me With Software To Create Wi Fi On My Mtn Fastlink Modem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.