Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). (662 Views)

I Need Help Webmasters- Google Adsense Verification Pin Issues / Gurus, Webmasters And Bloggers Please I Need Your Help / Domain Name Problem... Please Help Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). by Nobody: 11:16am On May 11, 2016
Nairaland, I am happy to announce to you that I have created a blog at last. the Blog url: www.mindnfingers. . Nairaland i dedicate this thread to you guys. i need your advice, criticism, ideas, visit, insults, scolding, praises an punishments. advices on widgets, SEO, designs, ADs (on the long run) and the likes are needed
Questions would be posted here from time to time. Nairaland, what next after the blog creation?

one of the ideas input can be found at www.mindnfingers./about

with the name, who can do a quality logo for me(free now, i will pay later, humble_me smiles)?

Anyone with the love of writing in the house,you want your voice to be heard send your articles to gloryolajide7@gmail.com and it would be published ASAP. any topic is welcomed. I remain a humble Learner.

(Page Updating)
Re: A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
You Finally Created Your Blog
That's good news... But you went the wrong way my dear! It will take a miracle for your blog to gain popularity. MindnFingers would have been better if it was self-hosted and had a Top Level Domain like: www.mindnfingers.com.
"Any Topic Is Welcome"
If you must run a successful blog, then you must know your target audience. Don't write on different topics just because you need content. You can't practice medcine and law at the same time. Your blog readers should know you for ONLY one thing. My signature shows you what I am known for.
Should I Help You?
Blogging is a hubby/career that can make you rich. But that comes with a lot of hard work and committment - writing at night, researching, tearing papers, lighting the candles, etc.
But I can help you out. It all starts with a good domain name, a specific niche (or area of interest) and quality contents.
Re: A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 11, 2016
Laive:
That's good news... But you went the wrong way my dear! It will take a miracle for your blog to gain popularity. MindnFingers would have been better if it was self-hosted and had a Top Level Domain like: www.mindnfingers.com.
"Any Topic Is Welcome"
If you must run a successful blog, then you must know your target audience. Don't write on different topics just because you need content. You can't practice medcine and law at the same time. Your blog readers should know you for ONLY one thing. My signature shows you what I am known for.
Should I Help You?
Blogging is a hubby/career that can make you rich. But that comes with a lot of hard work and committment - writing at night, researching, tearing papers, lighting the candles, etc.
But I can help you out. It all starts with a good domain name, a specific niche (or area of interest) and quality contents.

I'm still Awake And Ready to Learn.
Re: A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). by Nobody: 1:21am On May 12, 2016
AYOBAMEE911:

I'm still Awake And Ready to Learn.
I am preparing a free guide to teach you how to design your own blog or website. If you need help in blogging, why not send me a mail? I will be glad to give you more blogging tips... Thanks... smiley

1 Like

Re: A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). by Nobody: 10:52am On May 12, 2016
Laive:

I am preparing a free guide to teach you how to design your own blog or website. If you need help in blogging, why not send me a mail? I will be glad to give you more blogging tips... Thanks... smiley

Thanks sir. sorry for the late response. GLO network qualms... I'm grateful. my first blog post: https://mindnfingers./2016/05/10/goal-set

i want it to go far and publicise, how? what of it making front page google?
Re: A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 12, 2016
AYOBAMEE911:

Thanks sir. sorry for the late response. GLO network qualms... I'm grateful. my first blog post: https://mindnfingers./2016/05/10/goal-set

i want it to go far and publicise, how? what of it making front page google?
AYOBAMEE911, tell me you wrote that post, and I'll call you an expert writer. But tell me you copied it from somewhere and then pasted on your blog, and I will be dissappointed with you!
The post really emphasizes the importance of setting goals and trust me, they were really helpful. However, before thinking of publicising your post, you must first overhaul your entire blog.
Your blog is hosted on which is not recommended. The blog is also lacking in terms of layout and design. Worst of all, you are using a sub-domain.
Re: A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). by brianromel(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2016
Laive:
"Any Topic Is Welcome"
Should I Help You?

Somebody give this Lad a Medal

Well said Laive

2 Likes

Re: A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). by Nobody: 9:08am On May 13, 2016
Laive:

AYOBAMEE911, tell me you wrote that post, and I'll call you an expert writer. But tell me you copied it from somewhere and then pasted on your blog, and I will be dissappointed with you!
The post really emphasizes the importance of setting goals and trust me, they were really helpful. However, before thinking of publicising your post, you must first overhaul your entire blog.
Your blog is hosted on which is not recommended. The blog is also lacking in terms of layout and design. Worst of all, you are using a sub-domain.

by Gods Grace , I wrote it on my own. sir , I did not consult anything. I just sat in front of my system and started striking some keys and i reached 1,000+ words I have tried a lot of free lancing job but No data to post for them. Thanks for the compliment Sir, your comments are motivating. the only problem I have is Data
Re: A Call To All For Help (webmasters And People With Ideas). by bedfordng(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2016
AYOBAMEE911:
Nairaland, I am happy to announce to you that I have created a blog at last. the Blog url: www.mindnfingers. . Nairaland i dedicate this thread to you guys. i need your advice, criticism, ideas, visit, insults, scolding, praises an punishments. advices on widgets, SEO, designs, ADs (on the long run) and the likes are needed
Questions would be posted here from time to time. Nairaland, what next after the blog creation?

one of the ideas input can be found at www.mindnfingers./about

with the name, who can do a quality logo for me(free now, i will pay later, humble_me smiles)?

Anyone with the love of writing in the house,you want your voice to be heard send your articles to gloryolajide7@gmail.com and it would be published ASAP. any topic is welcomed. I remain a humble Learner.

(Page Updating)
will advice you make use of blogger blog

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian HOSTED Adsense Account / Wapads.net Is A Great Scam Network / 15.1k Likes Facebook Page For Sale,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.