Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) (2527 Views)

PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield / Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) / Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 11:42am On May 11, 2016
[b][/b] hi guys,just wanted to see your views and opinions on the upcoming fps game(first person shooter) which are call of duty:infinite warfare which is being developed by ACTIVISION and battlefield 1 by DICE of EA (electronic art).everyone being complaining about call of duty always making their plots in future settings starting from black ops 2,ghost,advanced warfare,black ops 3 and now doing it again on infinite warfare.you know everyone was expecting treyarch were gonna develop another modern warfare but they didn't see to it.now back to battlefield now which stories has been set based on world war 1 DICE already said this year that they were gonna make a change(for all those who played battlefield:hardline which was all total wack) everyone are getting to like what battlefield are putting up(i mean for them to set a game in one of the deadliest war era). am not sure call of duty will be able to take the trophy this year (i mean imagine you with a gun in space floating it's gonna be wack). Your views and opinions will help especially for those who plans on pre-ordering any of them.call of duty:infinite warfare will be out around september and battlefield 1 around october. Note:call of duty:infinite warfare will be realeased alongside with a remastered version call of duty:modern warfare 2 also battlefield 1 will also have a collector edition
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by teekay213(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2016
do you have the pc version of the cod?
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 12:41pm On May 11, 2016
teekay213:
do you have the pc version of the cod?
man is not yet out but is coming out on pc,ps4,xbox one.
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by teekay213(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2016
3KINGZ18:
man is not yet out but is coming out on pc,ps4,xbox one.
where can i get pc games?i have some old ones but need new.
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 1:04pm On May 11, 2016
teekay213:
where can i get pc games?i have some old ones but need new.
if it's digital copy,download from oceanofgames.com
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by Samtoby(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2016
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare got a lot of hate this time guys
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:36am On May 12, 2016
battlefield 1 looks better. who the f wants to be shooting spaceships in space. people are tired of shooting robots or aliens or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by Samtoby(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2016
Baddestguyp:
battlefield 1 looks better. who the f wants to be shooting spaceships in space. people are tired of shooting robots or aliens or whatever.

Am telling you, tho I haven't play their last 5 games but when I read through complains of people on Infinite Warfare, I realize that I also hate playing in space... they also made a dick move by insisting on buying Infinite Warfare before getting Modern Warfare Remastered.. I will really love to have that alone
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 6:51am On May 15, 2016
Treyarch and dice said they are dropping last gen
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by kingraj01: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2016
I think battlefield has some thing to prove to gamers thus year.
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2016
kingraj01:
I think battlefield has some thing to prove to gamers thus year.
to the look of things am nt sure if cod can step up to battlefield this year
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by paularo: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2016
Call of duty infinite warfare doesn't entirely involve space ships and space shooting there are also some boots on the ground missions that appear really call of duty war like..

Battlefield 1 is a rehash of the old game which is based on old ancient really cool war system. Riding horses and holding a sword. Using mortars. Using Stein SMG. Also old school tankers and all.

To counter Battlefield 1, Call of duty also made a remastered edition of one of the oldest epic most loved Call of duty games which is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare which was a fan favorite that year. So it's going to be a tough competition between the two franchise.
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2016
paularo:
Call of duty infinite warfare doesn't entirely involve space ships and space shooting there are also some boots on the ground missions that appear really call of duty war like..

Battlefield 1 is a rehash of the old game which is based on old ancient really cool war system. Riding horses and holding a sword. Using mortars. Using Stein SMG. Also old school tankers and all.

To counter Battlefield 1, Call of duty also made a remastered edition of one of the oldest epic most loved Call of duty games which is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare which was a fan favorite that year. So it's going to be a tough competition between the two franchise.
yh but i heard the modern warfare remastered will be a standalone game
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by chill23: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
battlefeild would be better if you have internet connection it is a better game EA are expecting to sell 15 million copeis before the end of 2017
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
I stopped reading when I saw COD made by DICE and BF made by treyarch
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
youmour:
I stopped reading when I saw COD made by DICE and BF made by treyarch
this time read again but very slowly
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
3KINGZ18:
this time read again but very slowly

I doubt you know what you are talking about.
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
youmour:

Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
youmour:

Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by paularo: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2016
3KINGZ18:
yh but i heard the modern warfare remastered will be a standalone game

yeah, i heard the same thing but i don't think it would be released as a standalone same time infinite warfare would be released. They would use MW2 Remastered edition to boost the sales of Infinite warfare
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
3KINGZ18:
[b][/b] hi guys,just wanted to see your views and opinions on the upcoming fps game(first person shooter) which are call of duty:infinite warfare which is being developed by ACTIVISION and battlefield 1 by DICE of EA (electronic art).everyone being complaining about call of duty always making their plots in future settings starting from black ops 2,ghost,advanced warfare,black ops 3 and now doing it again on infinite warfare.you know everyone was expecting treyarch were gonna develop another modern warfare but they didn't see to it.now back to battlefield now which stories has been set based on world war 1 DICE already said this year that they were gonna make a change(for all those who played battlefield:hardline which was all total wack) everyone are getting to like what battlefield are putting up(i mean for them to set a game in one of the deadliest war era). am not sure call of duty will be able to take the trophy this year (i mean imagine you with a gun in space floating it's gonna be wack). Your views and opinions will help especially for those who plans on pre-ordering any of them.call of duty:infinite warfare will be out around september and battlefield 1 around october. Note:call of duty:infinite warfare will be realeased alongside with a remastered version call of duty:modern warfare 2 also battlefield 1 will also have a collector edition

I don't know if this was bumped but...The only cod series to be out sept is black ops4

Battlefield has a new sequel too by sept
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by 3KINGZ18: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I don't know if this was bumped but...The only cod series to be out sept is black ops4

Battlefield has a new sequel too by sept
This thread was created 2016
Re: Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
3KINGZ18:

This thread was created 2016

Yeahhhh I realizability that

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser: First To Answer This Has The Highest IQ In Nigeria / Top 10 Best Addictive Android Games To Play 2016 / Which Games Can I Play On This Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.