Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

How To Activate Multi-player Mode On Ppsspp + Download Link - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate Multi-player Mode On Ppsspp + Download Link (3604 Views)

Pes 2018 Psp, Android, Pc, Iphone Ppsspp Download Now / If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Multi-player Mode On Ppsspp + Download Link by myungidbaloxy: 12:09pm On May 11, 2016
*How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2016 ISO PSP On Android
*1. First create connection between the two devices using*hotspot* and the other joining with
*Wifi*
(i believe youalready know how to do that)
2.Now open the *ppsspp Gold* and locate *settings*>*Networking* and set it as below
:i. Tick on enable networking/wlan
ii. Tick on enable built-in PRO ad hoc server._
Note: Both devices must have the same settings indicated in step 2&3_
3.Go to *settings*> *Graphic* and set it with below. or depending on how you want it:i.
Tick on Simulate block transfer
.ii. Tick on Prevent FpS from exceeding 60.4.Load The game ( i believe you already know how
)5.Go to *match* Then *ADHOC*6.Go to *setup room* on One of the device and *create room* with a name
7.Ask your friend to join by going to *Match*> *Adhoc* and search for your *Room Name
*8.Then you click on the *room name* to join._When successful! go to match set up your team formation and start playing along with your friend on PES 16 Multiplayer Mode_
Download http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/02/download-pes-2016-for-ppsspp.html

(1) (Reply)

This Drone Looks And Flies Much Like A Bird / I Turned My Phone Into Something Cool Being At Home / I Introduce You To The Laude S800 Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.