Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! (66954 Views)

Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) / Free Games (bet9ja And Coupon Draws) / Be A Winner. Stake On Our 5-10 Odds Almost Daily In Bet9ja And Thank Us Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by suregirl1(f): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
made a withdrawal from my bet9ja account since on the 9th of this month and it's still pending, how can I go about it.
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by nnannaff: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2017
have bet9ja agent admin account for sale ( shop license ) call me here

You can use it to open your own shop in any location
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Fashx007: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Abeg make no one call this num again from this thread
Chidumebidavid:

Please i tried to withdraw my bet winnings on bet9ja but it has been over40 hours now no show.. It still says pending...please what do i do?
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by qwester: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hazard Top 10 Fantastic Solo Goals Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj-mKxdxA04
Like and Subscribe for more sports celebrities videos
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by omeiza7: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na God go punish them 4 bet9ja e dey easy make I recharge ma acct Bt hard to withdraw my winning...I've been unable to claim my winning about a week now...

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Evansjj(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
pls I would like to know the procedures in opening a bet acct with bet9ja

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by inno2020: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2017
grin
chidiarua:
I just funded my bet9ja account. I come choose some games to bet. I bet finish. Dem say I must go their shop go confirm am before. Biko, someone can't do everything online without going to a shop? I don't want my pastor to know that I'm doing gambling o undecidedI

grin grin[color=][/color]
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by omeiza7: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Abeg people I can't cash out my winnings make una hep ooo
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by albacete(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2017
chidiarua:
I just funded my bet9ja account. I come choose some games to bet. I bet finish. Dem say I must go their shop go confirm am before. Biko, someone can't do everything online without going to a shop? I don't want my pastor to know that I'm doing gambling o undecidedI

First of all, you did not log in before placing the bet, that's why it gave u a code to complete the bet at any bet9ja shop. Just give them the code and the amount you wish to stake.

Secondly, they have a customer care line and/or an email address. Did you communicate with them before posting this? That should have been your first line of action. They would respond faster there.
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by albacete(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
omeiza7:
Na God go punish them 4 bet9ja e dey easy make I recharge ma acct Bt hard to withdraw my winning...I've been unable to claim my winning about a week now...

Send them a mail and with full details. Nobody would respond to you positively with those comments you put up there. If you are a staff there and i start laying curse on your workplace (which includes you) without even stating the details of the transaction (no username, no betslip, no date/time), will you be obliged to offer any help. Be honest.

I am neither a staff nor an agent of bet9ja but this your comment is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Fashx007: 5:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Fashx007:
YOU VE TO STAKE ALL THE MONEY BEFORE U CAN WITHDRAW,CALL ME ON DIZ ******* I CAN HELP U OUT
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by dollynson: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Hello house, I funded my bet9ja account since Saturday, my bank account has been debited and the money is yet to reflect in my bet account, have sent mails to bet9ja but no response from them, what can I do oooo
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by isaacsegun(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2017
dollynson:
Hello house, I funded my bet9ja account since Saturday, my bank account has been debited and the money is yet to reflect in my bet account, have sent mails to bet9ja but no response from them, what can I do oooo

samething happened to me sometimes ago. go to your bank and make a complain they will reverse you money,but it might take time.
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Timblaze(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2018
sandammy:
You can't withdraw money transferred into your account. Only your winning is withdrawable.
am in the same situation, the money transfer to my account is there and winning has been entering, yet any time place a withdrawal its reverse? what should i do??
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by osemoses1234(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good day sir I have been betting with bet9ja for so long have an account with you guys before but along the line I lost my phone and forgot my username and password even the gmail I use in opening it so because of the love I hav for you guys I opened another account with my names and surname I won have been trying to withdraw from this my new account telling me I have an account with you guys which I can’t remember the username or password or even the gmail I use in opening it I will be very happy if you guys should allow me withdraw my money in peace don’t wanna go to another betting site thanks your faithful
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by pchisom: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
angry grin grin
osemoses1234:
Good day sir I have been betting with bet9ja for so long have an account with you guys before but along the line I lost my phone and forgot my username and password even the gmail I use in opening it so because of the love I hav for you guys I opened another account with my names and surname I won have been trying to withdraw from this my new account telling me I have an account with you guys which I can’t remember the username or password or even the gmail I use in opening it I will be very happy if you guys should allow me withdraw my money in peace don’t wanna go to another betting site thanks your faithful
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by pchisom: 4:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Pls have any one send his/her transcript to uniben Pg office?
Pls if any I want to know the method best and simple method to do it
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by angelina08(f): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Learn everything about withdrawing from your Bet9ja account here - https://www.yohaig.ng/how-to-withdraw-from-bet9ja-to-bank-account/ - it teaches you everything you need to know about how to withdraw from Bet9ja to your bank account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Is 7th Best Paid African Player / Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female / Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.