Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Market After I Lost Hope In Music’ – Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Market After I Lost Hope In Music’ – Kcee (742 Views)

Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Market After I Lost Hope In Music’ – Kcee by horizonhotspot(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2016
Nigerian singer, born Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo, populary known by his stage name Kcee has recounted his journey to success and how he sold furniture when he lost hope in his music career.
In a chat with HipTv recently,he said he believed in himself and so much in God. He added that his brother was the only one who stood by him when he lost hope.

He said, “If there is one thing I know, I believe in myself and I believe in God. I remember when I was in Ajegunle, if anyone had told me I would have gone places, I would not have believed.

“When I broke up with my partner Presh, I lost all hope. I had nothing but I had only one person, E-money, my blood brother.
“He called me and said since I had no hope in the music industry, I should start selling furniture. So I started furniture business. On a serious note, I went to Dubai, I brought two containers with the money my brother gave me.

“I got back, acquired a shop in Allen Market and the story changed.

“People will come to your shop as though to patronize you but they will only just come and look and not buy.

“Out of frustration, I called my brother one day and told him I wanted to go back to my first love, my music; that if I try again and don’t make it therein, I would know God is not on my side,” the ‘Limpopo’ songster added.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/05/i-sold-furniture-in-allen-market-after-i-lost-hope-in-music-kcee/

Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Market After I Lost Hope In Music’ – Kcee by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 11, 2016
hmmm dts life
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Market After I Lost Hope In Music’ – Kcee by NoApology(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2016
nansense! lost hope indeed. lost hope when he still feeds well? lost hope when he has someone that can give him money to travel to dubai and buy furniture?

please he should stop saying he lost hope. if he wants to know what loosing hope is let him come make i take him around.
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Market After I Lost Hope In Music’ – Kcee by nuelzy: 8:31pm On May 11, 2016
nonsense...u still had a brother that sent u to dubai to start a big furniture business.....

kcee u re mad!!.....

is dat supposed to encourage someone!!!

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Finally Opens Up On Deal With Lil Kesh; Temmie Ovwasa, New Projects & Mo / ‘you Are An Instagram Dad’! Nia Guzman And Chris Brown’s Social Media War Takes / Toyin Lawani Blasted By Fan For This Photo She Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.