Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) (35985 Views)

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Dsholla: 5:11pm On May 11, 2016
Shoir, Agbaya old fôol
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2016
porrigeyam:
Kill the bastarddd

Your spelling can even confuse our police from taking drastic action
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by thorpido(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2016
He should spend the rest of his life in prison.Those who ought to protect an autistic child failed in their duty.
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Bose253(f): 5:15pm On May 11, 2016
That's Buhari's age mate. Shameless old man

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2016
ijustdey:

what is this with all these ancestors raping small children

even this child with some challenges.... he still have to use that his useless prick on her.

he will rot in hell

he needs to rot in jail first before going to hell.....shameless grandpa.
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by kvngbree01(f): 5:15pm On May 11, 2016
He is not even old, this one is an ancient disgraceful man. Mtcheeeew. May God heal the little girl.
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by porrigeyam(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Your spelling can even confuse our police from taking drastic action
STFU I know why I wrote it like that.
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by JOYOSITA(f): 5:16pm On May 11, 2016
Pathetic old fool.
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by chux5351(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2016
O my God what is this world turning into
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by passionate88: 5:22pm On May 11, 2016
Proudly name checkers association of Nigeria. South south branch grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by luciouscookie: 5:27pm On May 11, 2016
Useless man. They should just kill him. What is this our world turning into bikonu
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
porrigeyam:
STFU I know why I wrote it like that.

I know bro, I was only pulling your legs
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 11, 2016
Smh!

He should be castrated!

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by qreem231(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2016
All the useless old men should be shot in the head and hanged by the ball for the vultures!
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2016
Vikkie14:
It Is Everywhere. Stop Being A Bigot!
And i warned you this morning not to take that expired paracetamol from the shelf.
shut up. Ode. Ogun state is the den of rapist. The incident of that utme candidate that was raped and murdered stil remains fresh in my memory.
If youre from ogun state then youre a very big foool

2 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by magicminister: 5:40pm On May 11, 2016
damn
Does it mean anyone can rape a child in Nigeria and get treated with kid's gloves?
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by OBTMOS(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2016
Dem don put dis man picture for rape case for nairaland before
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2016
Rape case; child molestation,person wife e.t.c must b them...Check name and correct..out of thread

2 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 11, 2016
Name checkers over to you guys

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:51pm On May 11, 2016
dre11:

He said "It is a case of indecent assault. The man actually wanted to have carnal knowledge of the girl, who is deaf and dumb..."

http://www.punchng.com/75-year-old-farmer-rapes-minor-autism/

The Police have twisting this matter. It has now become intent to I.e mens rea and not the actual doing. We are watching...
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Onegai(f): 5:51pm On May 11, 2016
thorpido:
He should spend the rest of his life in prison.Those who ought to protect an autistic child failed in their duty.

He, his family and village elders will beg. They will even blame the girl, the spirits and the grandmum. They will settle the DPO and appeal to him as "you are my son's age, let bygones be bygones, this elderly man cannot survive in jail one month" blah blah. And offer money to the grandmum and this case will and.

As proof that everything I've said above is correct, please take a look at Nigeria's number of court convictions for rape and child abuse: abysmally low. Because this is what happens 80% of the time.
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by porrigeyam(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:

I know bro, I was only pulling your legs
tongue
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by andysnoopy(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2016
Name checkers repping from France!!! it's Yolllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooba again!!! Back to back

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Cherlene(f): 6:06pm On May 11, 2016
Good evening

This is SICKENING to read.
sad

- Vote Ivyy as miss NAIRALAND 2016

Cherlene

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by misscall247: 6:06pm On May 11, 2016
Alu
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2016
One who conquers himself is the greatest conqueror. A lot don't recognize this battle as serious, when they fail they blame the devil. This is why philosophy is very important to a man. Woe unto him that hates philosophy.
An unexamined life is not worth living... Socrates
"I have gained this by philosophy; that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of the law."- Aristotle
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Fourwinds: 6:12pm On May 11, 2016
Berlyn:
eaya poor girl sad
can u imagine.. Dat stu..pid old man with expired blocus deposited it into a small girl... Rapist are suppose to have their balls rip off completely
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Nigga44: 6:14pm On May 11, 2016
yoloba people raping thier children

Non of my business

2 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by nobsalis: 6:16pm On May 11, 2016
Konji na bastard...
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Money40: 6:17pm On May 11, 2016
One certain part of Nigeria does this I checked the name and state and I wasn't wrong after all ndi ofe Chai

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by GeneralFestytop(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2016
It would have be my pleasure if the stupid old man dick is cut off.
Re: 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) by Aniedi30(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2016
Remember the mothers day and keep it holy.....why always Ogun state on rape God pls save ur children

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Prophet Benson Nosakhare Over Fake Prophecy (Photo) / Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) / Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.