Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Many Of You Did This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Did This? (536 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Hilarious Things You Did As A Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Did This? by Crownofwealth(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2016
I WAS JUST WALKING PAST MY NEIGHBOURHOOD WHEN I SAW THIS CHILDREN PLAYING QND REMEMBERED OLD TIMES WHEN I WAS YOUNG. WHO ELSE DID THIS?
COPY: RoyalRoy

Re: How Many Of You Did This? by talktonase(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2016
jollof rice and beans,cant forget that classic combo...thank God they can imitate their mothers cooking in the kitchen.Unlike those ones overwhemed by social media
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Crownofwealth(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2016
most gals of these days cant prepare delicious meals.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Crownofwealth(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
talktonase:
jollof rice and beans,cant forget that classic combo...thank God they can imitate their mothers cooking in the kitchen.Unlike those ones overwhemed by social media
majority of girls these days cant prepare good meals.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Professional Marriage Counsellor Before You Get Married / Best solution to stop premature ejaculation (erectile dysfunction) 08062430856 / Why Is My Relationship Turning Out This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.