Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline (17711 Views)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by sitibemfen(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2016
l am not a party to avengers, but sometimes its better to die than live a captive. This govt visited china and signed development agreements excluding some regions.Is that equity? Nigeria will remain sickly until the dominant tribes learn fairness.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by tete7000(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2016
deebsman1:
Those militants might be thinking its still those days of unchecked impunity, am sure my Presido will soon teach them their lessons, bunch of unrepentant economic saboteurs

.....but wait can't the government invests in air surveillance for the pipelines and oil installations and also employ the use of state-of-the-art surveillance equipments like drones and so on. #justsaying thou

......Touch an installation, before u move few kilometers, u are traced and targeted and got killed or arrested, the ground troops (Army and Navies) can epp in diz situation cos they're already the most compromised.

It is people like you that deceive the president. So you think there is any surveillance system that will monitor and report attacks on pipelines that criss cross heavy jungle and swamps real time? Not even Americans will succeed in that venture. Let the government run an inclusive government and employ dialogue. That's what a diversed country like Nigeria needs not the gragra attitude of the current government.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by MILFangela(f): 8:24pm On May 11, 2016
CSTR5:
The niger-delta just like the rest of Nigeria is already in the stone age courtesy of your govt. So you are not better than them.
Infact, the niger-delta is relatively the most developed part of your country. Except maybe abuja and lagos, there are no cities in nigeria as developed as portharcourt, uyo, and calabar.
In one instance you agree with me that the Niger Delta is in the stone age just like every part of Nigeria; in another instance you say the Niger Delta is the most developed part of Nigeria. Dude, can you please be consistent for fvck sake? Moreso, why arent you ibos also bombing your region just as the Niger Delta criminls are combing theirs? I would be elated to read a news report tomorrow that the biafran militants have bombed the niger bridge
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by CSTR5: 8:33pm On May 11, 2016
MILFangela:
In one instance you agree with me that the Niger Delta is in the stone age just like every part of Nigeria; in another instance you say the Niger Delta is the most developed part of Nigeria. Dude, can you please be consistent for fvck sake? Moreso, why arent you ibos also bombing your region just as the Niger Delta criminls are combing theirs? I would be elated to read a news report tomorrow that the biafran militants have bombed the niger bridge
I said the whole of Nigeria is in the stone age but the niger delta is relatively the most developed.
The key word here is RELATIVE. Lagos and lome are both stone age cities ,but lagos is RELATIVELY more developed.
As for the rest of your post, sorry, i am not interested in going down that hole this evening. I don't think there is any ethnic group or region who have sacrificed for what they believe in as much as the igbos.
I am not supporting the so-called militants BTW. Nigeria does not worth devastating their own habitat for.
I expect the niger-delta leaders to be looking to the US and the UN for solutions rather than destroying their own region.

1 Like

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Mufasa27(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2016
and when it rains it pours
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by ajarossi(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2016
ExInferis:

united states of america...means One America.

Germany is a unification of many germanic states such as Prussia. It's history had always been to remain one, even Hitlers third reich was an attempt to grab as much lebensraum to create a single greater empire of germanic people. After the war the partitioned East and West broke the wall and came together again.

So yeah....**** may thunder dismantle ur bluckos

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Ibudus: 8:42pm On May 11, 2016
All you evils and fools that support this act against the Nigeria people, i feel sorry for you because in the end, yiou'll suffer more. You are the most impoverished and you are supporting evil against you. I pity una
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Pidggin(f): 8:50pm On May 11, 2016
This is what happens when a man of 73 thinks he can still beat up a healthy youth, SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by cocoduck: 8:51pm On May 11, 2016
good news turn everything into a smouldering heap
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 11, 2016
MILFangela:
[s]Chukwu okike abiama fire anybody that stops the Niger Delta militant from blowing up all the Oil pipelines in their region. They must continue to bomb the entire Niger Delta; they must chase away all investors in the Niger Delta; kidnap all expatriate workers; cause oil spillage; water pollution ; land degradation. Please do not satop. Make sure you bomb the Niger Delta back to stone age[/s]

yorubba...stop fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by tefund(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2016
eleojo23:
More reasons to diversify the economy.
it is not a day job nah!you need standard infrastructure to attract fdi
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by kumakunta: 9:09pm On May 11, 2016
MILFangela:
Chukwu okike abiama fire anybody that stops the Niger Delta militant from blowing up all the Oil pipelines in their region. They must continue to bomb the entire Niger Delta; they must chase away all investors in the Niger Delta; kidnap all expatriate workers; cause oil spillage; water pollution ; land degradation. Please do not satop. Make sure you bomb the Niger Delta back to stone age
Amen

1 Like

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by kumakunta: 9:14pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:
We are so sick and tired of the dead weight of the core north.

A man will have four wives and twenty children without any plans for them.

They end up as an army of almajiris available to be recruited into terrorism and casue religious riots even when a cartoon is done in Denmark.

The blood thirsty demons just sit around waiting for the slightest opportunity to start a riot in the north so that they can kill and plunder Southerners/Christians.

When do you hear Americans or Germans screaming "One America, One Germany?"

When do you hear South Africas shouting "One South Africa?"

The shout of "One Nigeria" alone shows that something is fundamentally wrong.

As long as Nigeria continues to marginalise the east, things will never go well.
Please when will the East start blowing up federal government properties and multinational cooperation to show you rily serious, just like the people of Niger delta you support?
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Keep blowing up the pipelines.

In due time...the oil companies would decide that they cannot play the game anymore...and start leaving in droves. They would move to other parts of Africa....where they can do business in peace. (Did I tell you Uganda and Zambia have oil too?).

And you would be left with your polluted and messed up land...while your so called leaders live on the top in luxury from their loot.

And then you might want to rethink that your prayer again.

The Hausas are not your problem. Your lack of investment in your young people, your refusal to use the oil money to build an innovation society that would be ready for the no-oil future and your preference for crumbs when you could have loaves of bread....is what has led you to this mess.

Continue. You will spend far more money cleaning up the mess you leave behind.

Guy dats the aim of the avengers
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by TomLepskie(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:
Buhari should run his vindictive government with proceeds from the sales of kwilikwili & donkwa.

All regions should control their resources.

A shameless and bigoted old man that classifies citizens as 5% & 95%

We shall see!

Old man that is behaving like a primary school kid.

This bigot is threatening IPOB and the militants but how many fulani militia aka herdsmen have soldiers killed despite all their atrocities all over the country?

The swamps are a very difficult terrain, let's see how the Nigerian Army can manage there.

You re too insulting even though you made some point, talking of swamp and how soldiers ll survive there is ridiculous, soldiers are trained to survive even worse environments than swamp but your militants are there out of necessity/frustration.Don't pray for soldiers to invade your so called creek with full force cuz you guys won't last. Don't even compare yourself with bokoharam cuz Niger deltans are not terrorists and they are not ready to die like terrorists. Just a little pressure from the military ll smoke them out. Am a naija deltan too, from owaza in ukwa LGA but truth must be told. God bless naija.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by M4gunners: 9:36pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:

They end up as an army of almajiris available to be recruited into terrorism and casue religious riots even when a cartoon is done in Denmark.

The blood thirsty demons just sit around waiting for the slightest opportunity to start a riot in the north so that they can kill and plunder Southerners/Christians.

As long as Nigeria continues to marginalise the east, things will never go well.
Well spoken bro.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by HurtgenForest: 9:39pm On May 11, 2016
kumakunta:

Please when will the East start blowing up federal government properties and multinational cooperation to show you rily serious, just like the people of Niger delta you support?

So you don't know that there is no federal presence in the East?

Now you can see why we have been saying that Igbos are so marginalised in Nigeria.

There is no federal structure in the east and even in the Niger Delta apart from oil facilities which is the life blood of Nigeria's ecenomy.

If not that the Oil is in the ND, the FG would have even moved the tiniest oil facility to the north or SW.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by 52Naira(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:

you are spot on ....my friend..
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by M4gunners: 9:41pm On May 11, 2016
Ibudus:
All you evils and fools that support this act against the Nigeria people, i feel sorry for you because in the end, yiou'll suffer more. You are the most impoverished and you are supporting evil against you. I pity una
What do you understand by the words EVIL?Favouring one side, leaving the other side to suffer is more evil.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by sammhi(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2016
deebsman1:
Those militants might be thinking its still those days of unchecked impunity, am sure my Presido will soon teach them their lessons, bunch of unrepentant economic saboteurs

.....but wait can't the government invests in air surveillance for the pipelines and oil installations and also employ the use of state-of-the-art surveillance equipments like drones and so on. #justsaying thou

......Touch an installation, before u move few kilometers, u are traced and targeted and got killed or arrested, the ground troops (Army and Navies) can epp in diz situation cos they're already the most compromised.
shame..! shame!
not all states in the U.S produces crude but we don't hear of this kind of things because no state will share it's resources with anoda... they pay taxes to the FG... why can't we do that?
simple solutions we I'll be going round in circles because of greed and selfishness.. na wa.
why did I not escape before now..I will definitely.. very soon.. tired of humans behaving like goats!
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by sammhi(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2016
TomLepskie:

You re too insulting even though you made some point, talking of swamp and how soldiers ll survive there is ridiculous, soldiers are trained to survive even worse environments than swamp but your militants are there out of necessity/frustration.Don't pray for soldiers to invade your so called creek with full force cuz you guys won't last. Don't even compare yourself with bokoharam cuz Niger deltans are not terrorists and they are not ready to die like terrorists. Just a little pressure from the military ll smoke them out. Am a naija deltan too, from owaza in ukwa LGA but truth must be told. God bless naija.
every region have resources.. why so much noise about the ND? it just shows plain laziness...on the part of odas... yea it's good to share but it must be voluntary not by force..
your comment shows u either partisan or bigoted
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by amaben2020(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2016
Fugazi:

I know that you yEASTful fungi are very happy as if the consequences won't affect you. Very short minded and short-sighted hateful things.

Later una go claim that things are harsh in this country. Why won't it be harsh when lazy touts keep blowing up pipelines?

Just don't deny this later when the military intervenes because I know Ibos will cry more than the bereave (ND Avengers).

If Igbos/ND Avengers aren't the coward we know them to be, why not take the military heads on? Last I heard, Nnamdi Kanu and his rogues of senseless supporters have weapons of mass destruction hidden somewhere.

For now, attacking pipelines will only ensure that the lower class suffers. Nigeria's politicians, whom you should be targeting, are still living large.

-----------

As for SW governors, this is the time to diversify our economy.

- Bitumen, gold, technology, agriculture, etc

May Oduduwa continue to bless Yorubaland.

sorry to burst your bubble bro, I would rather be a brave Fulani man than be a coward from Yoruba land, you people claim to be neutral but are the green snakes we have. continue to keep quiet at your detriment and please keep the Oduduwa rant and childish god bless yellowbars to your self. we don't need it..... proudly 5% but most importantly proudly not from Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Fugazi: 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
amaben2020:

sorry to burst your bubble bro, I would rather be a brave Fulani man than be a coward from Yoruba land, you people claim to be neutral but are the green snakes we have. continue to keep quiet at your detriment and please keep the Oduduwa rant and childish god bless yellowbars to your self. we don't need it..... proudly 5% but most importantly proudly not from Yoruba land

I'd rather be a coward Yoruba man than a 'brave' Ibo man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We all know what Ibos considers bravery and that's why they're at the bottom of the totem ladder.

1 Like

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by amaben2020(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2016
Fugazi:

I'd rather be a coward Yoruba man than a 'brave' Ibo man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We all know what Ibos considers bravery and that's why they're at the bottom of the totem ladder.
then die a coward bro, another yellowbar idiat down, hurray!!!!!!!!!

can't wait........
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by sapele914(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:
Buhari should run his vindictive government with proceeds from the sales of kwilikwili & donkwa.

All regions should control their resources.

A shameless and bigoted old man that classifies citizens as 5% & 95%

We shall see!

Old man that is behaving like a primary school kid.

This bigot is threatening IPOB and the militants but how many fulani militia aka herdsmen have soldiers killed despite all their atrocities all over the country?

The swamps are a very difficult terrain, let's see how the Nigerian Army can manage there.
Aren't the so called swamps wethin the sovereignty of The Federal Republic of Nigeria my brother don't provoke government, Odi will be like child's play, then you people that support those miscreants and amnesty international will start shouting genocide. Wasn't it the same way those shites have been troubling Kaduna for years I believe you heard about the outscream of the world by the massacre committed by the Nigerian military in KD,Buhari is neither goodluck jonathan or yaradua. Without a shadow of doubt I know this government will put an end to those activities of those criminals and cultist in the Niger Delta just watch, necessity is the mother of invention.How long will a bunch of thugs hold Nigeria to ransome criminals pretending to be freedom fighters or so called agitators should go and ask the pdp govenments of the BRACED States what they have done with the extra allocation given to them by the Federal Government since 1999?Bayelsa State cannot even pay workers from free money coming from the federal level they cannot generate IGR yet the governor made mama peace perm sec. My brother go wash your eye.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Fugazi: 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
amaben2020:

then die a coward bro, another yellowbar idiat down, hurray!!!!!!!!!

can't wait........

And you shall die a chestbeating Ibo coward.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Nobody: 12:15am On May 12, 2016
Lol...I expect another tough talk
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by chukxie(m): 12:33am On May 12, 2016
When faeces hit the fan, it splashes on everyone!!!
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by amaben2020(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:

And you shall die a chestbeating Ibo coward.
hahahahahah, chestbeating is really fun bro, way better than ewedu eating
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Fugazi: 1:24am On May 12, 2016
amaben2020:

hahahahahah, chestbeating is really fun bro, way better than ewedu eating
That's why you sound so hungry.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by worksmart(m): 1:53am On May 12, 2016
Time that government gives these clowns an ultimatum, pump oil or quit.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by amaben2020(m): 2:03am On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:

That's why you sound so hungry.

Mehn, you are filled up with bile, hatred for other tribes and you are really on the path of doom. Yoruba can never be better than other tribes as you think and feel free to keep deceiving yourself with your superiority complex. I laugh, I just dey laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu's Confirmation: Senate Unfazed By Presidency’s Decision To Head To S’court / #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step / If You’re The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Tackle Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.