Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG (89665 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by openmine(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2016
Akshow:
buzz off my mention angry
cheesy cheesy
kindly stay off my mention...dats the solution smiley
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Harmoneasy: 9:35am On May 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
sapientia:
No comment

Anything done by APC is ok and will be defended.
sapientia:
No comment

sapientia:
No comment

i tire o this so called apc change administration is destroying this country light on the other hand no dey.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Akshow: 9:36am On May 12, 2016
openmine:

cheesy cheesy
kindly stay off my mention...dats the solution smiley
angry
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by openmine(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2016
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Akshow: 9:59am On May 12, 2016
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by tunergy(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2016
omolola15:

I beg where you buy that your donkey? Dem fit ship am come lagos?

Not as funny as this.... 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

The All Progressives Congress, APC, has accused the Federal Government of making a show out of deceit by its so-called fuel price reduction, saying a 10.3 per cent slash in the price of petrol (from 97 to 87 Naira) is a mere tokenism at a time the price of crude oil has crashed by about 60 per cent.
In a statement issued in Lagos on Monday by its National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed, the party said the pump price of a litre of fuel should not be more than 70 Naira, meaning that at 87 Naira per litre, the government is forcing Nigerians to subsidize the massive corruption in the oil sector by 17 Naira for every litre of fuel.
”When crude oil was selling at 100 dollars per barrel, the landing cost of PMS without subsidy was 125 Naira per litre. Now that the oil price has crash to about 44 dollars per barrel, landing cost without subsidy is about 65 Naira per litre. The same goes for diesel which should not sell for more than 90 Naira per litre,” it said.
APC said while governments of countries which are not as economically endowed as Nigeria have reduced the pump price of fuel as far back as early January 2015, Nigeria that is the world’s sixth largest producer of oil is just announcing a price slash that is far below those countries.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by mikolo80: 2:11pm On May 12, 2016
royallord1:

#

#
.......... EMPTY VESSEL...........

you wen say naija no get hope and me who resemble empty vessel hahahahahaha ignoramus
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by royallord1(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2016
mikolo80:
you wen say naija no get hope and me who resemble empty vessel hahahahahaha ignoramus
i read thru your previous post and i couldnt make sense of wat you said .... ur talks have no tail and no head its just a waste of post space... ur talk on u doing someting to change the situation.... wen u and i knw u arent an articulated human .. niether do u posses an atom of wisdom to change ur life...
u are in did an empty vessel .... waste of space... indeed u are a condom error... no appologies about that..
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by MIM77(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:
- quote from a nairalander

Still waiting for Buhari and APC to prove me wrong that they've got nothing to offer aside lies, propaganda and incompetency.

Mr Man, government is a continuum. Nothing is wrong in adopting/fine tuning the policies or projects of the last government if they would add value to the lives of Nigerians. Starting a new policy or project is not good for us, that is why we have abandoned projects scattered across the country that hundreds of billions were spent on. May God bless Nigeria.[
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by mikolo80: 2:58pm On May 12, 2016
royallord1:

i read thru your previous post and i couldnt make sense of wat you said .... ur talks have no tail and no head its just a waste of post space... ur talk on u doing someting to change the situation.... wen u and i knw u arent an articulated human .. niether do u posses an atom of wisdom to change ur life...
u are in did an empty vessel .... waste of space... indeed u are a condom error... no appologies about that..
i agree i am not articulate because i hate to write but at least i haven't given up on my country and have a plan.you on the other hand,who your articulate epp?you are going down and your almighty wisdom can't save you(na only complain you get PhD in)so you no get mouth to talk about wisdom as you have shown yourself to be very very foolish by your statements(you can't even solve simple problems and yet you're talking where human beign are talking.ignoramus maximus with very poor home training

BTW it's indeed not in did(better go and sue your english teacher for substandard education that will make life very hard for you
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by royallord1(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2016
mikolo80:
i agree i am not articulate *ATLEAST YOU ADMIT YOU ARE STUPÍD* bcòs i hate to write * DID U EVEN GRADUATE..NO WONDER YOU CANT UNDERSTAND ALL I HAV BEEN SAYING... ? U DIS HALF BAKED GRASS BRAIN*
but at least i haven't given up on my country and have a plan.* WHAT IS YOUR PLAN?MR.TALKATIVE* you on the other hand,who your articulate epp?you are going down and your almighty wisdom can't save you(na only complain you get PhD in) * IF U'VE RUN A BUSINESS U WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT ISNT JUST COMPLAINING .... BUT REALITY*
so you no get mouth to talk about wisdom as you have shown yourself to be very very foolish by your statements(you can't even solve simple problems and yet you're talking where human beign are talking.ignoramus maximus with very poor home training *RANTS OF AN IMBECILÉ*

BTW it's indeed not in did(better go and sue your english teacher for substandard education that will make life very hard for you
u see wat am saying .... u are indid very useless.... yes i typed INDID.. i neva intended to type INDEED.... is it that my pigne/ shorthand engish is so top notch u actually thought its pure english... Did u fail to notice i used U instead of YOU... UR instead of YOUR .. THRU instead of THROUGH... I wonder why dat didnt let u knw am using shorthand english... mayb dats wat u were taught in schol as pure english... because u did the same thing u are accusing me of... u spelt because as bcós changing it wont help u... i saw the initial post ..... u should be d one sueing ur english teacher... opps thats if u could correctly fill out the case form without making a mess out of ur self... grass brain..
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by mikolo80: 3:43pm On May 12, 2016
royallord1:

u see wat am saying .... u are indid very useless.... yes i typed INDID.. i neva intended to type INDEED.... is it that my pigne/ shorthand engish is so top notch u actually thought its pure english... Did u fail to notice i used U instead of YOU... UR instead of YOUR .. THRU instead of THROUGH... I wonder why dat didnt let u knw am using shorthand english... mayb dats wat u were taught in schol as pure english... because u did the same thing u are accusing me of... u spelt because as bcós changing it wont help u... i saw the initial post ..... u should be d one sueing ur english teacher... opps thats if u could correctly fill out the case form without making a mess out of ur self... grass brain..
hahahahahaahaha stop lying
you cannot speak english
even the blind can see diff btw text short hand and pesin wen no sabi write english (indid ko indigo ni)yet bragging about articulation
abeg go and die mr man
you have nothing to offer nigeria
mumu abeg go and pay your tax and stop destroying our roads
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by royallord1(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2016
mikolo80:
hahahahahaahaha stop lying
you cannot speak english
even the blind can see diff btw text short hand and pesin wen no sabi write english (indid ko indigo ni)yet bragging about articulation
abeg go and die mr man
you have nothing to offer nigeria
mumu abeg go and pay your tax and stop destroying our roads
u that spelt BCÓS instead of BECAUSE in ur previous post and spelt btw instead of BETWEEN in this quoted post... what do u want me to say of ur case.... SMH.... U ARE REALLY A CONDOM ERROR... MY GUY... NO APPOLOGIES... u are judging someone on the same thing u are doing ... mugu.. yes i have a right to speak because i pay my tax but as for u... mommy's boy... dont worry mommy wil continue to resubscribe for u to continue to fell among... dont wise up...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by mikolo80: 4:06pm On May 12, 2016
royallord1:

u that spelt BCÓS instead of BECAUSE in ur previous post and spelt btw instead of BETWEEN in this quoted post... what do u want me to say of ur case.... SMH.... U ARE REALLY A CONDOM ERROR... MY GUY... NO APPOLOGIES... u are judging someone on the same thing u are doing ... mugu.. yes i have a right to speak because i pay my tax but as for u... mommy's boy... dont worry mommy wil continue to resubscribe for u to continue to fell among... dont wise up...
go and die you no sabi speak english
you go fear painment.slowpoke
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by royallord1(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2016
mikolo80:
go and die you no sabi speak english
you go fear painment.slowpoke

hahhahahaha grin grin grin grin mugu....
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by iyke2k4(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2016
Boscojugunu:
I love dis. Continue your good works buhari
poor man. The rich know how to get their own fuel. Do you even own a car?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by mikolo80: 7:12pm On May 12, 2016
royallord1:

hahhahahaha grin grin grin grin mugu....
you don de kolo small small abi.don't worry yoyr ppl will arrange for you
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by royallord1(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2016
mikolo80:
you don de kolo small small abi.don't worry yoyr ppl will arrange for you
guy who spoil u...? u sound so messed up.... pm me.... lets see how you can be saved ..ok
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Sumptylism: 3:27am On May 13, 2016
...for me, this is a script being played out...first of all, election monies/expenses must be recouped...of course it would neither be from Benin republic nor Cameroon...in addition to this...the "trust" of Nigerians and the international community has to be earned...in order to recoup what has been lost through "whatever" means...how can this be done...other than to:
1) Cry wolf about the existing decadence in the system enshrined by the past administration
2) Make them believe there is an anti-corruption strategy/system in place to rid the country of corruption...and "catch" the corrupt
3) Appoint those who would help this "cost-recoup" strategy happen...and empower them with the choicest portfolios....
4) Call to their attention the huge deficit in the budget and the need to fund it from within and without....
5) Allocate huge votes to the portfolios of your "candidates/supporters"....
6) Make Electricity tariff more expensive....
7) Make petroleum products visibly scarce...so that people can queue...beg and fight to have them
cool ...the the "Head" travel....
9) Let the "neck"call for a meeting of stakeholders with representation from the Labour union....
10) Increase the petroleum pump price...to make the products more available and assuage the "suffering" of the masses....
11)... move to the next item on the agenda/script....

...may God save us.... sad undecided

I only have a question to ask...if the Government can establish a Bank of Industry...Bank of Infrastructure...Bank of Agriculture...etc...why can't the Government also establish a Bank of Petroleum...which can carry out different functions in the interest of the country and all stakeholders...including to serve as a window through which oil marketers can carry out international trade and buy the dollar or other currencies at the official exchange rate...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Sumptylism: 3:33am On May 13, 2016
...for me, this is a script being played out...first of all, election monies/expenses must be recouped...of course it would neither be from Benin republic nor Cameroon...in addition to this...the "trust" of Nigerians and the international community has to be earned...in order to recoup what has been lost through "whatever" means...how can this be done...other than to:
1) Cry wolf about the existing decadence in the system enshrined by the past administration
2) Make them believe there is an anti-corruption strategy/system in place to rid the country of corruption...and "catch" the corrupt
3) Appoint those who would help this "cost-recoup" strategy happen...and empower them with the choicest portfolios....
4) Call to their attention the huge deficit in the budget and the need to fund it from within and without....
7) Make petroleum products visibly scarce...so that people can queue...beg and fight to have them
8 ... let the the "Head"/petroleum minister travel....
9) Let the "neck"call for a meeting of stakeholders with representation from the Labour union...but don't let him make the announcement...(...lesson 101 from the past administration)
10) Increase the petroleum pump price...to make the products more available and assuage the "suffering" of the masses....
11)... move to the next item on the agenda/script....

I only have a question to ask...if the Government can establish a Bank of Industry...Bank of Infrastructure...Bank of Agriculture...etc...why can't the Government also establish a Bank of Petroleum...which can carry out different functions in the interest of the country and all stakeholders...including to serve as a window through which oil marketers can carry out international trade and buy the dollar or other currencies at the official exchange rate...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Sumptylism: 3:41am On May 13, 2016
8 ... let the the "Head"/petroleum minister travel....
9) Let the "neck"call for a meeting of stakeholders with representation from the Labour union...but don't let him make the announcement...(...lesson 101 from the past administration)
11) ...after some envisaged agitation if any and if there's room...call for a meeting of stakeholder...slightly reduce the price (they would be grateful and willing to accept it)...it becomes a "win-win"....
12)... move to the next item on the agenda/script....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.