Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. (1654 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) / APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2016
Petroleum price increment was never part of apc presidential campaign.Infact,the party promised to reduce it to #40per litre if voted for.So i am surprise by this breach of promise.The new fuel price should be revert back to the old and official price of #86.50 if buhari don't want anarchy in this already divided country.God did not charge us a dime before he store it in abundance for everyone to use.

1 Like

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Abagworo(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2016
APC wasn't in existence then.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by TheNonce: 5:29pm On May 11, 2016
grin
Love Machine:
Petroleum price increment was never part of apc presidential campaign.Infact,the party promised to reduce it to #40per litre if voted for.So i am surprise by this breach of promise.The new fuel price should be revert back to the old and official price of #86.50 if buhari don't want anarchy in this already divided country.God did not charge us a dime before he store it in abundance for everyone to use.

Fantastic Nonsense! Try another scam!

5 Likes

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 11, 2016
As you make your bed. so shall you lay on it.. NIGERIA... DIE !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by yemmynoni: 5:34pm On May 11, 2016
And what is pdp doning now?

They too should sponsor a protest na

3 Likes

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by oduastates: 5:41pm On May 11, 2016
A JOKE.

Mr Man,for any issue, there are always competing interests.
One man's interested is always different from the other person's.
There might be people who wanted the racket to continue, but the masses wanted justice(recovery of stolen money, cleaning up the system, prison sentences for the thieves etc).
Before the Subsidy fraud and subsequent protest, Jonathan and his goons had already stolen /oor squandered the federal share of the excess crude account ($12 billion).For those of us who follow government spending most especially when it relates to invading in the future, that was taking it too far considering the effort it took Obasanjo to save that amount.
The Subsidy fraud was simply rubbing salt on the wound.
A government without shame and steals with reckless abandon. How much does a man really need.
I was not involved with any group. I performed my civic duty.Any saving ftom the Subsidy removal would have been anyway. They did steal the SURE-P.
I participated in the protest to because, within 2 months of Jonathan's takeover from yar adua, that Nigeria was heading for the rock .
Within 3 weeks,Marie Antoniette was already power tripping without control.
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by ucheheart(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2016
So it's PDP turn to occupy nigeria. Ndi ara!

4 Likes

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by modath(f): 5:45pm On May 11, 2016
OP,

It's understandable that you are shocked and hurt, but you shouldn't hallucinate, #occupynaija was Jan 2012, APC was formed in 2014!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by donphilopus: 5:47pm On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:

That's what they've failed to realize. There was nothing like APC then. We only had ACN, CPC, ANPP and APGA then, not APC!

4 Likes

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by malton: 5:49pm On May 11, 2016
modath:

OP,

It's understandable that you are shocked and hurt, but you shouldn't hallucinate, #occupynaija was Jan 2012, APC was formed in 2014!
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by ITbomb(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:
modath:

OP,
donphilopus:

That's what they've failed to realize. There was nothing like APC then. We only had ACN, CPC, ANPP and APGA then, not APC!

See their shameless faces

In 2014, the graves opened and APC zombies came out from nowhere and took over power abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by TPAND(f): 6:05pm On May 11, 2016
APC is a shame. Their supporters are under a spell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by aeronot(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2016
Very true.. Freedom park etc. Its just funny that labor and everyone else has turned to deaf and dumb, while most of us are desperate enuf not to really care anymore.

1 Like

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Jesusloveyou: 6:27pm On May 11, 2016
yemmynoni:
And what is pdp doning now?

They too should sponsor a protest na
yea, ipod can sponsor their protest in upper iweka

2 Likes

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by modath(f): 6:38pm On May 11, 2016
ITbomb:

See their shameless faces

In 2014, the graves opened and APC zombies came out from nowhere and took over power abi?

Issokay, stop wailing.... E go better.. cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by bastardfrank: 6:43pm On May 11, 2016
APC in 2012?
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Stalwert: 6:50pm On May 11, 2016
modath:

Issokay, stop wailing.... E go better.. cool

grin see as you take finish the guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by 9jalyte: 7:06pm On May 11, 2016
oduastates:
A JOKE.

Mr Man,for any issue, there are always competing interests.
One man's interested is always different from the other person's.
There might be people who wanted the racket to continue, but the masses wanted justice(recovery of stolen money, cleaning up the system, prison sentences for the thieves etc).
Before the Subsidy fraud and subsequent protest, Jonathan and his goons had already stolen /oor squandered the federal share of the excess crude account ($12 billion).For those of us who follow government spending most especially when it relates to invading in the future, that was taking it too far considering the effort it took Obasanjo to save that amount.
The Subsidy fraud was simply rubbing salt on the wound.
A government without shame and steals with reckless abandon. How much does a man really need.
I was not involved with any group. I performed my civic duty.Any saving ftom the Subsidy removal would have been anyway. They did steal the SURE-P.
I participated in the protest to because, within 2 months of Jonathan's takeover from yar adua, that Nigeria was heading for the rock .
Within 3 weeks,Marie Antoniette was already power tripping without control.

Amazing my dear. I can imagine the burden on your spirit knowing that you were wrong or you were fooled. Just quit the play around, blow all the grammar you can't justify your action. Really? because GEJ and his comrades embezzled money, you decided that the only way to deal with them was to put you finger into the fire. How convenient, so you actually knew it was not right to keep the subsidy but because you did not like GEJ's govt, you decided to support that which has created more problem than the money they were supposedly embezzling. Accept my condolence sir.
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by mobaking: 7:08pm On May 11, 2016
Bros,tell PDP to go and occupy anywhere they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by BushidoBlue(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2016
modath:

OP,

Wake up from your hallucinations madam abi oga wey dey use female moniker type crap.

Subsidy protest was in January 2012.

APC Was formed in February 2013.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by modath(f): 7:17pm On May 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Wake up from your hallucinations madam abi oga wey dey use female moniker type crap.

Subsidy protest was in January 2012.

APC Was formed in February 2013.

Ok 2013!! And I'm oga true true since females are supposed to be apolitical, seen never heard!!... cool thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by BushidoBlue(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2016
modath:

Ok 2013!! And I'm oga true true since females are supposed to be apolitical, seen never heard!!... cool thank you.

Are you accepting that you actually hide under a female moniker to post poo here on NL?

Cos you just used APC textbook derailing method to distract from your forgetfulness...
By the way hope to see you at Ojota Subsidy 2.0 protest tomorrow....
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2016
I don't support its removal even though I know it's the right thing.. GEJ saw the massive looting through subsidy and decided to remove it in 2012, But Baba Tinubu and his APC Zombies protested at Ojota and other states in Nigeria....

GEJ We Miss you

cool cool cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by BushidoBlue(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I don't support its removal even though I know it's the right thing.. GEJ saw the massive looting through subsidy and decided to remove it in 2012, But Baba Tinubu and his APC Zombies protested at Ojota and other states in Nigeria....

GEJ We Miss you

cool cool cool cool
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2016
Na who get time to go freedom Park to dance makosa and buy gala for Mko garden, ojota,lagos like the zombies then?Na to burst pipelines be the in thing.Na that one děý pain una pass jamboree called protest.
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Babacele: 9:29pm On May 11, 2016
Love Machine:
Na who get time to go freedom Park to dance makosa and buy gala for Mko garden, ojota,lagos like the zombies then?Na to burst pipelines be the in thing.Na that one děý pain una pass jamboree called protest.
n na to treat pipeline vandals as terrorist s naa the way we d lock una Ogas we tif our money for prisons...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by ba7man(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
Any money saved if GEJ had cancelled the subsidy back then would have also been looted by he and his croonies. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Nobody: 6:03am On May 12, 2016
Babacele:
n na to treat pipeline vandals as terrorist s naa the way we d lock una Ogas we tif our money for prisons...
Shey we kill people like fulani herdsmen?Well,na fire for fire.
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Babacele: 8:07am On May 12, 2016
Love Machine:
Shey we kill people like fulani herdsmen?Well,na fire for fire.
hmmm ....no comment.
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 12, 2016
donphilopus:

ACN +CPC +ANPP =APC.
Re: Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. by SleekAboki: 10:16am On May 12, 2016
Everybody knows this. Even tinubu boy sowore of Sahara reporters was rewarded handsomely for all his efforts during the occupy protest.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Army Chief / The Rwandan Genocide and Shia massacre / Finally!nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Biafra Deadline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.