Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Need Research Topics For My Masters Project (EEE) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Research Topics For My Masters Project (EEE) (443 Views)

Currently Running My Masters But Am Tired Of The Program / Why I Won't Go Back For My Masters (M.sc) Now As A Fresh Nigerian Graduate / I Need Research Topics For My Masters Project (EEE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Research Topics For My Masters Project (EEE) by patwilly(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2016
I'm currently doing my coursework in one of the Nigerian Universities in Electrical Power Systems. Considering the constraints of time, money and difficulty in assessing materials/equipment needed for research in Nigeria, I'd appreciate if you all learned folks especially those who have passed through this hurdle, kindly assist me with a "do-able" research area/topic that one can do considering all the constraints listed above. I'm fully aware of the implications of plagiarism and do not intend to copy or reproduce an already made work done somewhere else. I could of course improve on a previous work if its possible. Thanks to you all.
NB: I may be required to model my project with any of the algorithms/programming languages e.t.c..I'd like you all to consider this in perspective. God bless y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Lets Tackle This English Together, It Seems Hard. / Michael Okpara Univ Of Agric Umudike (mouau) / Wickedness!!! Futon Students Stands Under The Sun While Waiting For Their Turn T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.