Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight (24167 Views)

Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... / Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Abalado(f): 11:11pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari buhari buhari?how many timez do i cal u,u disapoint ursf big time,shai,thr is God o
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by nairapip: 11:14pm On May 11, 2016
Oludrex:
the ultimate tragedy of nigeria is not the insensitivity of the government but the silence and unbelievable tolerance of the masses

It so funny that noone is saying anything about the petroleum marketers who have been diverting products in the past weeks and creating the artificial scarcity. We all go political and attack our varied inclinations while the marketers are smiling. Without a doubt this will bring hardship but will also check the product diversion and guarantee availability. Once the supply is more than the demand, price will find a balance!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Jimi23(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2016
This time around, i absolutely agree with Fayose. Horrible govt this is.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Jimi23(m): 11:32pm On May 11, 2016
nairapip:

It so funny that noone is saying anything about the petroleum marketers who have been diverting products in the past weeks and creating the artificial scarcity. We all go political and attack our varied inclinations while the marketers are smiling. Without a doubt this will bring hardship but will also check the product diversion and guarantee availability. Once the supply is more than the demand, price will find a balance!

STFU! Lieing zombie. What price will find a balance? U lieing duck head. Thats not how its said. When "supply is more than demand", price should drop. Why are u evading the word "drop"? U and ur useless change mantra. Find a "balance" my foot. The word "change" is now the title of a horror movie to the average Nigerian. We will so fling this "govt of hardship" out come 2019. NONSENSE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Omotaday(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2016
kodded:

cc pat077 :

undecided undecided

This administration is a scam. In 2012, when fuel was
about 100 dollars per barrel the then govt said fuel will b
sold for 140 naira after subsidy removal. Now, that the
price is around 40 dollars per barrel, how come the price
is now 145 naira per litter after subsidy removal.
undecided undecided

how is it a scam? read what you write again.
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Jimi23(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2016
rusher14:

Please when was the party APC formed?

Shut up! APC has been in existence since AD was formed. U hypocrite.
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Jimi23(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2016
yemmynoni:
So subsidy should have gone in 2012 so that GEJ and his goons would have had more money to loot abi? Una no well at all.

Now that subsidy is gone. How much more money will this "saint" govt of Buhari have to loot? Na u nor well at all pass.
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by IRAPADA(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2016
Jimi23:

Shut up! APC has been in existence since AD was formed. U hypocrite.
was buhari,amechi ,ogbe,saraki ,dogora,atiku and others in AD too

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 11, 2016
I regret voting d scammer party! Shuld have wasted my vote on kowa!...chronic criminals!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Jimi23(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2016
IRAPADA:
was buhari,amechi ,ogbe,saraki ,dogora,atiku and others in AD too

APC is AD and vice versa. Simple.
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Kaldakinn: 12:07am On May 12, 2016
Bunch of ......
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by nwakibie3(m): 12:39am On May 12, 2016
Fayose is really a prophet. Most of his prophecies are coming to pass. Jst take a look at number 2 grin others have already come to pass grin grin

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by ngoziama: 2:19am On May 12, 2016
nrexzy:
Fayose again calling d administration he is under and a part of insensitive to public plight... Like say him dey buy fuel.... Make dis man go make dey baff am with sango river make him get sense

So you have you made any sense in your post?mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by 400billionman: 3:01am On May 12, 2016
kodded:

cc pat077 :

undecided undecided

This administration is a scam. In 2012, when fuel was
about 100 dollars per barrel the then govt said fuel will b
sold for 140 naira after subsidy removal. Now, that the
price is around 40 dollars per barrel, how come the price
is now 145 naira per litter after subsidy removal.
undecided undecided

Taxation money must be there..
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Georgestephen1: 3:01am On May 12, 2016
I like u my Excellency ...u are now our watch dog who said d "truth" & not d Nigeria Journalist who write only to entice n amuse govt of d day while d corrupt practise Is being kept secretly from audience instead they keep d documents for critic & defamation of character purpose..I congratulate....u for all u are doing ...
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by frozenSun(m): 3:06am On May 12, 2016
greatgod2012:
Now, the deed has been done. Labour unions have all accepted the new fuel price, which means, there's likely not going to be any protest. My worry now is that..... how is the govt going to cushion the sufferings and hardships being presently faced by the people. Transportation to and fro work is going to be doubled, if not tripled. The price of everything that has skyrocketed before is going to be "heaven-rocket". Crimes are going to increase...... and so many other hardships........ how is the govt planning to cushion all these. Or is this how they're just going to be looking at us

we were in fry pan before but that was not enough, they had to toss Nigerians into the fire without a care because they already know that Nigerians will always find a way to CUSHION THE EFFECTS BY THEMSELVES by saying

GOD WILL HELP US,

AT LEAST THEY TRIED,

AS LONG AS THERE IS FUEL,

WHAT CAN WE DO

IT IS WELL

GOD WILL JUDGE THEM

attention everyone, even in the Bible, God did not come down to fight for the oppressed without them standing up first.

Cushion the effects ? with salary increase or what ? when u do the plus and minus, Nigerians are still gonna be in the fry pan. cos everything has already increased and it will increase again if salary increases.

very sad joke of a country

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by 3sha4lyf: 4:02am On May 12, 2016
[size=18pt]Majority of NIGERIANS, including FAYOSE lack understanding, and in essence, are illiterate.
Petroleum minister announced that fuel prices will be capped at a MAXIMUM of 145 and people who CLAIM TO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL CANT UNDERSTAND THIS.

Lemme help u, fayoshit, it means that I can sell my PMS at 20 if I want, and another 144.50 if they please. At the end of the day d competition will determine who makes turnover.
Perhaps, NNPC may still be selling at 86. Kindly understand before u criticise. You r already beginning to sound like a broken record! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Jimi23(m): 4:15am On May 12, 2016
Rexnegro:
if nigerians can buy star beer 200, heinekin 300, origin 300, fish pepper soup 600/700 etc without complain then buy fuel for 145 and don't complain....subsidy for me has always been scam, and it's the masses that has been suffering it. so nice move pmb/vpyo. the tunnel seems dark now but Am sure there's always light at the end of the tunnel with This govt. Rome took time to built, God bless Nigeria.

Whats the percentage of Nigerians that can truly afford to buy ur listed items? SMH for u. APC just shot itself in the leg.
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Ijaya123: 4:23am On May 12, 2016
kaorama:
This same thing was heavily criticized by APC when PDP tried implementing it. NOW APC has swallowed its vomit. Big shame to politics of point and kill.

Was APC in existence in 2012?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Jimi23(m): 4:29am On May 12, 2016
Jutuu
3sha4lyf:
[size=18pt]Majority of NIGERIANS, including FAYOSE lack understanding, and in essence, are illiterate.
Petroleum minister announced that fuel prices will be capped at a MAXIMUM of 145 and people who CLAIM TO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL CANT UNDERSTAND THIS.

Lemme help u, fayoshit, it means that I can sell my PMS at 20 if I want, and another 144.50 if they please. At the end of the day d competition will determine who makes turnover.
Perhaps, NNPC may still be selling at 86. Kindly understand before u criticise. You r already beginning to sound like a broken record! [/size]

Shut up! U lieing ass. Of course we all know that the prices will 4ever remain at that 145 Naira high. The govt and marketers will ensure that. Even if they have to ensure artificial scarcity (like the one they deliberately created now) to keep the price up, they will. I know u are probably one of the "polithievecians" coming on NL, pretending to be one of the masses. May u reap what u sow, u evil creep. U just called Fayose, fayoshit? Nahhhhhh, he isnt. You are the shi-t head who needs to take several seats back. When GEJ tried to remove subsidy, fuel sold at about $100 per barrel. Opposition was barking. How much is it sold per barrel now and why are the "iieing" change agents capping it at 145 naira even with the crash? U and ur useless change mantra. "Change" is now the title of a horror movie to the average Nigerian. APC just shot its self in the leg. Set of dumb asses. 2019 is around the corner. You'll be flung out like the sneaky, creepy snakes that u are. Agents of "evil" change with empty promises. Lieing nitwits.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by 3sha4lyf: 4:40am On May 12, 2016
Jimi23:
Jutuu

Shut up! U lieing ass. Of course we all know that the prices will 4ever remain at that 145 Naira high. The govt and marketers will ensure that. Even if it they have to ensure artificial scarcity (like the one they deliberately created now) to keep the price up, they will. I know u are probably one of the "polithievecians" coming on NL, pretending to be one of the masses. May u reap what u sow, u evil creep. U just called Fayose, fayoshit? Nahhhhhh, he isnt. You are the shit head who needs to take several seats back. U and ur useless change mantra. "Change" is now the title of a horror movie to the average Nigerian. APC just shot its self in the leg. Set of dumb asses. 2019 is around the corner. You'll be flung out like the sneaky, creepy snakes that u are. Agents of "evil" change with empty promises. Lieing nitwits.

[size=18pt]You are obviously a sore illiterate [/size]. Next time, read a press release, try to understand it to d barest minimum, before u jump out of ur lagoon to rant. Any1 in a dialogue to reduce the cap must first understand dat 145 is only a benchmark and not the fixed price in itself. You don't have to be a politician to understand this. APC ko, APC ni. Like Fayoshit, you need to take some further comprehension classes...

And I'm sure with all your rantings, even if you watch Kachukwu's interview for 7am later today (12/05) on Channel's Sunrise Daily program, you still can't comprehend nothing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by santafe(m): 5:00am On May 12, 2016
Oludrex:
the ultimate tragedy of nigeria is not the insensitivity of the government but the silence and unbelievable tolerance of the masses
Epic
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Jimi23(m): 5:01am On May 12, 2016
3sha4lyf:

[size=18pt]You are obviously a sore illiterate [/size]. Next time, read a press release, try to understand it to d barest minimum, before u jump out of ur lagoon to rant. Any1 in a dialogue to reduce the cap must first understand dat 145 is only a benchmark and not the fixed price in itself. You don't have to be a politician to understand this. APC ko, APC ni. Like Fayoshit, you need to take some further comprehension classes...

And I'm sure with all your rantings, even if you watch Kachukwu's interview for 7am later today (12/05) on Channel's Sunrise Daily program, you still can't comprehend nothing.

Obviously u are the one with "comprehension set back" syndrome. I bet u didnt even go thru my quote b4 u started barking like the brainless, hungry dog that u are. Kachikwu's interview for 7am on Channels my foot. U rogues and dull headed idiats who know nothing but hustling for positions in govt becos u obviously cannot even think out of the box to better ur lives talkless of being initiative with effective policies to better the lives of Nigerians. Why was it capped at 145? U dung head. How much is it sold per barrel now? Why did u evade the question?Change to ur pockets is all u lobbied for. Nigerians now know better. It is APC that will end up in that lagoon of doom come 2019.
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by Edoblakky(m): 5:22am On May 12, 2016
Nigerians are crying at the increased pump price even as crude oil goes for around $40/ barrel. I think we should wait till when crude price rises above $100 per barrel. That is when the real subsidy removal will dawn. If we all had agreed for it to be removed 4 years ago and the price pegged at 140 Naira, I'm sure the price would be reduce below 100 Naira now that crude price is low.

Nigerians, enjoy your change while it lasts!
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by jefy(m): 5:30am On May 12, 2016
Our youths dead,our labour unions gone with the wind,our militants fighting for selfish ends,our elders blinded by bags of cash,the nation comfortable with anything that comes with each administration. They say a closed mouth is a closed destiny..my friend once said "e never pain us,if he pain us,we go knw watin to do..we all saw the arab nations,their youths ever so vibrant,their women,kids and the aged ever so brave..ours is that of fear,loyalty to the thiefs,self inflicting population,militant activities towards selfish ends, we are indeed feble minded and chicken hearted. Untill we rise like the wind,we will continually remain as melted ice.. No offence,but our fantastically corrupt nature has blinded us to the norms of an ideal society. Our society now see evil as a norm and even celebrate it, our elders,our surposed costodian of laws,now dance to the tunes of evil and chair such gatherings,therefore,
nothing,absolutely nothing can be done to those involved in crimes against humanity..
Our society like a dark and cursed land.
Our hearts painted in black and red.
Our land polluted by dark acts
our elders,a shame and disgrace.
Our youths, puppets in the hands of dark lords.
Our hearts, of fear and cowardice.
Our Nation gradually,gradually,gradually....comments reserved.
(Thoughts from the house of optimism }i{)
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by danemenike: 5:32am On May 12, 2016
It baffles me how some persons think, and I'm serious about that. What is the government suppose to do for her citizens? Fuel subsidy or whatever the call it is removed, power generation has dropped, no pipe borne water etc. The BIG question is who government help?
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by heffem(m): 5:33am On May 12, 2016
nrexzy:
Fayose again calling d administration he is under and a part of insensitive to public plight... Like say him dey buy fuel.... Make dis man go make dey baff am with sango river make him get sense
..... By the time u leave your father's house and start having reaponsibilities, u will understand better....... Omo mummy, kpele o
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by tobbiedejie: 5:34am On May 12, 2016
This APC government , they just can't stop crafting new wickedness as the days go by . How didn't we see this coming ? Increase minimum wage , u no gree ; before dem pass budget sef na ROCK and God dey up there just dey watch everything for PLASMA
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by CosmicJames(m): 6:02am On May 12, 2016
Dosinspector:
Buhari is wicked
Very wicked my brother.
Imagine the kind of suffering he has brought on us already and he's bringing more still.
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by kodded(m): 6:10am On May 12, 2016
Omotaday:
how is it a scam? read what you write again.
the higher the oil price means the price of fuel will go up

the lower the oil price means the price of fuel will go down

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by eddyslim(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2016
yemmynoni:
So subsidy should have gone in 2012 so that GEJ and his goons would have had more money to loot abi? Una no well at all.
Mtchew SLAVE
Re: Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight by eddyslim(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2016
3sha4lyf:

Tah, sharap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF / Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman / APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.