Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

In What Format Would You Prefer To Write An Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In What Format Would You Prefer To Write An Exam (370 Views)

Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) / The Shocking Maths Many People Failed In An Exam Hall / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Format Would You Prefer To Write An Exam by tottinova: 6:58pm On May 11, 2016
I know there are people here that have written so many exams but my question is in what format do you prefer.

Is it subjective, objective, oral or theoretical??

Choose your preferred format and tell me your reason.
And also which format do you think is the best.
Re: In What Format Would You Prefer To Write An Exam by DebbyChris(f): 7:06pm On May 11, 2016
Objective, because one can easily guess the answer to a question.
Re: In What Format Would You Prefer To Write An Exam by sinaj(f): 7:07pm On May 11, 2016
S
Re: In What Format Would You Prefer To Write An Exam by BrightEye(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2016
cbt- obj

(1) (Reply)

13types Of Students You Will Find At Night Class / How To Apply For Undergraduate Scholarship By Nigeria Federal Government / Whats The Cut Off Mark Of Yabatech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.