Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Experience With Police Men Today. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Police Men Today. (720 Views)

Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) / 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo / Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Police Men Today. by 88natzy(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2016
It was an awesome experience today as a team of police men on check point were doing what they knew best before I ran into them. I thought of the ransom I should pay because of an outdated particular. I was confident to outsmart them and they even thanked me, handed me my particulars and gave me 1000naira from their loot.
Though they quarrelled among themselves why I was given such amount in spite of my profession as a sales man.
Re: My Experience With Police Men Today. by NaijaCuzin: 7:16pm On May 11, 2016
Change is here

#IRepBuhari

(1) (Reply)

Pictorial Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks In Benue State (see More) / PHOTOS: Kidnappers Kill Boy And Dumped His Body In A Bush In Kano / Man, 30, Beats Sister-in-law To Pulp Over Barrenness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.