Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] (4574 Views)

I Want To Faint, MTN Night Plan Must Be Activated Twice Biko Or I Faint Today! / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2016
joey150:
did you use the 3gb BB bundle on a BB phone??

if not, it shows you are not a very smart person.
why complain when its boldly written that its a Black Berry bundle?!

No mind am. Awoof pple
Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2016
ITbomb:

It is very fair my bro, I'm using it now. I'm using an android plan not blackberry plan which Airtel already warned you when subscribing that you may be charged differently for using a BB plan on non bb device . Simple English

No mind dem. Simple English! Haba! The data plan is even under the blackberry plans if u dial *141# unlike the real data where u have 1k for 1.5gb
Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Emeka71:
Compared MTN 100MB with Airtel 100MB and you will see MTN MB will last longer.

Don't say wot u dunno Mr. Be sincere for once. Stop going for Airtel bb plans. Simple! Go for the android plans and compare with others
Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by femi4: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
wayisshut:

I have already tweak my Imei to a blackberry and I am using Glo . Recently I just discovered Glo zaps data like mad my 3gig which costs about 1400 does not last for a week or two.

N.B:I usually tether my phone to my laptop. Can my imei work with airtel? If yes how much does it Cost?
NO, the plan is for bb10 imei. Your glo version works with bbos7 and below imei. change your imei to bb10 imei, the procedure is shown above
Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by Deeni131: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
femi4:

You are suppose to change it to bb10 imei. Airtel has a bb10 plan for 3gig that does not zap data.

You need bb10 imei e.g z10, Q10, Q5

OR

Tweak this Blackberry 10 IMEI 356760051192 and add any three digit of your choice to it in other to complete it to 15 digits.

Procedures
==> Input the known 12 digits e.g 356760051192
==> Put 3 digits to the 12 digits above to complete 15 digits e.g 356760051192549 and validate IMEI

Dial this code *431# to subscribe to airtel blackberry data plan of 3gb
==> Phone APN should be internet.ng.airtel.com
==> To check your airtel data balance, dial *140#

How Do I Use It On PC

Its very simple, once you have activated it on your android device, and it starts browsing, just tether it via hotspot with your PC or any other device. You can also use USB chord to connect it

I tried this code *431#,they gave me 3gb of my and I then changed my imei to bb10 as u described above but it refused to work. apn set as they elaborate but nothing changed. then I started seen comments on nairaland saying that the plan is strictly for old bb. like curves . I then requested for refund n they did. don't forget I hv a z30 and I did tried that sim loaded with 3gb but also refused to work. all of that reasons made me believed that the plan is strictly for old BB.
Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by Deeni131: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Emmaway:
Guy I have experienced such, that's the Airtel unlimited plan for you. The Airtel 1GB N1000 lasts longer than the BB Unlimited plan. All Airtel BB unlimited plans are like that

which airtel 1gb for #1000 are you talking about? if u are talking of *431# it has issue cos it refused to work for me on my tweaked Android and on my z30.
Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by femi4: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Deeni131:

I tried this code *431#,they gave me 3gb of my and I then changed my imei to bb10 as u described above but it refused to work. apn set as they elaborate but nothing changed. then I started seen comments on nairaland saying that the plan is strictly for old bb. like curves . I then requested for refund n they did. don't forget I hv a z30 and I did tried that sim loaded with 3gb but also refused to work. all of that reasons made me believed that the plan is strictly for old BB.
its not, I m sure you didn't do something right. I still configured it for someone yesterday
Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by Deeni131: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
femi4:
its not, I m sure you didn't do something right. I still configured it for someone yesterday

maybe next time will gv it a try again cuz I'm now on 3gb for #1500 unlimited plan on my tweaked Android.
Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by femi4: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Deeni131:

maybe next time will gv it a try again cuz I'm now on 3gb for #1500 unlimited plan on my tweaked Android.
alright
Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
mariafernandes:
Try the Bill Bachao App. This app lets you set a limit for your data usage and warns you when you are about to exceed it. Also, it provides app-wise data usage details that let you identify the apps that are consuming more of your data. You can ensure these apps are shut completely and not running in the background to avoid data loss. And once you find the apps that are eating your data, you can use them on Wi-Fi only to avoid incurring additional data charges by your service provider. The app has many other features that are helpful. You can check its website to get complete details. download this app here.
http:///ormbb

Pls the link is not going through,en can't see it in play store nor one mobile market. Pls try to reply me with the correct link. Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For Between The Redmi Note 7 And Umidigi F1 / Ncc Bars Sale Of Sim Cards On The Streets / My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.