Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) (17484 Views)

Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2016
busomma:
Wailers, oya take over. Even those that confessed to have stolen public funds are still being supported by some idiotic & myopic individuals. Yuguda supporters will shout from high havens that he's being politically persecuted .
I concur where is Aunty Okonja Iweala wasn't uncle her minister for state? God dey o.
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by sabi159(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2016
I don tire for dis pple,make una help me send dem to sambisa nahhh

#seriously
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by yemmynoni: 10:15pm On May 11, 2016
donphilopus:

Don't tell me you don't know this guy has dumped PDP? Anyway, never expected you to know. .All you know is Tinubu or Amaechi after wasting all your time in Romance Section.
bad guy
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

No mind am

Btw, why didn't Gej arrest them if he knows they are corrupt. Some people think with their anus

Note this, one day they will arrest someone that will call names, like OBJ, Atiku, abubakar, IBB, etc believe me EFCC will end up like yellowfever.. In Nigeria

Case will end like Halliburton Bribery Scandal lol.
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by Jokkarm: 10:27pm On May 11, 2016
When is T A Orji s turn?
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 10:54pm On May 11, 2016
stephanie11:
The EFCC has detained the former Minister for finance, Ambassador Bashir Yuguda over his involvement in 23BN bribery poll. Ambassador Yuguda in his statement admitted collecting a total of N450 million Naira in his capacity as a senior executive of PDP chieftain in his State.
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/n23-bn-polls-bribery-former-finance-minister-bashir-yuguda-arrested-n450-million/

Oya, Osiso, return the money quick, quick, barawo, shege daniska...angry angry angry

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by bremmery: 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
Lawalemi:
Hmmmmm. And Tinubu and Amaechi are walking freely
Were they (Tinubu and Amaechi) part of Federal cabinet? The probe centered on N15billion meant for purchase of Ammunitions.
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
englishmart:
I'm not against EFCC doing their jobs. As a matter of fact, I'm deeply in support of all their activities..

But, the equation has to be balanced: 99.99% of our politicians are corrupt. Facing and probing almost only the opposition members is terrible.

If TInubu, Fashola, Amaechi and Buhari himself can come out the same day and swear they had never stolen public funds, I bet you, we will have 4 funerals in one week...

Everybody including me is corrupt. Probing shouldn't be one-sided..
.........The were not opposition when the were ruling? Besides PDP ruled for Sixteen years not APC and PDP was holding the National Vault Keys not APC and PDP was the only Signatory to the National Yams not APC...etc etc etc etc. . grin grin grin

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by sekem: 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
englishmart:
I'm not against EFCC doing their jobs. As a matter of fact, I'm deeply in support of all their activities..

But, the equation has to be balanced: 99.99% of our politicians are corrupt. Facing and probing almost only the opposition members is terrible.

If TInubu, Fashola, Amaechi and Buhari himself can come out the same day and swear they had never stolen public funds, I bet you, we will have 4 funerals in one week...

Everybody including me is corrupt. Probing shouldn't be one-sided..

Speak for yourself son.

You may be the epitome of corruption.

But as for me, I AM NOT CORRUPT.

Which is why I support Buhari's anti-corruption war 100%.

If you have any concrete or damning evidence against Tinubu, Amaechi, and Buhari as being corrupt, why don't you kindly present it to the right channels rather than hiding behind mere scepticism and hearsays.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:20am On May 12, 2016
/
Loot recovery should be fast and furious:

1. Freeze the accounts.
2. Arrest the criminal (with evidence)
3. Prosecute.
4. Wire all frozen funds into TSA.
5. Initiate lien on assets and property (local and internationally)

Key: Once in custody, the criminals turn into " chicken". That's the best time to initiate recovery.

Jail time is mandatory (1 year for every N10m, not concurrently). N450m? Yuguda is looking at 45years without parole. Dasuki? His wife, children and grandchildren will finish the rest of his 210 years sentence

How I wish this loots recovery could be subcontracted to the US IRS. The hefty penalties and interest alone can cause massive stroke.
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by bologiabdul(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2016
Was Ameachi and Tinubu part of last government at federal lavel?or were they mention in sharing loot some of u really talk out of point
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by Sololex01: 8:28am On May 12, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

When did TInubu or Ameachi had access to the national ATM --- CBN?

Being sentimental wont move Nigeria a bit, wat or whr is d source of GMB's election funding Wen EFCC keeps arresting GEJ's election campaigners.
Saraki would av been walking freely nw if cct hadnt caught him,lets hammer d truth nd 4get abt our personal political interest 4 a beta nigeria
#TEAMMOVING4WARD
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2016
Non of these corrupt politicians would go to prison. I can bet u on that. But they will start chasing yahoo boys up and down for change. Nonsense efcc.
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by hornyman(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2016
Lawalemi:
Hmmmmm. And Tinubu and Amaechi are walking freely

Report them and bring up evidence against them and they will be invited as well. This is not about party. All invited PDP members are not denying their involvement in all these schemes so why defending them?
Re: EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 10:24am On May 12, 2016
donphilopus:

Don't tell me you don't know this guy has dumped PDP? Anyway, never expected you to know. .All you know is Tinubu or Amaechi after wasting all your time in Romance Section.
No wonder WAEC has constantly recorded massive failure especially in English Language. By now you should be able to differentiate between Isa Yuguda, who left PDP, and this Yuguda who is a staunch PDP member.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds / Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel / 113 Generals Retire From Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.