Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country” (531 Views)

Ambassadorial List: Buhari Agrees To Withdraw Nominees / Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls / David Cameron Describes Nigeria As A Fantastically Corrupt Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country” by GINJALAND: 8:37pm On May 11, 2016
SHOCKER: Muhammadu Buhari agrees that Nigeria is a "fantastically corrupt country".

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP8LludfaVM
Re: Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country” by GINJALAND: 11:44pm On May 11, 2016
///
Re: Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country” by OnucheAdams: 12:13am On May 12, 2016
Mo Ibrahim tried to put a spin to GMB's blunder. But by then, the damage had already been done. I am more worried by his frail and fragile frame, which ought to be a source of concern for Nigerians...
Re: Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country” by iyeade123: 12:23am On May 12, 2016
This man is really weak, and it calls for serious concern.
He has actually confirmed what the prime minister said about the country.
Re: Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country” by Lionsclaw: 1:41am On May 12, 2016
Is this what Dullard is all about? grin
1st he says "I dont care about my people's dignity all I want is money/assets, so no need for Cameron to apologise"

And then next he destroys naija image again before the world.

Oh Buhari the zombies just clapping for you just now, where do you want them to hide their face now

See how the other man was even mocking saying "He doesn't want apology he wants money" grin
Re: Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country” by M4gunners: 2:45am On May 12, 2016
Hahaha i only pity those zombies that call themselves APC United Kingdom that try to condemned the statement yesterday. Una oga have answered present as usual.
Re: Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country” by jumobi1(m): 2:59am On May 12, 2016
GBESE RE O!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Set To Pay 5000 Naira Stipend To The Vulnerable Youths / Customs And Nigerian Breweries Hold Interactive Forum On Excise Operations(pics) / Breaking;senate Backs Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.