Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea (3027 Views)

US Surveillance Reveals China's Mysterious Project On South China Sea / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / China's Navy Seizes American Underwater Drone In South China Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by mazeltov(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2016
Tanks on the Black Sea. For the first time ever, the U.S. Army has sent Abrams tanks to take part in an exercise in Georgia, on the Black Sea coast. The tanks will take part in an annual exercise on Russia’s southern flank, where Moscow fought a war in 2008. About 1,300 troops from Georgia, the U.K., and the United States will take part in the exercises that kicked off on May 11. They’ll wrap up on the 26th — Georgia’s Independence Day — which we have to admit is a nice touch. The American contingent of 650 troops more than doubles last year’s exercise, which included about 300 U.S. soldiers.
In response, the Russian foreign ministry has accused NATO of trying to destabilize the Caucasus region. “We view this consistent ‘development’ of Georgian territory by NATO soldiers as a provocative move, aiming to deliberately destabilize the military-political situation in the Caucasus region,” the ministry said in a statement.

Defense shield turned on. Deputy Defense Secretary Bob Work has arrived in Romania for the activation of the United States’ European missile defense shield, which goes live on Thursday. The system is the culmination of a decade of work, and has been billed as a way to protect NATO from Iranian rockets. But Moscow, unsurprisingly, is unhappy that the new American technology has been placed so close its borders, claiming that Russia is the real target.

The system, based at a rural air base in Deveselu, Romania, is the first of two sites, with construction on a second site in Poland to commence later this week. Taken together, the two missile defense installations will give NATO a 24-hour early warning and defense system against Iranian missiles. “The system is not aimed against Russia,” Robert Bell, a U.S. official, told reporters.

Baltic buildup questioned. Former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel doesn’t like where U.S. policy with Russia is headed. Speaking at the Atlantic Council Tuesday, Hagel indicated he thinks the Obama administration should pump the brakes on its plans to send more U.S. troops to Eastern Europe. “If I were secretary of defense today, I’d be careful with this because…we can find ourselves very quickly in another Cold War buildup here, that really makes no sense for either side.” The Pentagon’s current plans call for two American battalions to deploy to NATO’s Baltic states as a show of force. Hagel said he’s “not sure” where that buildup ends, and “I’m not sure there’s some real strategic thinking here.”

Stealth planes to the South China Sea? Well, here’s a bit of important news. Air Force magazine drops that the U.S. Air Force A-10 Warthogs recently deployed to the Philippines have concluded their mission there after flying just four missions over international waters and carrying out two dozen training missions. During a visit to the Philippines in April, Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced that the Warthogs would hang around for a little while after exercising with Philippine forces. The mag also reports that the Air Force is planning follow up the hogs’ visit with the arrival of an “advanced fighter jet,” which may just be the F-22 Raptor. Washington recently reached a basing agreement for U.S. forces as the island nation grows wary of Chinese territorial claims in its backyard.
Playing the game. In response to the U.S. Navy’s USS William P. Lawrence passing near Fiery Cross Reef in the South China Sea on Tuesday, China’s Defense Ministry said it was Washington’s fault that it was deploying more military hardware to the disputed islands in the waterway. In a statement, the ministry said, “the provocative actions by American military ships and planes lay bare the U.S. designs to seek gain by creating chaos in the region and again testify to the total correctness and utter necessity of China’s construction of defensive facilities on relevant islands.”

Beijing also promised to “increase the scope of sea and air patrols based on need, boost all categories of military capacity building, resolutely defend national sovereignty and security, and resolutely safeguard peace and stability in the South China Sea.”

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/11/situation-report-u-s-tanks-in-putins-backyard-stealth-planes-to-south-china-sea-european-missile-shield-up-and-running-former-marine-details-iranian-torture-and-lots-more/
Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Davbams(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2016
the US is playing a dangerous game here....

anyways, let's see how it goes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 11, 2016
Guys - Did I not tell you that Amerika needs a global financial reset, and is clearly doing her best to provoke Russia & China into WW3 but wants the history books to make it look like Russia or even China started it? grin

This was exactly how Amerika went to do busy-body with her useless & overrated aircraft carrier (USS Harry s. Truman) while Iran was conducting a live-fire naval drill in the strait of hormuz and when, during the drill, iranian rockets flew in close proximity past the carrier - She started crying foul.

https://www.rt.com/news/327410-iran-missile-test-us-carrier/

How would Amerika react if she's conducting a live-fire exercise off the coast of California and a fleet of Chinese & Russian destroyers come sailing by?

Is Amerika the only Country in the world? Amerika's aggressive behaviour will, 1 day, trigger ww3 and we will be vindicated.

BTW; I thought Amerika sent some F-35 coffins to the Baltic some weeks ago. Y haven't they flown over the Russian airspace yet? grin My guess is - fear of being knocked out by the Russian S-400s/S-500s ADS grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Missy89(f): 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
Lol . Zoharariel is one sick dude

1 Like

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by ValerianSteel(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
Guys - Did I not tell you that Amerika needs a global financial reset, and is clearly doing her best to provoke Russia & China into WW3 but wants the history books to make it look like Russia or even China started it? grin

This was exactly how Amerika went to do busy-body with her useless & overrated aircraft carrier (USS Harry s. Truman) while Iran was conducting a live-fire naval drill in the strait of hormuz and when, during the drill, iranian rockets flew in close proximity past the carrier - She started crying foul.

https://www.rt.com/news/327410-iran-missile-test-us-carrier/

How would Amerika react if she's conducting a live-fire exercise off the coast of California and a fleet of Chinese & Russian destroyers come sailing by?

Is Amerika the only Country in the world? Amerika's aggressive behaviour will, 1 day, trigger ww3 and we will be vindicated.

BTW; I thought Amerika sent some F-35 coffins to the Baltic some weeks ago. Y haven't they flown over the Russian airspace yet? grin My guess is - fear of being knocked out by the Russian S-400s/S-500s ADS grin
Stop whining about the S-400 and the S-500.

Two things that currently gives the US advantage over Russia's advanced ADS.

Enhanced radar and satelite imagery support directly fed unto the pilot's helmet.You do know the United States has more spy satelites than all of Russia's satelites combined.While the new ADS are mobile,it doesn't do much to stall America from smoking them.

With advanced radar of up 2010km incorporated into the F-35 systems.It gives the fighter a strategic advantage over the ADS.So if reconnaissance is carefully executed using US spy satelites.The F-35 will be able to receive forehand satelite imagery and locations of these batteries.Since they are mobile batteries,they may be moved but the pilot already has a location and with support of the satelites he can narrow his seek to kill mission deploying the advanced radar.Definitely the satelites can update the pilot on movement of the mobile batteriesTell me who sees who first.

In the case of a nuclear attack.While these batteries are well equipped with very fast missiles but they fail on long range radar.Especially the S-500,it's doomed without an effective early warning system.Russia basically relies on Ground based systems within Russia alone.For a wannabe super power,Russia needs to up her game ASAP.

Am sure you know US European Command Missile Shield in Romania is online.That's one in several others positioned around the globe.With an active space based early warning system,the United States has cemented strong defense against ballistic missile launches.Where Russia invests in missile speed,America invests in knowing when a launch takes place and how to shoot it down immediately.

Goodluck to Russia and her new toys,there's a reason America spends $10billion on outsmarting you guys yearly and maintaing her global qualitative military edge.

1 Like

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 11, 2016
Missy89:

Lol . Zoharariel is one sick dude

@Missy - How could you refer to the bone of your bone & the flesh of your flesh as a “sick” dude? Do you not know that I am the anointed of Obatala and the next Awujale of Ijebuland?

Do you think king solomon would have courted & married Queen Sheba if she had ever insulted him ? grin

Now that you have incurred the wrath of the Cosmic Order, you must fulfil these 2 obligations ASAP in order to pacify the gods:

1.) You must snap & send me an erotic picture of your batty wearing only panties.

See Picture 1 for guidance.

2.) You must go totally n.ude, with your knees placed on the bed while displaying your “portal of Jade” with the holy & sacred name - “Zoharariel Underscore Obatala” boldly written on your soft bum-bum.

See Picture 2 for guidance. grin

The gods have spoken!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Lucasbalo(m): 1:42am On May 12, 2016
Zoharariel:

@Missy - How could you refer to the bone of your bone & the flesh of your flesh as a “sick” dude? Do you not know that I am the anointed of Obatala and the next Awujale of Ijebuland?

Do you think king solomon would have courted & married Queen Sheba if she had ever insulted him ? grin

Now that you have incurred the wrath of the Cosmic Order, you must fulfil these 2 obligations ASAP in order to pacify the gods:

1.) You must snap & send me an erotic picture of your batty wearing only panties.

See Picture 1 for guidance.

2.) You must go totally n.ude, with your knees placed on the bed while displaying your “portal of Jade” with the holy & sacred name - “Zoharariel Underscore Obatala” boldly written on your soft bum-bum.

See Picture 2 for guidance. grin

The gods have spoken!
My Ijebu friend. I like your humor.

1 Like

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by NairaMinted: 9:35am On May 12, 2016
Zoharariel:

Speaking of the F-35s, those have turned out to be one very expensive joke which works exactly like a problematic computer that you constantly need to manually switch on and off to get it functioning again! I wonder what would happen when this aircraft gets engaged by enemy aircraft? Would the pilot of the F-35 respectfully ask for time out to reboot his system and re-engage? grin

Who are those posting articles on just how wonderful and impressive this flying piece of junk is? Oya come and defend this. Check out this damning article:

http://dailym.ai/1Wry46V
http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/defense/air-space/2016/05/10/f-35-test-pilot-edwards-air-force-development/84042220/

#Major Raven LeClair, of the 461st flight test squadron, begins his day at around 10am by checking the plane for any issues.
It immediately became clear that the day's testing would not pass without a hitch, with an alarm sounding as soon as he got to the aircraft.

#The 'nuisance ICAW' - standing for indications, cautions and warnings - was a false sign that the 270-volt battery that starts the plane had failed.

#Perhaps proving that 'turning it off and on again' will fix anything, the false alarm stopped after the plane's power unit was shut down and switched back on twice.

#LeClair and his team - who were hoping to test the F-35 while carrying its full AIM 9X and AIM 120 missile payload - then found that the $100million plane's warfare system would not start.

#They tried switching off different systems on board the plane but nothing worked.

#By 11.30am, the team had no choice but shut the whole jet down and start again, meaning most of the morning's work had been a waste of time.

#By noon, LeClair was in the air - but it did not take long for another technical problem to arise.

#The F-35 was grounded once more later in the afternoon after the system that allows the main computer on board the jet to communicate with the weapons system broke down.
The test team rebooted the weapons system and eventually got the plane going again.

#One of the main issues is an software glitch that interferes with the F-35's AN/APG-81 AESA radar working during flight.

#The Marines have already claimed their version of the plane, known as block 2B, is ready.
However, the report reveals serious problems with the computer software, including 'in fusion, electronic warfare, and weapons employment result[ing] in ambiguous threat displays, limited ability to respond to threats, and a requirement for off-board sources to provide accurate coordinates for precision attack.'

#The F-35 also has a smart parts system to ensure everything is working within its limits, and can warn when parts need to be replaced.
However, the computerized maintenance management System, or CMMS, 'incorrectly authorizes older/inappropriate replacement parts.' the report said.
It also fails to detect if it's been flying too fast and 'randomly prevented user logins' into its computerized control system.

#The cutting-edge F-35, which is meant to be the most sophisticated jet ever, was embarrassingly outperformed by a 40-year-old F-16 jet in a dogfight in July last year.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Nobody: 11:52am On May 12, 2016
NairaMinted:

Speaking of the F-35s, those have turned out to be one very expensive joke which works exactly like a problematic computer that you constantly need to manually switch on and off to get it functioning again! I wonder what would happen when this aircraft gets engaged by enemy aircraft? Would the pilot of the F-35 respectfully ask for time out to reboot his system and re-engage? grin

Who are those posting articles on just how wonderful and impressive this flying piece of junk is? Oya come and defend this. Check out this damning article:

http://dailym.ai/1Wry46V
http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/defense/air-space/2016/05/10/f-35-test-pilot-edwards-air-force-development/84042220/

#Major Raven LeClair, of the 461st flight test squadron, begins his day at around 10am by checking the plane for any issues.
It immediately became clear that the day's testing would not pass without a hitch, with an alarm sounding as soon as he got to the aircraft.

#The 'nuisance ICAW' - standing for indications, cautions and warnings - was a false sign that the 270-volt battery that starts the plane had failed.

#Perhaps proving that 'turning it off and on again' will fix anything, the false alarm stopped after the plane's power unit was shut down and switched back on twice.

#LeClair and his team - who were hoping to test the F-35 while carrying its full AIM 9X and AIM 120 missile payload - then found that the $100million plane's warfare system would not start.

#They tried switching off different systems on board the plane but nothing worked.

#By 11.30am, the team had no choice but shut the whole jet down and start again, meaning most of the morning's work had been a waste of time.

#By noon, LeClair was in the air - but it did not take long for another technical problem to arise.

#The F-35 was grounded once more later in the afternoon after the system that allows the main computer on board the jet to communicate with the weapons system broke down.
The test team rebooted the weapons system and eventually got the plane going again.

#One of the main issues is an software glitch that interferes with the F-35's AN/APG-81 AESA radar working during flight.

#The Marines have already claimed their version of the plane, known as block 2B, is ready.
However, the report reveals serious problems with the computer software, including 'in fusion, electronic warfare, and weapons employment result[ing] in ambiguous threat displays, limited ability to respond to threats, and a requirement for off-board sources to provide accurate coordinates for precision attack.'

#The F-35 also has a smart parts system to ensure everything is working within its limits, and can warn when parts need to be replaced.
However, the computerized maintenance management System, or CMMS, 'incorrectly authorizes older/inappropriate replacement parts.' the report said.
It also fails to detect if it's been flying too fast and 'randomly prevented user logins' into its computerized control system.

#The cutting-edge F-35, which is meant to be the most sophisticated jet ever, was embarrassingly outperformed by a 40-year-old F-16 jet in a dogfight in July last year.

General Minted - We know that all the variants of the F-35 jets are nothing but flying coffins, and I trust my Russian Aerospace Forces to take advantage of such weakness in their favour. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 12, 2016
Hitler sent a lot of tanks to Russia too.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by ValerianSteel(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2016
Zoharariel:

General Minted - We know that all the variants of the F-35 jets are nothing but flying coffins, and I trust my Russian Aerospace Forces to take advantage of such weakness in their favour. grin
Please tell,where's the Sukhoi PAK FA.At least the F-35 are still undergoing test trials till every bugs and problem is erased before they would enter service.

Your T-50 is only on papers.Oh I forgot,you guys don't have money to even build the first test model grin and here you are whining about a functional fighter that is 80% ready.
Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by seunny4lif(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2016
grin grin
Abi grin
Na the tanks dey use finish the country grin grin
Germany neva recover from that War grin
NaijaTalkTown:
Hitler sent a lot of tanks to Russia too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Missy89(f): 12:54am On May 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Please tell,where's the Sukhoi PAK FA.At least the F-35 are still undergoing test trials till every bugs and problem is erased before they would enter service.

Your T-50 is only on papers.Oh I forgot,you guys don't have money to even build the first test model grin and here you are whining about a functional fighter that is 80% ready.

There will be breadlines in Russia if they can afford to buy 3 T-50

2 Likes

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Centrifude(m): 2:31am On May 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Lol these people are bragging about a jet whose Engines haven't even been completed yet.

By the time the T-50 reaches the same level of testing the F-35 is in right now, we'll be seeing COMPLETED F-35s shooting down the T-50s doing trail runs.

1 Like

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Lucasbalo(m): 5:24am On May 13, 2016
Missy89:

There will be breadlines in Russia if they can afford to buy 3 T-50
So true. The breadlines will remind people of the old Soviet Union.

1 Like

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by overhypedsteve(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Stop whining about the S-400 and the S-500.

Two things that currently gives the US advantage over Russia's advanced ADS.

Enhanced radar and satelite imagery support directly fed unto the pilot's helmet.You do know the United States has more spy satelites than all of Russia's satelites combined.While the new ADS are mobile,it doesn't do much to stall America from smoking them.

With advanced radar of up 2010km incorporated into the F-35 systems.It gives the fighter a strategic advantage over the ADS.So if reconnaissance is carefully executed using US spy satelites.The F-35 will be able to receive forehand satelite imagery and locations of these batteries.Since they are mobile batteries,they may be moved but the pilot already has a location and with support of the satelites he can narrow his seek to kill mission deploying the advanced radar.Definitely the satelites can update the pilot on movement of the mobile batteriesTell me who sees who first.

In the case of a nuclear attack.While these batteries are well equipped with very fast missiles but they fail on long range radar.Especially the S-500,it's doomed without an effective early warning system.Russia basically relies on Ground based systems within Russia alone.For a wannabe super power,Russia needs to up her game ASAP.

Am sure you know US European Command Missile Shield in Romania is online.That's one in several others positioned around the globe.With an active space based early warning system,the United States has cemented strong defense against ballistic missile launches.Where Russia invests in missile speed,America invests in knowing when a launch takes place and how to shoot it down immediately.

Goodluck to Russia and her new toys,there's a reason America spends $10billion on outsmarting you guys yearly and maintaing her global qualitative military edge.
this is one of those people that think raw intelligence is actionable. Do you know how complicated GeoInt is? Do you know how long it takes to translate raw satellite feed ( most especially complicated ones like that of the location of a mobile launch vehicle) into actionable intelligence. During operation desert storm the world learnt a new strategy when the US spent days trying to seek out Iraqis Mobile scud launchers they did not find any and thus a new strategy was born from the statement of a US general during the war " seeking a mobile launcher in a place a theatre as big and dynamic as this(Iraq) is like seeking for a needle in a haystack" that was what the General had to say about Iraq and Scud mobile launchers now let's talk about Russia the largest single sovereign territory on earth how do you plan on starting a wild goose chase of mobile launchers in their heavily defended airspace that's like a pilot signing up his death certificate. You know there is a mobile launcher somewhere that can shoot you down, then you want to rely on some foggy satelite feed to find it when the mobile launcher's operator is watching you in 3D and perfecting a very destructive manoeuvre on your behalf? Lol. My conclusion is that, it may take hours if not days to carefully study certain intel most especially as related to geographical intelligence. A mobile launcher along a mountain range would be impossible to detect, a mobile launcher under a woody environment is like a green snake in green grass. Not even the best tech would seek it out.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by ValerianSteel(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2016
overhypedsteve:
this is one of those people that think raw intelligence is actionable. Do you know how complicated GeoInt is? Do you know how long it takes to translate raw satellite feed ( most especially complicated ones like that of the location of a mobile launch vehicle) into actionable intelligence. During operation desert storm the world learnt a new strategy when the US spent days trying to seek out Iraqis Mobile scud launchers they did not find any and thus a new strategy was born from the statement of a US general during the war " seeking a mobile launcher in a place a theatre as big and dynamic as this(Iraq) is like seeking for a needle in a haystack" that was what the General had to say about Iraq and Scud mobile launchers now let's talk about Russia the largest single sovereign territory on earth how do you plan on starting a wild goose chase of mobile launchers in their heavily defended airspace that's like a pilot signing up his death certificate. You know there is a mobile launcher somewhere that can shoot you down, then you want to rely on some foggy satelite feed to find it when the mobile launcher's operator is watching you in 3D and perfecting a very destructive manoeuvre on your behalf? Lol. My conclusion is that, it may take hours if not days to carefully study certain intel most especially as related to geographical intelligence. A mobile launcher along a mountain range would be impossible to detect, a mobile launcher under a woody environment is like a green snake in green grass. Not even the best tech would seek it out.
We are talking the United States here bro!The US of A.You probably have no idea what US intelligence Sats are capable of.

1 Like

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Nobody: 8:07am On May 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
We are talking the United States here bro!The US of A.You probably have no idea what US intelligence Sats are capable of.
Show us what they are made of with evidences please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by ValerianSteel(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Show us what they are made of with evidences please.
I won't waste my time giving you specs of what you know to be true.I'
ll just ask you this:

Have you ever used Google Earth?Yes or No?

US reconnaissance Satellites are twelve times more powerful.

1 Like

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by NairaMinted: 9:33am On May 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Fine! They should expose those behind MH17 and put the case to rest. Since these satellites are so capable.

“We picked up the imagery of this launch. We know the trajectory. We know where it came from. We know the timing, and it was exactly at the time that this aircraft disappeared from the radar,” said US State Secretary John Kerry in an interview with David Gregory of NBC's Meet the Press in July 2014 undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by NairaMinted: 9:39am On May 13, 2016
Centrifude:

Lol these people are bragging about a jet whose Engines haven't even been completed yet.

By the time the T-50 reaches the same level of testing the F-35 is in right now, we'll be seeing COMPLETED F-35s shooting down the T-50s doing trail runs.

Uncompleted, under development, etc is very different from completed yet beset with a myriad of problems. The folly of the Amerikans was to throw in so much sophistication and cutting edge technology into one machine.

Besides recent advances in radar tech only has erased whatever edge stealth had.

Besides I am willing to bet the balance in my account that fighters such as the SU-35s would fare well against this Louis Vuitton fighter jet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by overhypedsteve(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
next time if you want to reply me please be clear and specific with your points. Every country can make it name sound big, Nigeria of N, South Africa of S and so on should I take it that you cherish and worship the US only thanks the beauty of the name?
I just told you that the same US more than a decade ago had difficulties picking out mobile launchers on the ground which led to the scud attack on Israel In 1991. Why do you think countries even the US favours mobile launchers for air defence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Nobody: 11:04am On May 13, 2016
overhypedsteve:
next time if you want to reply me please be clear and specific with your points. Every country can make it name sound big, Nigeria of N, South Africa of S and so on should I take it that you cherish and worship the US only thanks the beauty of the name?
I just told you that the same US more than a decade ago had difficulties picking out mobile launchers on the ground which led to the scud attack on Israel In 1991. Why do you think countries even the US favours mobile launchers for air defence

Hhaaaaaa! grin You do not know that jewish troll.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Centrifude(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2016
NairaMinted:

Uncompleted, under development, etc is very different from completed yet beset with a myriad of problems. The folly of the Amerikans was to throw is so much sophistication and cutting edge technology into one machine.

Besides recent advances in radar tech only has erased whatever advantages stealth had.

Besides I am willing to bet the balance in my account that fighters such as the SU-35s would fare well against this Luis Vutton fighter jet

Your comment shows that you know nothing about R&grin.

I'm an Electronics Engineering Student I've done plenty of Projects and I was part of a group of students who where Chosen by my Lecture to help him design and build a new circuit board for Company I'm not aloud to name.
The final stages of the project were the worst we spent close to three months doing trial and error, just when you thought you had it right it, something else would go wrong or we would discover a new flaw.

Point is making something that is perfect tends to take a sh*t long time and effort but eventually you'll get it right.

If recent advances in Radar have erased what stealth has, then why is Russia still pushing forward with building a stealth fighter, not forgetting China who are also spending billions on perfecting stealth Tech, it seems as though you know more about stealth than those countries.

Who will deal with the F-22 while your Su-35s are fighting the F-35.

2 Likes

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Nobody: 11:26am On May 13, 2016
Centrifude:

Russian Mikoyan MiG-35s. Before you quote me, I hope u're aware that Russian 4++ generation fighters are equivalent to Amerikan 5++ generation fighters? cheesy grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by NairaMinted: 11:33am On May 13, 2016
Centrifude:

Your comment shows that you know nothing about R&grin.

I'm an Electronics Engineering Student I've done plenty of Projects and I was part of a group of students who where Chosen by my Lecture to help him design and build a new circuit board for Company I'm not aloud to name.
The final stages of the project were the worst we spent close to three months doing trial and error, just when you thought you had it right it, something else would go wrong or we would discover a new flaw.

Point is making something that is perfect tends to take a sh*t long time and effort but eventually you'll get it right.

If recent advances in Radar have erased what stealth has, then why is Russia still pushing forward with building a stealth fighter, not forgetting China who are also spending billions on perfecting stealth Tech, it seems as though you know more about stealth than those countries.

These stealth fighter jets were conceptualized way before these advances in radar technology. R& D was way underway before radar technology caught on. As a matter of fact the original materials used to coat these jets to give them their stealth capabilities are now obsolete and substituted with new ones because radars caught on at some point. Just because some countries now have the technology to detect these jets doesn't render the jets totally useless in all theatres of war or in some circumstances.
It's like saying since Tesla is so good at making electric cars, we should immediately get rid of all fuel powered ones. There's a need (and a market) for electric cars as there is for those powered by fossil fuels

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Centrifude(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Russian Mikoyan MiG-35s. Before you quote me, I hope u're aware that Russian 4++ generation fighters are equivalent to Amerikan 5++ generation fighters? cheesy grin
How did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Centrifude(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2016
NairaMinted:

These stealth fighter jets were conceptualized way before these advances in radar technology. R& D was way underway before radar technology caught on. Just because some countries now have the technology to detect these jets doesn't render the jets totally useless in all theatres of war or in some circumstances. As a matter of fact the original materials used to coat these jets to give them their stealth capabilities are now obsolete and substituted with new ones because radars caught on at some point.
It's like saying since Tesla is so good at making electric cars, we should immediately get rid of all fuel powered ones. There's a need (and a market) for electric cars so as there is for those powered by fossil fuels

Well your previous posts make its sound like Stealth Fighters are Completely useless.

Russia has a very long way to go. Don't forget that in real life combat situations, Western Jets have proven to be superior to Russian Jets.

3 Likes

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by ValerianSteel(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2016
overhypedsteve:
Let me get you clear.

Are you saying these satellites can't pick up imagery of mobile launchers?Or they can't keep track of the launchers when in motion?

If you say they can't pick up the launchers,you are wrong cause for the past decade,the National Reconnaissance Office has built six electro optical spy satellites called KH-11 Standard Satellites,all currently active.

These spy birds have synthetic aperture radar which enables them see through thick fogs and cloud covers.The latest in the Key Hole series is the NROL45 which combines Signal Intelligence(SIGNIT) and photoreconnaissance into one function.It can actively seek while it captures imagery at the same time.

These mobile launchers have one flaw that will easily give them out.The Key Hole series have infrared sensors and use infrared telescope with mirrors as powerful as that of the Hubble Space Telescope,this allows them to easily detect electromagnetic spectrum and heat radiation from the missiles and control systems.

Also,some of these satelites are highly maneuverable.The KH-12 satellite carries up to seven tons of hydrazine fuel which allows it to maintain its orbital altitude against atmospheric drag or to change its orbit in order to better view specific parts of the Earth.

Yes,US spy satelites can see the mobile launchers wherever they are.

Yes,they can keep timely update of their movement no less that ten to fifteen minutes interval.

This is enough time for the F-35 pilot to use the radar on the fighter to get a precise location of the Air Defense System.

1 Like

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by overhypedsteve(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Let me get you clear.

Are you saying these satellites can't pick up imagery of mobile launchers?Or they can't keep track of the launchers when in motion?

If you say they can't pick up the launchers,you are wrong cause for the past decade,the National Reconnaissance Office has built six electro optical spy satellites called KH-11 Standard Satellites,all currently active.

These spy birds have synthetic aperture radar which enables them see through thick fogs and cloud covers.The latest in the Key Hole series is the NROL45 which combines Signal Intelligence(SIGNIT) and photoreconnaissance into one function.It can actively seek while it captures imagery at the same time.

These mobile launchers have one flaw that will easily give them out.The Key Hole series have infrared sensors and use infrared telescope with mirrors as powerful as that of the Hubble Space Telescope,this allows them to easily detect electromagnetic spectrum and heat radiation from the missiles and control systems.

Also,some of these satelites are highly maneuverable.The KH-12 satellite carries up to seven tons of hydrazine fuel which allows it to maintain its orbital altitude against atmospheric drag or to change its orbit in order to better view specific parts of the Earth.

Yes,US spy satelites can see the mobile launchers wherever they are.

Yes,they can keep timely update of their movement no less that ten to fifteen minutes interval.

This is enough time for the F-35 pilot to use the radar on the fighter to get a precise location of the Air Defense System.
a quarter of a second is what it takes to get blown out of an heavily guarded airspace. You feel all the air defence artitecture of the Russian army backed by intelligence from vast network of satellites both Russian, Chinese and Indian owned will just sit back while the yeye pilot is waiting for his hydrazine fuelled satelite to give him info? For every one F22loitering in the skies of Eastern Europe there is a squadron of capable interceptors waiting to shoot that black dot of ineptitude off the sky and then sited in Eastern Europe is the world most advanced air defence systems backed by some of the best target acquisition technology that the world have ever seen and you tell me that any sane pilot would want to go against all of this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by ValerianSteel(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2016
overhypedsteve:
a quarter of a second is what it takes to get blown out of an heavily guarded airspace. You feel all the air defence artitecture of the Russian army backed by intelligence from vast network of satellites both Russian, Chinese and Indian owned will just sit back while the yeye pilot is waiting for his hydrazine fuelled satelite to give him info? For every one F22loitering in the skies of Eastern Europe there is a squadron of capable interceptors waiting to shoot that black dot of ineptitude off the sky and then sited in Eastern Europe is the world most advanced air defence systems backed by some of the best target acquisition technology that the world have ever seen and you tell me that any sane pilot would want to go against all of this?
The F-35 won't fly into enemy territory until reconnaissance is established.It will be left to the pilot to determine if the intelligence he has received is enough for him to fly out.Little support from the spy satelite is all the fighter pilot needs,much of the job will be done by the F-35 radar which should assist the fighter pilot in detecting the ADS as far as 2000km away.

It's all a game of who sees who first and in this case the F-35 would see the ADS first except it is flying within close range of the Missiles(S-400 as an example),the F-35 can only be taken out if it is within the 400km radar range of the S-400.If it comes to pre-emptive attack on Russias Air Defense Systems,the F-35 will prove very capable if or if not supported by US spy satellites.In an active conflict however,it's fifty-fifty if the jet flies directly within hostile zones and yes the F-35 can't outrun a missile flying at Mach 8-12.This is where the S-400 is at advantage.
Re: Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea by Missy89(f): 8:24pm On May 13, 2016
Centrifude:

Well your previous posts make its sound like Stealth Fighters are Completely useless.

Russia has a very long way to go. Don't forget that in real life combat situations, Western Jets have proven to be superior to Russian Jets.

This is Russia's superior tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSjqm-arf1Y

Cant even get a door handle right. Gerasimov's facial expression was classic LOL

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Three US Presidents Sharing a Laugh / Occupy Wall Street Is A Fake Opposition Movement Created By The Us Govt! / Nigerian Pastor Slaps Young Woman In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.