Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (37058 Views)

Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos / Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2016
A group of angry youths in Kano state on Wednesday stormed houses belonging to their Senator and member of the House of Representatives, destroying them in the process after accusing the lawmakers of failing to fulfil their electoral promises.

The youths staged a violent protest in Gaya Local Government area of Kano State before seizing the properties belonging to Senator Kabiru Gaya, and another owned by Abdulahi Gaya, the member representing Gaya federal constituency. They said their they were angry because the lawmakers failed to provide water, electricity, jobs and roads, as they promised before their elections in 2015.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/photos-from-rampage-by-angry-youths-in.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2016

2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by measideyhere(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2016
ok
una dey burn constituency office wey the guy fit never visit in 6months ...government funds will probably fix that.
locate the man gida(house).

12 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2016
See even small children dey carry weapons

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:15pm On May 11, 2016
even small children dey carry weapon...so unfortunate

Meanwhile , somebody call Burutanshi for these people

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2016
The same guys that burnt PDP buses, shouting baba buhari oyoyo during campaign .

From Sai baba to Kai baba

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by mightyhazel: 10:18pm On May 11, 2016
Almajiri sef don sabi say all na scam! cheesy

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2016
God help this jobless youths

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2016
mightyhazel:
Almajiri sef don sabi say all na scam!

Think about how d way dey go use pursue APC next election, I will be watching it in my 8D TV

Am Chatting with a friend on facebook,I told her that it rained heavily. To my suprise, see her response: woo no rin here de wealth is coo

Pls guys explain it to me coz I dnt understand

17 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by queenoflafia(f): 10:33pm On May 11, 2016
The jobless youths wey dey north enh

I fear o

5 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by ahaz: 10:38pm On May 11, 2016
CastedDude:
Hausa people and violence be like bread and butter
what do u mean by Hausa and violence its mentalities like u that kept us in perpetual bond age in this country..instead of u to commend youths who are brave enough to do what cowards like you that hide under sophistication could not do...Nigeria's problem has gone beyond keeping cool our politicians understand voilence

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by fulanimafia: 10:38pm On May 11, 2016
While it's commendable that the elite are now being rudely awoken from their slumber, the resort to violence should never be an option.

That's almost like what the foolish scAvengers are doing.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2016
Spanner4:
Some of them wey you call small children don marry upto two wives with plenty children
ChangeIsCostant:
even small children dey carry weapon...so unfortunate
Meanwhile , somebody call Burutanshi for these people
Some of them wey you call small children don marry upto two wives with plenty children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by fulanimafia: 10:40pm On May 11, 2016
While it's commendable that the elite are now being rudely awoken from their slumber, the resort to violence should never be a resort.

These boys should not cut their nose to spite their face, the can't be as dumb as the foolish ScAvengers.
Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by osesology(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2016
Lol! these people are not smiling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by lincolnj88: 10:43pm On May 11, 2016
Change is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by Fugazi: 10:44pm On May 11, 2016
I pity those children - Their voters

4 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by biz9ja(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2016
Aso Rock!!!! NEXT MISSION

7 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by Fugazi: 10:44pm On May 11, 2016
Spanner4:

I'm sure those children voted.

16 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by justicejay(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2016
When PMB said 'I Hear Your Cries, Share Your pains' he didn't finish the statement. He was like I Hear Your Cries, Share Your pain but GEJ made your yoke heavy, I will make it even heavier. PDP scourged you with whips; I will scourge you with scorpions.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 10:45pm On May 11, 2016
e don happen
dat time wey d poor no go see anything eat dan to eat the rich don happen

people like Dino and co should follow
i just like dis Hausa people dey get mind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2016
Almajiri and weapons grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by sassiemyk: 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
Tell me how else to express dissatisfaction. what else do we need before impeaching or imcheaping, oh sorry English is hard, commotting ...let me go take a lick will be back shortly.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
Those houses needed burning sef.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
Very soon katsina youth will storm daura.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by mightyhazel: 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Some of them wey you call small children don marry upto two wives with plenty childrenSome of them wey you call small children don marry upto two wives with plenty children
chai! grin

4 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
Food don come o. For #picsoridntbelivcrew
Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
Ride on boys

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by SKAMM(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
Hausa people sabi protest.. See as them paint face like masquerade abi na d masquerade job wen Lai Mohammed dey talk b dis??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2016
This is the only way to deal with these thieves. We need a Nationwide REVOLUTION Asap! Without Revolution, we are bound to keep suffering.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.