Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

30ammy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 30ammy's Profile / 30ammy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 30ammy(f): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Lanesra:
Has anyone gotten any news from MasterCard Edinburgh?
No
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 30ammy(f): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Has anybody who applied for food and resource economics gotten a mail?
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 30ammy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
ditha:
Mcf ubc applicants
Check your email please
Interview invite is being sent

from a reliable source
Please o, I am waiting
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 30ammy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
uchiha09:
So if I understand you, first the school has to admit you, then send your profile to MasterCard, it is MasterCard that then send you interview invite. So meaning even if the school admits you and MasterCard doesn't go ahead with the candidate, the candidate wouldn't get the interview invite, am I right?
No, MasterCard invites you for interview if you pass then MasterCard sends your name to the school, then they give you the admission. If you check the form they asked how will you sponsor yourself you choose scholarship. Now there are places for self funded people to fill, and their own closing date was January first which shows yours is different from theirs. You know how many people registered under scholarship? Might be a thousand o who do they want to send to and who do they not send to?
Education / Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 30ammy(f): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2021
uchiha09:
Based on the email sent, "IF YOU DON'T GET AN EMAIL BY END OF FEBRUARY, YOUR APPLICATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL".
This email is meant to be sent by the department.

I doubt this o, even if the school gives you admission and MasterCard didn’t it is as good as nothing as in the case of chevning. The interview is for MasterCard and not from the school. Once MasterCard gives you it automatically means the school will also give you the admission, so I heard from recipient of this scholarship. Look at university of Edingbruh nobody applied to the school just MasterCard, so if MasterCard gives you the scholarship they them self will ask you to apply to the institution.
Education / Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by 30ammy(f): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please who have a sample of the recommendation letter, please help me with it.
Thank you
Education / Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by 30ammy(f): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mrmayy:

Same here, have you started the application?

Yes I have, I am not able to apply for two courses, we're you able to?
Education / Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by 30ammy(f): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
I want to apply for 2021/2022 scholarship. Please I need help
Career / Help!!!! by 30ammy(f): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please, I just finished my service, I want to start a business before jobs comes, I have 350k that I have saved,I don't know which business I can venture into....profitable one..am in Abuja. Thank you
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by 30ammy(f): 3:18am On Mar 07, 2020
I got an invite but don't know what to expect
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 30ammy(f): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2020
Please anybody with CITE EMEA aptitude test should please send to me
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by 30ammy(f): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Please anybody with CITI EMEA past question should please send
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by 30ammy(f): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by 30ammy(f): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2020
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by 30ammy(f): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please you people should add me WhatsApp PWC group chat +234 815 953 1681
Career / Re: Agricultural Economics Master Program by 30ammy(f): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please
Career / Re: Agricultural Economics Master Program by 30ammy(f): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
I need suggestions please
Career / Agricultural Economics Master Program by 30ammy(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
I am an agricultural economic graduate and I want to go for my MSC, I will like to find out possible course program I can go for which is can boost my employability status. Thank you
Educational Services / Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by 30ammy(f): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2019
Am in abuja, going to Lagos is a big problem. Do they schedule any test in abuja?
Politics / Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by 30ammy(f): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2019
Quality20:
No o!. We d great youths of Nija wont take ds rubbish. This is our only member in governance, why remove him for an old man? Yahya bello shd stay put, no body is removing or denying him APC ticket.
Take note, Nairaland youths, NANS and youth council, dont let these old men throw away our reprentative out of governance pls. Buhari, Atiku, Gowon, Murtala were all youths when they first came into d limelight.
We wont take Ambode treatment in kogi.
Are you for real?? Young man and his incompetency , so we will keep voting him cos his a youth..you are senseless

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by 30ammy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
I just got an invite, i reside in abuja
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Access Bank May Aptitude Test by 30ammy(f): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dorisonyewuchi:
Please also send to my mail..dorisonyewuchi@gmail.com
Pls i also need it too
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by 30ammy(f): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Austema:
If you are posted to Niger state, let us meet here

Niger state o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 30ammy(f): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2018
tayo4ng:
wat did you study
Abuja Gwagwalada
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 30ammy(f): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Am in Abuja, please any ushering job,hotel jobs..am available.. Don't want to stay idle... Farm jobs too as farm manager..Graduate of Agricultural economics..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 30ammy(f): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Am looking for job in Abuja, just graduated,I want to get something doing ...I can tutor kids too, waitress jobs etc...Graduate of Agricultural economics. thank you .my number 08159531681

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.