Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pay For Only 3 Things And I Will Give You A Professional Looking Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pay For Only 3 Things And I Will Give You A Professional Looking Blog (388 Views)

Who Can Create A Good Looking Blog For Me / Own A Professional Looking Website Today And Make Money Online / REDACTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay For Only 3 Things And I Will Give You A Professional Looking Blog by Nobody: 12:57am On May 12, 2016
Every new blog that must stand the test of time should make provisions for:
1. a good domain name/hosting
2. original content
3. good design/layout
4. email list building
5. etc
You don't have to start blogging because a friend told you about the financial benefits that are inherent in the blogging career. If that is what motivated you, I am sorry, I won't advice you to go into blogging.
Buy Only 3 Items And I'll Get You A Good Blog
It starts with knowing your interests - those things you like reading/writing about. After that, here are the 3 things you'll then need to invest in:
1. blog customization: with just N25'000, I'll give a professionally designed blog.
2. domain name/hosting: your domain name + quality hosting will cost you N15,000/year. Your domain name will look like this: www.yourblog.com.
3. email list building: I'll build your list for only N15,000. This is important for all types of blogs.
Total cost: N55,000 Only.

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Sale / Let Infolinks Program Help You Generate More Revenue / Bulk Sms Website For Sale : Http://www.smsgurusng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.