Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To (3647 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Upload The Solfa Notation Of Nigeria Songs You Know / Top 5 Songs You Are Currently Vibing To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 12:59am On May 12, 2016
Hello everyone. Just drop songs you think is powerful and unforgettable from your playlist or that u ve heard before

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 1:23am On May 12, 2016
Hmmm.....dunno tho' but download Enya's Horizon.
It might assist on reflection, no lyrics tho'

1 Like

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 1:27am On May 12, 2016
Avicii - The nights

1 Like

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 1:37am On May 12, 2016
Post another song
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 1:40am On May 12, 2016
colossus2:
Avicii - The nights

I like avicii, maybe I'll check dis one
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 1:41am On May 12, 2016
colossus2:
Post another song

reaper by sia, have you heard it?
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 1:41am On May 12, 2016
colossus2:
Avicii - The nights

nice song
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 1:42am On May 12, 2016
bimbod:

I like avicii, maybe I'll check dis one
The lyrics should cheer you up smiley
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 1:42am On May 12, 2016
colossus2:
Post another song

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 1:42am On May 12, 2016
bimbod:

Nope....lemme download
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 1:45am On May 12, 2016
colossus2:

Nope....lemme download

try downloading sound of silence too, it's a powerful song
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 1:56am On May 12, 2016
bimbod:

Cool
bimbod:

try downloading sound of silence too, it's a powerful song
Love it
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 1:57am On May 12, 2016
Susie Suh - Here with you....not in love with the lyric tho' but song is cool
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 1:59am On May 12, 2016
Gat another very similar to "sound of silence"?
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 2:01am On May 12, 2016
colossus2:

alright, will check dat. is it abt love?
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 2:02am On May 12, 2016
edited
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 2:04am On May 12, 2016
colossus2:
Gat another very similar to "sound of silence"?

nah, still looking for a song similar to it. This songs seem rare to find
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 2:10am On May 12, 2016
try lost boy by Ruth b
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by wittyt98(m): 3:09am On May 12, 2016
just finished listening to DIEGO - TORI LANEZ
currently listening to WHITE IVERSON - POST MARLON
next in line to listen to THE JIG IS UP - KENDRICK LAMAR
after POWER - YOUNG THUG
#ILOVETRAPMUSIC ...#KUSHCRUISE wink
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by jeyselassie(m): 3:51am On May 12, 2016
colossus2:
9ice song jus herd it. I think u should hear- kendrick lamar- thinking about you and joanna newson- peach plum pear
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 6:36am On May 12, 2016
bimbod:
try lost boy by Ruth b
Slept off on this song after several repeats cool
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 6:37am On May 12, 2016
wittyt98:

after POWER - YOUNG THUG

jeyselassie:
9ice song jus herd it. I think u should hear- kendrick lamar- thinking about you and joanna newson- peach plum pear
Thanks.....will download them.
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2016
colossus2:
Slept off on this song after several repeats cool
lol cool
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2016
wittyt98:

after POWER - YOUNG THUG

nice songs here, will try them
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by shinx91: 9:25am On May 13, 2016
Omo people don dull ooooo the latest jam by Nano_Sharay and maxiola is out now.

It is "SHAKARA" by Nano ft Maxiola DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://247media.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/shakara_Nano-ft.-Max_KunseptMix.mp3

Guys pls help out I really need this song 2 go viral pls help spread the song so it will trend on all social media platforms

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 2:10am On May 14, 2016
More songs

Simple man--shinedown
call me-- shinedown
faded-- Alan Walker
let it go-- James bay

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 3:52am On May 14, 2016
bimbod:
More songs

Simple man--shinedown
call me-- shinedown
faded-- Alan Walker
let it go-- James bay
Thanks....
1. Faded is the bomb
2. Simple man (shares same position with "let it go"wink
2. Let it go is so cool
4. Call me

Now slamming faded.....drooling over that voice grin

Modified: I just Google Alan Walker and found out the person behind that voice is a guy....jeez and he is 18, what must have inspired made him produce such a song shocked
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by skitkid2(m): 6:48am On May 14, 2016
https://my.notjustok.com/track/91063/victor-lance-loving-you-my-way
Download, listen and share my new song. Am so excited about this new record. Download and find out why.
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by bimbod(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2016
colossus2:

Thanks....
1. Faded is the bomb
2. Simple man (shares same position with "let it go"wink
2. Let it go is so cool
4. Call me

Now slamming faded.....drooling over that voice grin

Modified: I just Google Alan Walker and found out the person behind that voice is a guy....jeez and he is 18, what must have inspired made him produce such a song shocked

i also love faded with passion... Alan walker is the one behind the track, isolem dolein is the one that wrote the song and sang it
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by colossus2: 1:58pm On May 14, 2016
bimbod:

i also love faded with passion... Alan walker is the one behind the track, isolem dolein is the one that wrote the song and sang it
Need more cheesy
You know the right time to post them cheesy
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by dscript: 10:24pm On May 14, 2016
Keith urban-break on me Jana kramer-all I hv got Zayn malik-golden Alessia cara-stone Avicci ft conrad sewel-taste the feeling Ellie goulding-the greatest Ben heanow-lions Ben heanow-demons(live) Florida georgia line-HOLY Alesso ft nico&vanz-i wanna know Bec lavelle-ordinary words Alessia cara-river of tears Parachute- (download d album full)
Re: Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To by sanandreas(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2016
Way maker and he did it again by sinach

(1) (2) (Reply)

Album Ep : Flume – Skin Companion Ii (zip) / Kd World Records; What About Them? / Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.