Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool (27913 Views)

The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures) / Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Aeroplane By Air Europe With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms, Swimming Pool On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by engineerboat(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2016
Air Europe has manufactured a new aircraft with a shopping mall, suit rooms and swimming pool on top.

This is the first aeroplane with such luxuries in the world.

The plane is capable of carrying more than 100 passengers, who will have an opportunity to shop within the plane and swim whenever they feel like.

The plane has also three floors that will enable passengers to get a clear view of the surrounding during the journey.

http://venasnews.co.ke/2016/02/17/see-aeroplane-with-shopping-mall-suit-rooms-and-swimming-pool/

Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by gisthit: 7:31am On May 12, 2016
It is so amazing,technology keep advancing everyday smiley smiley smiley
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by engineerboat(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2016
Technology taken to next level

Cc: r231
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by marshalcarter: 7:33am On May 12, 2016
And 1 mumu imbe would tell me dat after God its nigerians...mtsw...smh undecided
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by chikel2000(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2016
Oyibo is advancing higher n higher n all PMB is thinking is how to remove subsidy, smh
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by engineerboat(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2016
Future of air-bus

https://gkindshivani.com/2015/08/21/three-floors-first-aeroplane-in-the-world-by-air-europe/comment-page-1/
1.future of flight, with panoramic windows and games rooms on planes.

2. The Airports Of The Future Could Become Hi-tech Pleasure Domes

Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by Blizzy9ja: 7:43am On May 12, 2016
I remember soul plane
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by Oche211(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2016
Technology at it's best. Bt one important question that i want to ask, is Africa cursed?
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by queenoflafia(f): 8:20am On May 12, 2016
Dangerous play
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by Taeewo(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by engineerboat(m): 8:58am On May 12, 2016
queenoflafia:
Dangerous play

How and why?
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by queenoflafia(f): 9:21am On May 12, 2016
engineerboat:

How and why?
Don't worry
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by lordcenred(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2016
Iyammi!!!
Ka se uwem ke ufum-onyong!
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by carolinebaji95: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2019
This is my first visit to this website,you have shared useful content which i like reading.I have bookmarked the website to read more similar content click here for baby pools prices in pakistan
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by tck2000(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Nice
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by dryfruits(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Yes absolutely, the future is here. May be after 4,5 years this type of aeroplanes are common in the world. as technology changed very rapidly, we will see absolute changes in the world within next 10 years. greetings from [url="https://gbdryfruitsupplier.pk/"]pakistan dry fruits industry[/url]
Re: Aeroplane With Shopping Mall, Suit Rooms And Swimming Pool by soundlala: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
a concept plane and u all shouting wonderful, jeez una dey even use una up stairs ni.

do u know what 3 floors mean for an engine.

(1) (Reply)

Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window / Electric Pole Falls On Keke Napep In Ikeja Area, Lagos(photo) / Huge Python Killed Around My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.