Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta (708 Views)

Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos / Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta by MendeZ(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2016
OGHARA—DETAILS have emerged on how a male school drop-out in his late 20s allegedly poured fuel on an official of the Department of State Services, DSS, and set him ablaze at Oghara, Delta State. The victim, Andrew Maduku, 43, and father of four, is an indigene of Oghara attached to the DSS office, Bayelsa State and was said to have died as a result of 86 degree burns sustained from the attack. Recounting how the incident occurred, brother to the victim, Felix Maduku, said: “My brother’s assailant doused him in fuel and set him on fire for scolding the suspect, who had pointed rays from a torch light on his (Andrew) face as he walked home. “Refusing to put off the torch, my brother walked up to the suspect, and slapped him leading to a fight involving my brother and his assailant, who was accompanied by his friends.” Speaking further, he said: “Like every law abiding citizen, my brother reported the matter at the Oghara police station and was accompanied by some policemen to the residence of  the suspect. On sighting the team of policemen, the suspect fled leading to the seizure of his laptop by the police. “On April 24, the suspect, who had been stalking my late brother, poured fuel on him, and immediately set him ablaze leading to his death the next day as result of 86 degree burns sustained from the incident.” Speaking on the matter, a police source at the Oghara police station disclosed that the suspect, who went into hiding after the incident, has since been arrested by the police and is currently undergoing interrogation at the State Criminal Investigation Department, Asaba

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/dss-official-set-ablaze-delta/
Re: How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta by allthingsgood: 8:15am On May 12, 2016
I am from delta. But i have to say some of the most animalistic vile creatures are located in this region! How do u as a human being pour fuel on another human and light fire?? Jeez!

1 Like

Re: How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta by ORACLE1975(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta by hringbraut: 8:20am On May 12, 2016
This one is strong o!
Re: How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta by Spanner4(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2016
U mean DSS Official? Its a pity
Still watching this nation in my 8D TV
Re: How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta by Chazzyboy: 8:28am On May 12, 2016
Nawa
Re: How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta by Pheals(f): 8:31am On May 12, 2016
Daura state security again
Re: How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta by Vomm: 8:55am On May 12, 2016
Some guys no get joy at all!

This is babaric!

Let him rot in jail so that he can learn that real men let go of some issues no matter how painful it is
Re: How DSS Official Was Set Ablaze In Delta by ChessUg: 12:33pm On May 12, 2016
nna ehhh!, the way dss will handle that guy in that their customised cell ehhhh! mtcheew! he may end up regreting the day he was born!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Confirmed Dead In Massacre At Florida Gay Nightclub / Nigerian-born Doctor Labeled A Fraud In The UK Is Told To Repay £75,000 Or Face / Fulani Herdsmen : Cattle Rearers On Another Killing Rampage In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.