Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is this fair on a job applicant? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is this fair on a job applicant? (9653 Views)

Job Applicant Come In / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this fair on a job applicant? by Kennycyphers(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2016
Its fair enough.. I prefer these to most of those contract staff workers in banking sector.. at least after the 2-3months. You will know that you certainly don't have any business with them.
Re: Is this fair on a job applicant? by emmanuelbrown26: 5:47pm On May 13, 2016
prefy:
I will like to find out your views on the terms and conditions of this company. They help people get jobs. They first test you to see whether you are qualified or not. They then work on your CV and submit it to the prospective employer. They also give you all the assistance you need before, during and after the interview with the employer to ensure you get the job. They do no ask for money while helping out with this but when you get the job, you are required to pay the company 50% of either your first two-month or 50% of your first three-month salary, depending on what you get as salary.

Do you think is fair enough for the applicant and the company?

Thanks.

dear its normal ting, bcs its an agency, the whole recruitment agencies dats wat they do, its just dat dis one told u directly unlike the outsourcing firms. PLS HELP WIT THE AGENCY ABEG, I DON TIRE FOR HOUSE
Re: Is this fair on a job applicant? by Adadinmaa(f): 10:58am On May 14, 2016
Pls kindly send me the contact of the agency on uwadihappiness@yahoo.com
Re: Is this fair on a job applicant? by Shirbrown(f): 11:41am On May 14, 2016
adetola77:
Abeg link me too ooo and send me the names adetolaadeyemi33@yahoo.com

Please send me the company's contact asap i need a job too and that condition is the least if my problems: daintyzippy@yahoo.com
Re: Is this fair on a job applicant? by manmidtexy(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2016
It is very fair and more than Good...give me the recruitment or outsourcing firm name and i will agree to settle them for good 6 months so far the pay is good.

prefy:
I will like to find out your views on the terms and conditions of this company. They help people get jobs. They first test you to see whether you are qualified or not. They then work on your CV and submit it to the prospective employer. They also give you all the assistance you need before, during and after the interview with the employer to ensure you get the job. They do no ask for money while helping out with this but when you get the job, you are required to pay the company 50% of either your first two-month or 50% of your first three-month salary, depending on what you get as salary.

Do you think is fair enough for the applicant and the company?

Thanks.
Re: Is this fair on a job applicant? by Medfam(f): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Medfam Healthcare Recruits Medical Workers to Hospitals, Clinics and Labs. Register on www.medfamltd.com and send your CV to info@medfamltd.com
Re: Is this fair on a job applicant? by Osarzeh: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who said Money Making died with Mavrodi.....sit down there make pant dey wear you....
30% ROI in 4days

Just launched Gemzone and has started paying already

Follow link to register

https://www.gemzone.net/register.php?ref=knowsar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Vacancy Exists For Teachers At Greensprings School,anthony / Npower: Suspension Of October/november Stipend Is False / Nigerian Army Salary Structure 2023 Updated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.