Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Need Someone Who Can Supply Granite, Sharp Sand & Cement For A Big Contract. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Someone Who Can Supply Granite, Sharp Sand & Cement For A Big Contract. (1123 Views)

Granite,Sharp sand,plastering sand Supply To Anywhere On The Island In Lagos / We Supply Granite And Asphalt @ the cheapest rate / Buy Sharp Sand At The Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Supply Granite, Sharp Sand & Cement For A Big Contract. by ProHuntConsult: 9:08am On May 12, 2016
This is not particularly my line of business but I just got the opportunity being a good real estate agent.

A client of mine was awarded a big contract for mega building project around ikeja area. He has asked me to help him source for the best price deal I can get the mentioned products.

I need those in the business of supplying granite, sand & cement to send me a well detailed proposal to stating your supply capacity and pricing.

The person I need is someone who is ready to offer me a reasonable commission for every supply being made.

If you are cool with this and will like to handle the supplies then send your proposal to prohuntconsult (at) yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Supply Granite, Sharp Sand & Cement For A Big Contract. by akinfemio: 9:45am On May 12, 2016
This my line of bussines i wil give u details of evry tin
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Supply Granite, Sharp Sand & Cement For A Big Contract. by ProHuntConsult: 11:51am On May 12, 2016
akinfemio:
This my line of bussines i wil give u details of evry tin

That will be great, I look forward to doing business with you. Hopefully I will get more jobs for you because I got lots of contacts provided you sorting my commission as agreed.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell A House: 4 New Rules That Can Make Or Break A Sale / Land For Sale At Manhattan Park And Gardens, Abuja / Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.