Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Fuel Subsidy:wailers Forms Finished, Zombies Forms In Suplus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy:wailers Forms Finished, Zombies Forms In Suplus (336 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Return: There Is A Bigger Fraud Being Perpetrated - Saraki / Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly / Wailing Wailers Forms Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy:wailers Forms Finished, Zombies Forms In Suplus by Gerarahere: 9:21am On May 12, 2016
As the assistance executive chairman of nairalands wailers and zombies committee of nigeria,i have come to announce the unexpected finishing of wailers form,but i can assure you that the zombies form are in surplus,come and collect(FREE) while stock lasts in surplus.

Nigerians i hail una,
during GEJ na resign,stepdown,this and that,threathening fire and brimstone but PMB na for the good of nigeria,give him time,his plans will manifest soon for the good of the nation, but you don see am

any person that comes here to insult me rather than pick the zombies form(for zombies only) may thunder gbara aji amu gba gbuo gi

gerrarahere mehn

(1) (Reply)

Minister Says Nigeria Is Broke: Lai Mohammed / Can There Be A Truth? / SHOCKER! Buhari To Waste N3.914 Billion Naira On Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.