Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics (7748 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Reveals IPOB Next Line Of Action / Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years / Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by kissval1388: 9:48am On May 12, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
just imagine yourself at the war front and you saw this creature.(opponent/enemy). what will you do?
please let's be sincere and honest. you know yourself and your heart.
let the ball roll!!!
lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, I greet you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by kissval1388: 9:49am On May 12, 2016
As for me, I will just close my eyes and give her 3 clean headshots. I love my mother land.
love can wait till I leave the war front.

for soft hearted peeps, I swear if you dont kill her, she will definitely damage your skull with her riffle.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by tonbratom(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2016
Nothing
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by mightyokwy(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2016
I will be like damn angry who brought this angel to the war front. . American soldiers fine sha grin grin
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by divinehand2003(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2016
I will walk up to her and declare my undying love for her.
How can you battle with a fine girl like this? No one will.
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by nigeriafilm(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
It's a war stractegy. She sees herself as a soldier. You see her as an angel. May be angel of death. Always keep to the rule of war

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by feran15(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2016
what else will somebody do during war?

1 Like

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by kYjelly2: 10:11am On May 12, 2016
divinehand2003:

As you are saying "damn girl! Ur so cute, I just wanna" BAMM!!! She shoots u right in your chest undecided breaking ur heart sad

8 Likes

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by kokoA(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2016
Na toto go kill some men. cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by kissval1388: 10:15am On May 12, 2016
kYjelly2:

As you are saying "damn girl! Ur so cute, I just wanna" BAMM!!! She shoots u right in your chest undecided breaking ur heart sad

lolsssss undying heart attack

unfortunately u are wearing bullet proof, so d bullet didn't penetrate. u turn and tell her bitchh why you girls so heartless?? go to hell. 8 headshots

6 Likes

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by bennyann: 10:22am On May 12, 2016
I'm sure your question is thrown at the male nairalanders not females because no go take am easy as long as na enemy she be
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by bennyann: 10:23am On May 12, 2016
I'm sure your question is thrown at the male nairalanders not females because females no go take am easy with their fellow females as long as na enemy she be, not to talk of enemy wey you see for war front.
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by kYjelly2: 10:24am On May 12, 2016
kissval1388:

lolsssss undying heart attack

unfortunately u are wearing bullet proof, so d bullet didn't penetrate. u turn and tell her bitchh why you girls so heartless?? go to hell. 8 headshots

grin hehehe

If its me, after the bullet bounces of my vest, I will karate kick her gun, hiaaaaaan!! Then I'll pull her close, kiss her passionately and tell her "you fvcked up", then yeah, the headshots angry

9 Likes

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2016
I will "fire" at will!
but not my weapon wink
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by braithwaite(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2016
undecided

NO NEED CLOSING EYE BEFORE GIVING HER A CLEAN SHOT..WILL SHOT POINT BLANK..IN AS MUCH HER CAMOU IS DIFFERENT FROM OURS.. SHE'S MY ENEMY.. WHY WOULD I SEE AS AN ANGEL.AND BELIEVE ME, I WILL DECORATE WITH BULLETS.. WHEN DEAD.. MOVE CLOSER TAKE A LOOK.. AND APOLOGIZE ADIÓS

2 Likes

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by Knighttemplar(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2016
mightyokwy:
I will be like damn angry who brought this angel to the war front. . American soldiers fine sha grin grin
she must be a russian soldier. American soldiers dont use ak47.

4 Likes

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by 1shortblackboy: 11:28am On May 12, 2016
Shoot her in d leg and take her hostage. wink

3 Likes

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2016
1shortblackboy:
Shoot her in d leg and take her hostage. wink

Hostage? Ehen, So what's next? grin
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by Ruq: 11:32am On May 12, 2016
This will do

5 Likes

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by 1shortblackboy: 11:40am On May 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Hostage? Ehen, So what's next? grin
then take her home treat her humanely like d UN would advice;

1 Like

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by Kondomatic(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2016
kissval1388:
As for me, I will just close my eyes and give her 3 clean headshots. I love my mother land.
love can wait till I leave the war front.

for soft hearted peeps, I swear if you dont kill her, she will definitely damage your skull with her riffle.
In war, it is kill or be killed
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by Osezua: 11:42am On May 12, 2016
divinehand2003:
As you do that she will pump bullets into your stomach. the aim to distract their enemy has been achieved.
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by csamii: 12:44pm On May 12, 2016
She dead! No time for nonsense nicety.
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by CAPSLOCKED: 1:14pm On May 12, 2016
undecided
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by hunkydory(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2016
kissval1388:
Hello Nairalanders,
just imagine yourself at the war front and you saw this creature.(opponent/enemy). what will you do?
let the ball roll!!!
People like you can not lead an army.
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by Smartsyn(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2016
I will just keep imagining..
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by hunkydory(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
I'll disarm her take her prisoner keep her in detention and insert humanity in her restore her emotions and after that I'll let her to make her decision but at the same time alerted not to be taken off guard grin
If you succeed in doing all these then she is ready for a meeting between JT and KK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by Frank3n2(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2016
If i can capture her and interrogate her wink then I would. Or else I would shoot her in the head!
Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by oshe11: 1:53pm On May 12, 2016
kissval1388:
Hello Nairalanders,
let the ball roll!!!
blow off ha f#cking punna

1 Like

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by cjrane: 2:14pm On May 12, 2016
kYjelly2:

grin hehehe

If its me, after the bullet bounces of my vest, I will karate kick her gun, hiaaaaaan!! Then I'll pull her close, kiss her passionately and tell her "you fvcked up", then yeah, the headshots angry

Exactly. I will use karate and collect her gun. Kiss her wella before I tie her up to fire at least 3 rounds. Not with AK 47, but with my natural weapon.
I'm sure after I fired my shots, she will reconsider being my enemy and we shall live happily ever after. The story ends well for both of us. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics by kozmokaz(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2016
mightyokwy:

ѕнe ιѕ noт Aмerιcan ... looĸѕ мore lιĸe Rυѕѕιan. ... and вeѕιde aмerιcan ѕoldιerѕ don'т υѕe AKs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Udom Emmanuel Inaugurates His Divine Mandate Campaign Council (pictures) / All Eyes On The Judiciary Slogan Not Offensive – Atedo Peterside / Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.