Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here (642 Views)

€1m For Settlement Of Repentant, Surrendered Militants – Presidential C’ttee / Safe Corridor Initiative: 800 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Granted Amnesty / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here by hedonistic: 9:59am On May 12, 2016
In light of the recent and not so recent developments, we know that you are very sober for championing a course that is now leading you and your fellow countrymen on the path of misery, gloom, and eventual doom.

Pour out your hearts and seek forgiveness.

Those of us who saw the handwriting on the wall early enough are willing to join forces with you to chart a new course for our country.
Re: Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here by streetsoldier1(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2016
HEHEHE....OYA, PASS ME ATTENDANCE SHEET.....
Expecting alart for FTC.....which bank nairaland dey use......................?

meanwhile, can we have the registers...decamping to WW (wailing wailers)
Re: Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here by SleekAboki: 10:09am On May 12, 2016
I call on the chronic one to come and confess his sins and seek redemption.
cc: omenka
Re: Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here by nigeriafilm(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2016
Mustepha Muhammed of #politicalplatform on Raypower is knocking the wailing door
Re: Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here by saintopus2: 10:51am On May 12, 2016
They warned us but we no gree
Re: Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here by jahsharon: 10:58am On May 12, 2016
I cannot take 145 naira per litre of petro. Buhari take your time and do the needful. However, if election is to be held today, I will vote and re-vote Buhari over the ineffetual buffoon.
Re: Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here by YourMrBoo: 11:12am On May 12, 2016
jahsharon:
I cannot take 145 naira per litre of petro. Buhari take your time and do the needful. However, if election is to be held today, I will vote and re-vote Buhari over the ineffetual buffoon.
Buhari is a dullard and should not be put in the same context with Gej...

1000 years to come Gej will still be far way ahead of buhari...

Also tell buhari to stop following Gejs footprint...
Re: Association Of Repentant Zombies (ARZ): Your Meetings Hold Here by junketer(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2016
Obiageli don turn wailer since with another moniker. I heard passingshot and obailala will do same soon.

(1) (Reply)

Striking Examples Of How Fantastically Corrupt Is -reuben Abati / The Igbo Problem In Nigeria / Nationalise Oil Multinationals And Power Companies Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.