Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo (59099 Views)

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike / Official !! Fuel To Sell At 130 / Litre From Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by DaLaw22(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2016
APC is a scam and and we found out too late.

In other news, are we all gonna pretend we don't know the difference between Stoke and Stock?

1 Like

Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by darlenese(f): 12:51pm On May 12, 2016
this uncircumcised brainless presid.aft
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by Esperooke(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2016
Akshow:
Where can I buy a horse or donkey
Contact me
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by jzdoberman: 12:54pm On May 12, 2016
andaxon:
This Lazy fraudster with your mtn promo. I just wanna say , 'YOUR REAL PAPA'

grin grin grin the guy don fantastically scam u 2!!!?
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by KiziitoKennel(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2016
HsLBroker:
Amen to your prayers, price of woods, aluminum windows, roofing sheets, blocks, cements maybe affected brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, friends and family, please roof your house now
And it raining season already grin
HsLBroker:
Amen to your prayers, price of woods, aluminum windows, roofing sheets, blocks, cements maybe affected brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, friends and family, please roof your house now
And it raining season already
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by owanedo: 1:03pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
I pray 1 liter of fuel sells for 50 thousand naira.

Next time you hear about change and Buhari, you will think twice.

I also pray that Buhari will rule Nigeria for 100 years.

You voted for change ??
Here is the change, enjoy
do you have a voters card? dont wail too much wait till 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by Uncletony(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2016
kingabdull:
Following the announcement In the increment of PMS by minister of state for petroleum Mr. kachukwu yesterday, some filling station have already changed their prices first thing early this morning.
What gives me surprise is that this same filling station refused to sell fuel for the past few weeks and decided to sell this morning without offloading any tanker lately, (pls where DPR all this while) and another this is that, this station is selling old Stoke for the official benchmark of 145, but if federal government should announce any reduction is PMS price they will cry that dey take old Stoke they need to dispense.

The poor they suffering in this country. May God help us get tru this trouble. Amen.

This attached picture was taken from Total filling station at civic center close to MTN office in Kano this morning.

Who subdize it for them?!..when buhari prevented them from accessing forex from CBN and they resorted to black market in other to import.
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by fiyin47(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

You voted for change ??

bro it is going to affect you too,stop commenting like you are not a nigerian

1 Like

Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by diegwu01: 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
dayo23:
buhari really fall my hand sha, waiting for my south west niggas to joined the wailing crews
you may wait forever undecided
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by loomer: 1:08pm On May 12, 2016
The sense wey govt use for una I too trip. Them make una buy fuel for 300/litre for almost 3months, so as dem increase official price una no even feel am

2 Likes

Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by kingabdull: 1:10pm On May 12, 2016
There is fuel but the q no be here at all, since 7am na now I wan buy. But thank God anyway [qquote author=annamaria post=45549928]But is there fuel, @ OP? [/quote]
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by KiziitoKennel(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2016
abbey621:
Nigerians are truly the problem with this nation! Greed, lack of empathy and outright madness is responsible for the level of poverty and suffering in this country! It's not just the government, the people will never change, they prefer the old, sleazy way of doing things but you must commend the Federal government for finally removing subsidy, if it works properly no more fuel queues and much more competition among fuel sellers. If Nigerians are smarter they'll start investing in alternative forms of energy, the sun just dey there nobody dey use am grin grin grin
Bro there are some Nigerians who are willing and ready to fight proverty and suffering in this country, but those their UNIONS we not PERMIT.. In Nigeria, every business organization has a UNION, it only favours them selves and cause suffering to the people.. To some extend, UNION is one of our main problem..

1 Like

Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by TheEvilPriest(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2016
The op couldn't even take a closer and clearer shot of the bill post. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by kingabdull: 1:13pm On May 12, 2016
annamaria:
But is there fuel, @ OP?
There is fuel but the q no be here at all, since 7am na now I wan buy. But thank God anyway
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by damesilver(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2016
[/i]I found this on Facebook.

Toki Abel Adeolu

Most Nigerians are myopically unreasonable in making comments on the prevailing situations in Nigeria. Let us face reality. A party ruled Nigeria for 16 years and ended up with bigwigs syphoning billions of Naira and another party is yet to complete 1 year and discovered trillions of stolen moneys and people are crying! I am of the opinion that but for the almighty God that enthroned Buari who would have unveiled the stolen funds? Don't Nigerians think that the refunded moneys would be used to ease off our pains when the National Assembly approve disbursement of the recovered moneys to the states. With Boko Haram and Niger Delta insurgents causing divergent and destruction of pipelines thereby compounding our
woes and Massop, kidnappers etc working on daily basis destroy I ng our sources of national income. But for God's intervention, who could have brought the Army Generals to court to answer criminal charges. All we need to do is to pray for Buari to succeed in bringing the cabals to justice and to redeem our damaged names globally and not to expected changes within a short time; politics apart. Let us face reality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by kingabdull: 1:15pm On May 12, 2016
Lol you want make dem popo my body abi just because I want to make FP on NL, this hausas can be wicked at times
TheEvilPriest:
The op couldn't even take a closer and clearer shot of the bill post. undecided
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by naija2dabone(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2016
Goke7:

all those that have been hoarding and diverting fuel will now be willing to come out of their hiding and sell due to the increase.

No need to sell in the night and close shop during the day any longer, its a new dawn bruv

Revisit you olevel economics.

The only thing that can discourage hoarding is when supply exceed demand

price is not a factor in discouraging hoarding

The first stupidity this govt made was making NNPC the sole importer. very daft.

Now, the prices will go as high as 200.

Every time you engage a zombie, instead of a brain storming debate, you have starting schooling them anew. #smh
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:15pm On May 12, 2016
sad
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by MrRichy(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2016
not suprised... I blame myself for not voting a zoologist to take care of this zoo.
btw when will Jumia start selling horses ??
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by KiziitoKennel(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
But I just checked the price of petro in Dubai and it is equivalent to #110 NGN. Maybe we have been too used to this fuel subsidy thingy that we forget what's really the real price of the product. Even in the UK, the average price £1.01 per liter of fuel, do the maths and you're looking at #291 NGN.
Does UK have crude oil? You can't compare UK with us, they import..
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by naija2dabone(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2016
Goke7:

all those that have been hoarding and diverting fuel will now be willing to come out of their hiding and sell due to the increase.

No need to sell in the night and close shop during the day any longer, its a new dawn bruv

Revisit you olevel economics.

The only thing that can discourage hoarding is when supply exceed demand

price is not a factor in discouraging hoarding

The first silly thing this govt did was making NNPC the sole importer. very daft.

Now, the prices will go as high as 200.

Every time you engage a zombie, instead of a brain storming debate, you have to start schooling them anew. #smh
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:18pm On May 12, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
But I just checked the price of petro in Dubai and it is equivalent to #110 NGN. Maybe we have been too used to this fuel subsidy thingy that we forget what's really the real price of the product. Even in the UK, the average price £1.01 per liter of fuel, do the maths and you're looking at #291 NGN.
You checked the price of petroleum in Uk, what prevented you from checking their minimum wage also.

2 Likes

Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by Curvinus(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2016
kingabdull:
this station is selling old Stoke for the official benchmark of 145,

kingabdull:
they will cry that dey take old Stoke they need to dispense.

I know you meant to say old stock
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by RichYoungNigga: 1:21pm On May 12, 2016
fiyin47:

bro it is going to affect you too,stop commenting like you are not a nigerian

No.
It will only affect the people living in Nigeria
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by Abeymills(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2016
Yeye govt
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
You checked the price of petroleum in Uk, what prevented you from checking their minimum wage also.
Good idea, you do that if you have time. I don't angry
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by ohenhen1: 1:29pm On May 12, 2016
No problem with their equipment?

That was a quick change of price hmmm.

They chose the Maximum price.
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by KiziitoKennel(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2016
MrRichy:
not suprised... I blame myself for not voting a zoologist to take care of this zoo.
btw when will Jumia start selling horses ??
So you too voted for CHANGE.. Lol.. You see ur self!
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by emperorchedda(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

You voted for change ??
Oga I am enjoying the change, very well sef

Fuel subsidy was always going to be removed sooner or later. What matters is where the money from the subsidy is disbursed into
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:38pm On May 12, 2016
kingabdull:
Following the announcement In the increment of PMS by minister of state for petroleum Mr. kachukwu yesterday, some filling station have already changed their prices first thing early this morning.
What gives me surprise is that this same filling station refused to sell fuel for the past few weeks and decided to sell this morning without offloading any tanker lately, (pls where DPR all this while) and another this is that, this station is selling old Stoke for the official benchmark of 145, but if federal government should announce any reduction is PMS price they will cry that dey take old Stoke they need to dispense.

The poor they suffering in this country. May God help us get tru this trouble. Amen.

This attached picture was taken from Total filling station at civic center close to MTN office in Kano this morning.

It is well
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by maestroz: 1:42pm On May 12, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin it is finished cheesy

Nigeria was a scam, Lord lugard will never no piss in his grave(hell)

did I err choosing this country at birth, mum and dad, una for don born me for cotonou sef, this kain pain is killing!

in eedris voice, Nigeria jagajaga...

in dagrin's voice, Nigeria!....ojojumo lan jiriya...

I dey wait buhari make he kom give us the usual may 29 rhetorics...

how I only wish I can recall my vote?

I thought I saw CHANGE!

*crying profusely
Re: The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo by MrRichy(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2016
KiziitoKennel:
So you too voted for CHANGE.. Lol.. You see ur self!
(hides face) embarassed did'nt know they actually meant CHAINS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.