Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency (797 Views)

How To Incredibly Increased Your Phone Speed And Maintain Longer Battery Life. / If Your Android Phone Speed Is Now Slow Than Expected, This For You. / Here's How To Increase Android Phone Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by ESheriff1(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2016
Slowness or sluggishness ,among other abnormalities, is a commonplace experience of many android phone users and this can be very frustrating. It also impacts on one's phone delivery. Without further talk I'm going to be sharing with you some of the thing you can do to address this thereby maintaining the beast-like capacity your smartphone has.

Some of the ways to do that is:

*Stop Background Apps: More often than not we got some downloaded Apps or even Bloatwares ,relevant or irrelevant, running in the background even when we don’t intend to use them , A situation which is largely behind the slowness of our device with phones having low RAM as worst hits. It also impacts on battery life so you might as well consider this step when your battery doesn’t last as it should. The step includes going to ‘settings’ >’locate the Apps section depending on your phone’s configuration' > swipe to ‘running’ tab> click on any such Apps> click the ‘stop’ or ‘force stop' button depending on the device. Do this regularly and correct your experience.

*Clear Cache : Cache, sometimes called trash, are tiny bits of data that our phones store in large quantities thereby sucking-up our memory space, this data are gotten from Apps we use some of which are relevant like those coming from our browsers while the relevance of others can't be readily ascertained it's better to clear them to enhance speed and efficiency. To do this there are Apps for that purpose one can download from the store like DU speed booster etc. Like most such Apps Du Speed booster can also meet our stop-background-app needs.

Alternatively especially if you are using an itel device like me , You can do away with getting Apps and use the in-built optimizer to by-pass all the processes mentioned. To do this ,press and hold the home button> click on the trash-can icon as shown in this caption and see the magic.

Enjoy your smartphone experience. You could also Add your tips via comments.

1 Like

Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by Nobody: 11:25am On May 12, 2016
Hmm....Nice I think I would go for this itel device because am having problems with my current phone which slow and hangs all the time
Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by gidimasters(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2016
K
Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by mustynsd(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
I think I have to visit a mobile store to check and buy a good model and have a try the one I am using is frustrating me.
Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by ESheriff1(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2016
OrjiObinna1:
Hmm....Nice I think I would go for this itel device because am having problems with my current phone which slow and hangs all the time
mustynsd:
I think I have to visit a mobile store to check and buy a good model and have a try the one I am using is frustrating me.
OK guys... goodluck on that. U can as well get Apps for these if ur various devices don't support the last option like my device.
Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by tonynwasokwu: 12:56pm On May 12, 2016
This is really helpful, am an itel uses but have not really thought about this and was actually experiencing that problem, tanx man.

1 Like

Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by Esseson1(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2016
Really helpful, tanx bro...
Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by AnnabelR0se(f): 2:08pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by Emmaway(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2016
Please what device is that? I really love it
Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by ESheriff1(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2016
Emmaway:
Please what device is that? I really love it
it1502....
Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by bholahyan: 7:07am On May 15, 2016
OK thanks for the tips and that's a cool device from the specs
Re: How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency by BossIce: 2:39pm On May 16, 2016
Thanks for the tips

(1) (Reply)

Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices / MTN And Their Usual Way Of Scamming Subscribers / 3G Issues On BLU Studio 7.0 II Phablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.