Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? (2959 Views)

What's Your Best Gospel Song Ever? / The Best Nigerian Love Song Ever! / Tear-Inducing Songs aka Spirit Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by blackmann(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
honestly my rice nd beans almost passed the wrong way wen i heard the first words.

"daddy dont touch me there".

WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2009
blackmann:

honestly my rice nd beans almost passed the wrong way wen i heard the first words.

"daddy dont touch me there".

WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

rice and beans sounds good right now. lol
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
where is "there"?
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2009
The music is really disturbing, . . .the lyrics didn't even let me focus on the lady's voice . . . . undecided
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by blackmann(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

where is "there"?

Her head.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
so what's wrong with her daddy touching her head? is she injured there or what lol
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by blackmann(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

so what's wrong with her daddy touching her head? is she injured there or what lol

I don't know. maybe her peers in skool told her that if "daddy" touches her head, she will be an olodo.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2009
"there"
is obviously her private parts.
boobs, vagina, ect.

"there" is really disturbing.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

"there"
is obviously her private parts.
boobs, vagina, ect.

"there" is really disturbing.

shocked whao really? whao shocked

why was she dancing. song was so upbeat

blackmann:

I don't know. maybe her peers in skool told her that if "daddy" touches her head, she will be an olodo.
lol
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

shocked whao really? whao shocked

why was she dancing. song was so upbeat

wow
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2009
amaka what is it again which one is wow
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

amaka what is it again which one is wow

nevermind, forget it.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
tell me nau. please nau. abi i have to beg you again?
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

tell me nau. please nau. abi i have to beg you again?
is it that important?
there is nothing to discuss. lol

i have a question, are you male or female?
this whole time ive been thinking you are a female.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2009
wtf me female? are you mad lol come and warn yourself o wdh
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2009
your profile doesnt say whether you are a male or female.

SORRY!

gosh. lol

so im taking it that you are a male?
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
yes ma'am. does that sound more appealing?

you are lucky i didn't call you an amafrodyte
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
why are you seeking trouble, sef?
abeg, wetin i do you?

please oo!! the next time you dont want someone to mistake you, just add your gender and end the confusion.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2009
look it's your own fault for not asking before making bad assumptions. now look where it has landed you. stop findin trobul
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2009
wow!!
THE AMAKA:

is it that important?
there is nothing to discuss. lol

i have a question, are you male or female?
this whole time ive been thinking you are a female.

did you not see that? or again was i making assumptions?
you are so bored and looking for someone to argue with on whether you are a male or female?
are you lost and dont know your sex? why would you need to find trouble from something like that.
na wa oo!!
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2009
you are confused. you brought up the issue with my gender. now you here getting mad because you had some female fetish that i didn't fit into.
no one's looking for your trrruble so pls, na wao.

why are you finding my wahala? wetin
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
OMG.
you have obviously misunderstood.
from the way you were typing/talking i thought you were a girl.

but anyway, WHO CARES!!
move on already.

BYE!
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by C2H5OH(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2009
you doooooo.
why won't you give me peace of mind.
dem send you to come n disturb me or wetin

go away o
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by biolabee(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
the ong has a powerful msg and its medodious
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2009
She has a lovely voice.

No matter the choice of words, the best song are the ones sang from the heart, with meaning, with feelings.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2009
blackmann:

Her head.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by topup: 12:39am On Aug 17, 2009
A song exists for everything, this is an uncomfortable issue for many people, not necessarily an uncomfortable song, but I think like another poster said the song is relevant, who knows maybe a child suffering this kind of abuse will listen to it and gain courage to report such incidents. Who knows, they might realise that they're not alone, they might realise that they can speak out about it. Who knows. .
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by chic2pimp(m): 1:24am On Aug 17, 2009
Mr and Mrs Adekanmbi is the most cring inducing album everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Don't ask me sang it oooooo
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by sugabelle: 5:11am On Aug 17, 2009
What, a S.W.A.T. team just fi arrest the beastie? Yeh mon! cheesy Okay, it's not funny but lady can sing. Not every serious message has to be sent with too much seriousness. She has made a point, tho' the song is a bit too groovy for the painful topic. undecided shrug
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by gReenmAn(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2009
@ topic

Hell YES it is!!!! angry

What's the moral of the song.
I don't think the gist of the song is anything to sing or dance to.

She should have shot the video in a horror film ambiance.

Jeeze
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by Nezan(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
cant feel it
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by spoilt(f): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
I hate pervs. Nothing gets me quite as riled up as child molestation and exploitation. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

[music] Dyna Ft Kabex X Jerryclef - Savage Everywhere / Top 10 Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria In 2023 And 2024 / Dammy Krane - Really Love You (prod. By Omo Akin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.