Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

In Need Of Career Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of Career Advice (744 Views)

15 Best Pieces Of Career Advice You Don't Know / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 / In Need Of Career Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Career Advice by Tolutheo(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2016
I have a friend who is currently studying Environmental Health at Lagos State College of Health Technology (LASCOHET).
She is currently in ND II. Once she is through with her ND, she will like to proceed to B.sc through direct entry or UTME
which ever clicks first. She needs advice on courses to study in the university to remain relevant in her Environmental Health
career path as most universities in Nigeria do not offer Environmental Health as a course. Thank You.
Re: In Need Of Career Advice by Gpopsicle(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2016
a school like UNIPORT offers a course like Envronmental biology and am quite sure its related in a way.

u kan as well go for courses like microbiology, biochemistry, cell biology. ds courses gives u an edge when u wanna proceed for further studies in related environmental health courses.

better still,du urself d good favour by going through d current jamb brochure to know d courses offered by d higher institutions dt re related to ur chosen career or field.

I rest ma case
Re: In Need Of Career Advice by Tolutheo(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2016
Thanks a lot Gpopsicle, I am actually way of a couple of schools with Environmental and health related courses. It is just that I am looking for someone with experience in the field to explain possible career paths.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend SQL Beginners Course In Lagos / Help An Elect Elect OND Holder Please / Your 2.2 Or 3rd Class Will Take You Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.