Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. (621 Views)

POLITICS 101:muslim Men! Would You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Non-muslim Man? / SUNDAY QUIZ: Politics 101 / You Don't Know Jack, Start From Ward, Uduaghan Lectures Utomi On Politics 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. by knightsTempler: 11:53am On May 12, 2016
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS

If Gej is a constant, while Apc is a variable, and if 1year have been used for blaming,
With the aid of a diagram,

1. discuss the probability of Apc blaming Gej for the next 3years for:

i. Dollar increase.

ii. Fuel Price increase.

2. If Apc = All promises cancelled, where pmb is a constant, discuss the speed at which peoples suffering may increase.

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.
4. Mention 3 types of apc propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 Prisoners you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries pmb will travel to after london.

7. If pmb is silent when herdsmen kills people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, solve the equation in correlation to x.

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases; masquerade dressing, importation of grass and pencil production by 2017.

9. If x is chanji and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun make sure y'll partake in this, unless off course you ain't affected with this harsh ecomomy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. by knightsTempler: 12:00pm On May 12, 2016
mizmycoli, TippyTop
Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44
, APCHaram
Re: Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. by Genius101(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2016
E sure me die say buhari has answers to those questions at least Lai Mohammed fit assist am
Re: Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. by tomakint: 8:23pm On May 12, 2016
Interesting.....
Re: Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. by fedorahat: 8:38pm On May 12, 2016
Are we to use calculator or four figure table
Re: Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. by yarimo(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2016
Is like OP you are suffering from question number (9) 2x + 5y=

1 Like

Re: Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. by pharmagba: 8:48pm On May 12, 2016
knightsTempler:
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS

If Gej is a constant, while Apc is a variable, and if 1year have been used for blaming,
With the aid of a diagram,

1. discuss the probability of Apc blaming Gej for the next 3years for:

i. Dollar increase.

ii. Fuel Price increase.

2. If Apc = All promises cancelled, where pmb is a constant, discuss the speed at which peoples suffering may increase.

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.
4. Mention 3 types of apc propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 Prisoners you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries pmb will travel to after london.

7. If pmb is silent when herdsmen kills people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, solve the equation in correlation to x.

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases; masquerade dressing, importation of grass and pencil production by 2017.

9. If x is chanji and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun make sure y'll partake in this, unless off course you ain't affected with this harsh ecomomy.
Ops.in all my years in medical school this the first classical case of yours I have seen,...you are informed but not educated'

1 Like

Re: Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. by knightsTempler: 9:37pm On May 12, 2016
pharmagba:

Ops.in all my years in medical school this the first classical case of yours I have seen,...you are informed but not educated'

shut it you whiny educated pig.
Re: Politics 101 Attempt All Questions. by DeWorlex45(m): 5:57am On May 13, 2016
Nothing we no go see finish 4 NAIRALAND. Chai, ppl are bad o.

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor Condemns Banning Of Cattle Grazing In Ekiti / Ekiti Workers’ Strike Suffers Setback As Health Workers Withdraw / Exposed! See Names Of All Northerners Who Own 90% Of Nigeria Oil Blocks; – Nd Av

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.