Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price (26798 Views)

Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others / Mass Sack: NLC, TUC Vow To Cripple Banking Sector / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by MrAboki: 4:30pm On May 12, 2016
Who be TUC sef?
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by Nairadays: 4:31pm On May 12, 2016
NLC and TUC better start biting and not only kick as Punch newspapers captured in their headlines today.
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by teehay45(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2016
Another industrial action looming
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
They will still go back to ask rock,and collect fat checks and come back to tell us how they have reached a consensus with the government ,bunch of betrayers fighting for their belly
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by DollyParton1(f): 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
Resist it. No need for back and forth.
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by Arewa12: 4:39pm On May 12, 2016
Tuc chief scammer. I remember as dey pass front door enter wif anger con out wif smile
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by ezebunafo(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin ambushed for which bush cheesy
for once you talk sense
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2016
priceaction:
if anyone dont understand how black nation think then you are still learning. This will be their usual response. And lets bet it, nothing tangible will come out from their so called meeting, both NLC and TUC. Denying that they were ambush is just to save face. Why do you think many depot and gas station has been hoarding fuel almost 3 weeks now, dispensing only a pump while there are fuel storage that can go round the whole pump they are using. Me self wey no sabi anything have heard there is likely increment in pump price to the tune of 140naira for almost 10days back. Even some newspaper predicted it earlier. You think they are not part? You never know blacks. All of them are part of it. It has been leaked far before yesterday and yestrady meeting was just to finalize it.
Until there are mega refineries built in each region of the country, this people dont even care about anybody as they want you to believe. The fuel the elites will use for the next 3 months without paying a kobo is in stock. Only pressure on current government can make thing works out in the next few years.
The question is who will mount the pressure since all of them dine and wine together?

I was told about the Increment last month.... I thought it was a joke.
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by Trinitee92(f): 4:44pm On May 12, 2016
After Four Whole Years of Fuel Subsidy Propaganda,I Finally Understood What It REALLY Means.I'm Such A Genius!!!!!!!!!!
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by OLADD: 4:44pm On May 12, 2016
That Kachukwu's Press statement was crafted to give the nation the impression that all the attendees of the meeting including NLC, TUC, Senate Leadership and the rest indeed sanctioned the subsidy removal. We have in our hands a govt whose trickery and 419 is second to none in the annal of our nationhood. Personally, each time I see Kachukwu on TV, something tells me the man is the craftiest when placed side by side with Lai Mohammed and IBB. Nigeria is in a deep mess.

2 Likes

Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by solidifi: 4:47pm On May 12, 2016
My question is,
how can you peg price on a deregulated product or economy where the forces of demand and supply
are determinants of prices?

I hope Buhari and his economic team know what they are doing?
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by hotdi(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2016
Siping my burukutu on top mango tree
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by Mikehell(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2016
Has anyone call that old fufu called TAM WEST abi na NORTH for his comment? i bet he is hiding under his bed tongue grin
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by GodsloveEze(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2016
No be only ambush.... Na busham. grin... Its quite clear that we don't even have a clue about what our government is really up to. Time shall tell when people will remember their so called campaign fake promises... APC (All Promises Cancelled)
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by aobinna79(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2016
rolchi:

That bush wey dey the zoo inside Aso Rock Villa
. lol tell them
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by dumpointer: 5:07pm On May 12, 2016
Pls get your ass out from the bush u are and declare a strike that is the only power we have against FG. I expect that u should have mobilise work nationwide to embark on one day warning strike today. Ambush koo, walay nie.
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by Deen77: 5:09pm On May 12, 2016
dgr8truth:
NLC and TUC are some of the major enemies of a progressive nigeria. They are morally corrupt just like PMB, they are not after the good of this country but their private pockets.

PMB after going back to eat his smelling vomit of 2012, should do the honorable thing, apologize to PGEJ, nigerians, and the families of those who died during the #occupynigeria and there after he should RESIGN! We don't want as president one who has a questionable integrity, and morally bankrupt.

Apologized you most be joking, how can PDP be running our economy on importation of petroleum for 16 year's without looking inward for local refining an essential commodities for God sake when we have crude. What stop us from building a refinery since instead of paying subsidies to criminal that finance PDP.

Oil boom is over we need to go back to farming.
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by myfantasies(f): 5:12pm On May 12, 2016
U were ambushed on ur way to aso rock or where, cos i don't understand

Y am i not even surprised by dis statement?
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by GWMI(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2016
Let's just analyse this.A worker recieving N20000 monthly, and living in a bed sitter of N5000 per month, having 2 kids he is training in primary or secondary school, how much will he use to feed?if he is to transport to work where will he get the money?how will he survive?God please don't leave nigeria to the mercy of men.Please come to our rescue dear lord.Thanks.
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by GWMI(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2016
Deen77:

Apologized you most be joking, how can PDP be running our economy on importation of petroleum for 16 year's without looking inward for local refining an essential commodities for God sake when we have crude. What stop us from building a refinery since instead of paying subsidies to criminal that finance PDP.

Deen77:

Deen77:

hypocrisy, is when you support this govt evil acts, madness is when you are the one suffering and you love it that way.May heaven judge your evil acts.Thanks.
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by uyisteven(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2016
All this one you pple are complaining about doesn't even affect me...i don sell my car buy Horse already. Just two sachet water and we are good to go...

2 Likes

Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by Allwility: 5:44pm On May 12, 2016
One question for the intelligent ones. If subsidy was removed with the aim of deregulating the downstream sector, why then the price cap at N145??
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by saltoftheearth: 5:48pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari will be taught democratic power of the people is greater than Military power of IBB.
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by osita76(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2016
Tolupride:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/120745/fuel-price-ambushed-tuc
This government is a scam and Nigerians has been duped
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by bedspread: 6:04pm On May 12, 2016
LUBBISH!!! IF NA GEJ NOW, ALL HELL WOULD HAVE BEEN LET LOOSE!!
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by Oche211(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2016
silvoice:
I Lay a curse on anyone who defend politicians simply because he or she is benefiting from them, is from the same tribe or party. I don't care which side you belong to. PDP and APC are the same and their sycophants. Are mainly idiots who will all receive their reward when the time come. Indeed, #there was a country.
u re absolutely on point. The only difference btw PDP nd APC is the difference btw 6 nd half a dozen (12/2).
They re the same bunch of lying, wicked, cruel nd greedy men nd women.

1 Like

Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by jagaban24(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2016
One day we shall revolt
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by dumpointer: 6:18pm On May 12, 2016
There is God o
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by change06(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
Trade Union Congress should do the needful. The interest of the majority (the poor) should be protected as against the interest of the oil market. Beside 80% increase is a scam. This will make the oil market richer while the poor get poorer.
Re: TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price by ohenhen1: 6:35pm On May 12, 2016
Is there any provision for the subsidy in the budget? You are fools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana: Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner Illegal / National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers / Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.