Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Divorce Notification - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Notification (1664 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Notification by mazaje(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2006
what a why of getting ur husbands attention and notifying him of a divorce. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Divorce Notification by ikamefa(f): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2006
very crazy but very effective i would pay a milllion dollars to see the expression on the husbands face though wink
Re: Divorce Notification by Eurphoria(f): 1:37am On Nov 20, 2006
great, i would so do thesame if that happened to me. cheesy
Re: Divorce Notification by iice(f): 2:32am On Nov 20, 2006
laughin ma friggin butt off grin grin like ikamefa said, i would love to see the expression on his face tongue
Re: Divorce Notification by desiree(f): 12:27am On Nov 21, 2006
***claps***

Payback grin grin grin
Re: Divorce Notification by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2006
hilarious. wink
Re: Divorce Notification by Ameena(f): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] wow!!!!!!!!!! DATS CREATIVITY AT IT'S BEST. How innovative can one be?? Feel for d guy thou
Re: Divorce Notification by feelgood(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2006
grin grin grin If this doesn't qualify for the 'jokes' board, nothing else will.

But is this for real? If it is - sure would love to know how the ol'boy felt
grin grin grin
Re: Divorce Notification by mochafella(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2006
I remember this. It was a Viral marketing campaign earlier this year for CourtTv. The billboards are real and were in several cities in the US, but the "divorce", "Emily" and "Steven" were fake.

More info
That girl Emily
Re: Divorce Notification by ikamefa(f): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2006
mochafella:

I remember this. It was a Viral marketing campaign earlier this year for CourtTv. The billboards are real and were in several cities in the US, but the "divorce", "Emily" and "Steven" were fake.

More info
That girl Emily

shocked wow! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Divorce Notification by Bolarge(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2006
Whatever dt billboard cost she cld've paid me half the amount n'I'd've delivered d same message. .
  . . . more powerfully. . .
  . . . n'with a personal touch.cool grin
Re: Divorce Notification by amaikama(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2009
MAN REPLY-

Dear Emily, its alright my dear. I really wanted you to see it cause i know there was a tape in the house before we started it and do you know why we did it for you to see? cause you are lousy in bed grin. If you you watch the tape a bit further, you will see how she is calling my name for more grin un-like you, you just sleep like a log of wood asking me, are done yet cry even wen it takes me almost 45 to 50 minutes to come, you just don't feel a thing. cry that why i need to show you something reall goood. When you decide to come back in the next life, please, don't get in touch with me.

Yours love to be ex. Smith

P.S. no problem about paying for the billboard from our joint account. grin the money is for spending grin grin kiss
Re: Divorce Notification by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2009
^ Wack.
Re: Divorce Notification by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 29, 2009
lot of dudes named steven will be checking their account balance. . . cheesy
Re: Divorce Notification by xavier3(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2009
oyb:

lot of dudes named steven will be checking their account balance. . . cheesy

dats if dey r married to a woman named emily, lol

Bolarge:

Whatever dt billboard cost she cld've paid me half the amount n'I'd've delivered d same message. .
  . . . more powerfully. . .
  . . . n'with a personal touch.cool grin

nice 1 bro, u will b deemed da mail runner with a class

(1) (Reply)

'long Life'is It Hereditary? / How Many Parents Are Guilty Of This? / Photo: Mysterious!!! A Year Old Girl Grows bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.