Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2592 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2016
I bought this bread and mineral to break my afternoon fasting and prayer, due to the kind hunger wey catch me ehn smh,
this bread's hardness no be for here o, as I tried several times to devour it to no avail, its too elastic like robber, mehn! which kind wahala be this nah? 'the devil is a liar' I thought aloud.
Finally I decided to check the name and this is what I saw...,
I'm yet to recover from the shock, I feel cheated and used, and I have eaten the bread half way, I want to return it to the seller for defrauding me of my hard earned money, and sue the producers silly ass for being this dumb, or what do u say?

Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 12, 2016
What's wrong with it undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by Gmajor(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2016
Op has gone mad again
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by Margy: 1:45pm On May 12, 2016
Lol..you thought you bought cake... grin grin
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:06pm On May 12, 2016
So you just want to show us the name of ur bakery
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2016
can someone pls pronounce that name boldly written on the bread, na that one dey vex me pass
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 11:33pm On May 12, 2016
Margy:
Lol..you thought you bought cake... grin grin
Look at it very well, u will observe something
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by Vomm: 10:27am On May 13, 2016
OP! Na weed dem take do yeast for the bread? Cos I notice it's already taking a toll on you. Why can't u just say what is wrong with d bread instead of wasting our precious time and MEG.
If na the Label of the bread u dey complain about, then u shud tell us the name of ur village cos that place must be a very local place

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by NLjona(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2016
the name is spelt wrongly...
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by phintohlar(f): 1:33pm On May 13, 2016
Speechless speechless thats how u make me feel (singing in Michael Jackson's voice)
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2016
NLjona:
the name is spelt wrongly...
God bless you sire
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by NLjona(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2016
wins18:

God bless you sire

Amen.. Thank you
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by ucheezeigbo(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2016
All this hoola baloo, because the name is spelt wrongly? Abeg port jare.......
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by sureinfo: 8:56am On May 14, 2016
Op what is the point of this your post?
Re: Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) by Kiish(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2016
OP bought "Rock buns" in the form of bread.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops (canapes) And Finger Food Delivery In Lagos / Yam That Has Human Hand Shape. / 12 Foods To Avoid During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.