Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) (27961 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by Gudiza(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
What protects a guy against a false rape accusation:.......
7. If she for some reason "jokes" about being forced, end the evening quickly. Be a "gentleman" about it and take her home. Do not contact her again...
WORD. no play oh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by RedCapChief(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2016
Don't have sex with a woman (especially a white woman) when she's drunk. Those chicks can mess up your life for years to come.
Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by wonlasewonimi: 9:12pm On May 12, 2016
Here goes his career...His life will never remain the same again. Just google his name for background screening and this comes up everytime. Goodluck bro....You Blockus has made thee popular!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2016
White007:
My question is why the young man's face is splashed on the media after proving his innocent, but the woman who falsely accused him remains totally anonymous, and this happens time and time again. Women who falsely accuse men should not be allowed to retain their anonymity, perhaps then the spurious claims based on regret will start to dry up.

And beyond this, what punishment does she stand to face?
Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by bigtt76(f): 11:00pm On May 12, 2016
The guy chop de thing clean mouth shaaa grin
Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by lepasharon(f): 12:32am On May 13, 2016
Ngozi123:

She was dropping some hints that many people will miss; 'it was dark so I couldn't see him properly' and 'I only knew it is was a different person when I touched his hair', to paraphrase, are code words for 'I didn't know I was sleeping with the black guy'. You obviously haven't been around white people long enough if you think otherwise. I'm 95% sure that if it was another white guy that she was sleeping with, she wouldn't have reported this case to the police. Anyone who doesn't believe me on this can continue to live in blissful ignorance.

Lol she said the room was pitch black so she couldn't see properly.

You cannot be 100% sure if it was another white guy she wouldnt have reported. You can't really know that undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by Ngozi123(f): 8:21am On May 13, 2016
lepasharon:

You cannot be 100% sure if it was another white guy she wouldnt have reported. You can't really know that undecided

/Double post
Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by Ngozi123(f): 8:23am On May 13, 2016
lepasharon:

That's why I said I am 95% sure. In Britain, white people show their racism much more subtly than elsewhere. You have to be truly analytical in order to spot it.
Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:19am On May 13, 2016
It sure wasn't rape but he did take advantage of her.
Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by haul: 1:38pm On May 13, 2016
delishpot:
Typical Naijas man excuse. He did not want but bla bla bla. See the disgrace his "kongi Na Bastard" mentality has brought him. Na wet in him mama send am go do for there be that?
As for the girl, she need better cane for her naked buttock

You are very intelligent madam but I find it difficult to believe that your IQ is the square root of 25
Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by delishpot: 1:56pm On May 13, 2016
haul:

You are very intelligent madam but I find it difficult to believe that your IQ is the square root of 25

The gods have spoken. Mbudu has mentioned me.......... I Don hear you. Chaiii, I am crying now *yinmu*
Re: Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) by haul: 1:03pm On May 14, 2016
delishpot:

The gods have spoken. Mbudu has mentioned me.......... I Don hear you. Chaiii, I am crying now *yinmu*

That was a compliment woman, no pun was intended.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana / Men Break Into A Church In Delta To Steal Plasma TV & Other Valuables (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 3 Suspected IPOB Members In Arochukwu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.