Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** (1900 Views)

Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting / Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill / New Mode Of Transport In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Knighttemplar(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2016
Since Buhari and F.G have decided to turn nigerians into modern day ghengis khan warriors.
This should be the wisest mode of transport

*Doesnt need fuel
*Doesnt need mechanical part
*Easy to learn
*Fun to ride
***Less expensive to maintain just feed it, brush it and take good care of it like your child, babe(GF), boo(BF), wife, husband, and anything you have ever loved most because it needs it and you good to go.

1 Like

Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by chikel2000(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2016
OP u r truly wonderful. Sure thing for me, going to get mine

2 Likes

Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Knighttemplar(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2016
cc,lalastica, mynd44.
Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Knighttemplar(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2016
chikel2000:
OP u r truly wonderful. Sure thing for me, going to get mine
thanks. Man must survive na.

1 Like

Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Cannonleo(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2016
Bros no vex, the hay nd the water this horse go drink you don calculate the price tag Abi dem no yarn u say dollar affect dem join
Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Knighttemplar(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2016
Cannonleo:
Bros no vex, the hay nd the water this horse go drink you don calculate the price tag Abi dem no yarn u say dollar affect dem join
Hay should be easy and cheaper to get, water is everywere and free. Just feed it and brush it you good to go.

1 Like

Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by greatgod2012(f): 2:42pm On May 12, 2016
I will prefer bicycle to this.

Bicycles will be cheaper to maintain than horse. The prices of food that will be used to feed it have been affected by exchange rate and hike in fuel price. The veterinary doctor that will be treating it will also charge exorbitant price. But with bicycle, the parts are cheaper, the repairers don't charge much and it doesn't even develop faults frequently.
Lol......

3 Likes

Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by DropShot: 2:44pm On May 12, 2016
Knighttemplar:
Since Buhari and F.G have decided to turn nigerians into modern day ghengis khan warriors.
This should be the wisest mode of transport

*Doesnt need fuel
*Doesnt need mechanical part
*Easy to learn
*Fun to ride
***Less expensive to maintain just feed it, brush it and take good care of it like your child, babe(GF), boo(BF), wife, husband, and anything you have ever loved most because it needs it and you good to go.
Isn't a nice bicycle better?

Plus advantage of the exercise it offers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by globalresource: 2:46pm On May 12, 2016
You can try this mode of transportation from Lagos to Abuja. Then come back and tell us your ordeal undecided
Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Knighttemplar(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2016
DropShot:

but you cant ride bicycle from lagos to ibadan. You get tired before the half journey.
greatgod2012:
I will prefer bicycle to this.
Bicycles will be cheaper to maintain than horse. The prices of food that will be used to feed it have been affected by exchange rate and hike in fuel price. The veterinary doctor that will be treating it will also charge exorbitant price. But with bicycle, the parts are cheaper, the repairers don't charge much and it doesn't even develop faults frequently.
Lol......
DropShot:

but you cant ride bicycle from lagos to ibadan. You get tired before the half journey.

1 Like

Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by DropShot: 2:56pm On May 12, 2016
Knighttemplar:
but you cant ride bicycle from lagos to ibadan. You get tired before the half journey.but you cant ride bicycle from lagos to ibadan. You get tired before the half journey.
You don't have to ride it from Lagos to Ibadan. It's just enough for local commuting. It's what's obtainable in many developed cities around the world.

2 Likes

Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Day11(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2016
Immediately the announcement of the new pump price.

Bicycle seller self don dey ready for people come with killer price tag of it. angry

Nigerians with greed
Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by omoharry(f): 3:36pm On May 12, 2016
I am this one too is highly recommended..we should learn how to ride the byscycle so that it will reduce the inpact of transportation on us..

1 Like

Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by 2kass(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2016
Its our pride and stupidity that makes the road absolutely congested. The last tym I visited Belgium, I saw more bicycle than cars on the road. How can you be living at Adeniyi Jones, work in Allen or Oba Akran and still drive to work.

When you can easily use a bicycle while also using it as a means of exercising the body.
Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Idydarling(f): 5:32pm On May 12, 2016
how much can I get the horse for?
Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by abimbawealth(f): 5:36pm On May 12, 2016
Which way Naija
Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 12, 2016
Edo people not affected. Night journey finally pays off. *witch craft*
Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by kingsilly(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2016
2kass:
Its our pride and stupidity that makes the road absolutely congested. The last tym I visited Belgium, I saw more bicycle than cars on the road. How can you be living at Adeniyi Jones, work in Allen or Oba Akran and still drive to work.

When you can easily use a bicycle while also using it as a means of exercising the body.

You know we love to show off in this side of the world, last visit to uk, my neighbor has a car, but uses her bicycle more
This a 30+ old lady
We have a long way to go in this country, "most people ain't reading to get off their high horse"
Re: ***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 12, 2016
Not funny, ogbeeni angry

(1) (Reply)

Avengers Ask Buhari To Conduct Referendum, Release Map Of Future Nations / Must Read: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nairalander And A Friend On Politics / A Review Of Hitler's "Enabling Act" & Zombies' Attempt To Crown Buhari Khalifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.