Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money (169314 Views)

Solution To Stop Mtn From Deducting Your Airtime / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / How To Cancel All Mtn Services That May Be Deducting Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Alimi1(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2016
ademolaaoc:
Beneficial info. Do you equally have an idea how 'Weekly OperaMini Subscription' can be deactivated too on Etisalat?
kindly dial *343*0#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Horlufemi(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2016
please can you post the one of glo
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by notoriousbabe: 9:17am On May 13, 2016
Serenity008:
Mtcheew. I deactivated that of MTN months back.

Guess what, the unsolicited text messages and calls are back again
na your village winsh cause dat one o
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Dahiruhash(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2016
cekhoe:
Thanks Op,please I need that of glo too
to deactivate for glo follow this link
http://www.wikiban.com/2016/05/how-to-cancel-all-glo-sevices-to-stop.html
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 9:23am On May 13, 2016
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Dahiruhash(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2016
cekhoe:
Thanks Op,please I need that of glo too
to deactivate for glo follow this link
http://www.wikiban.com/2016/05/how-to-cancel-all-glo-sevices-to-stop.html
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by ikanason(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2016
thanks
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by jaytime(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2016
Pls o, who knows the codes for Airtel. I don taya 4 those guys o. They deduct N50 from my account each time I recharge. I was even contemplating porting sef.
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by OMOBABAYEMI: 10:38am On May 13, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Yeye ppl. They swallowed my 1k after opening just 2 pages on nairaland and one yeye Hausa cc agent was telling me it's fossibel to ofen two feges and.........I just hung up angry bunch of 419 ppl angry
Report To NCC . Dail 622
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by ademolaaoc(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2016
Alimi1:
kindly dial *343*0#
Thank you, it was successfully cancelled.

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Dahiruhash(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2016
Proffdada:
How about Airtel? They're worse than etisalat in the department of irrelevant sms
Please how do I stop Airtel?
our team is working on that too, so as to assist you with Airtel deactivation code. but as for now we alrady post the sulution on MTN,GLO and ETISALAT and money diduction for Airtel will be available soon
thanks.
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by fison(m): 4:00pm On May 13, 2016
ademolaaoc:
Beneficial info. Do you equally have an idea how 'Weekly OperaMini Subscription' can be deactivated too on Etisalat?

To Opt out, dial *229*0*0#
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Daewoods(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2016
tchidi:

This code is to cancel the social me plan that. May have been activated. So if you no get the plan, e no go work.
please were you a Corper in kauru LGA or working there?
how is the place generally?
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Alimi1(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2016
fison:

To Opt out, dial *229*0*0#

this code is to cancel Facebook bundle, to cancel OperaMini kindly dial *343*0#
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 13, 2016
Daewoods:

please were you a Corper in kauru LGA or working there?
how is the place generally?

I worked there for a bit. Just. About a month. Its a big LGA so I can't say much. Some villages are 'civilised ' some are not... generally, it's an ok place.
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Daewoods(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2016
tchidi:

I worked there for a bit. Just. About a month. Its a big LGA so I can't say much. Some villages are 'civilised ' some are not... generally, it's an ok place.

ok, thanks
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by REVDIMMY: 4:25pm On May 18, 2016
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Irrisistable(f): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please how do I deactivate this so called "support rome-media.com", these fruadsters have deducted 60 from my account today, I really don't know what to do
Re: How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by babatee126(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download New 2go Version 3.7.2 / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.