Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About (64460 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by 360frolic(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2016
Gov Akinwunmi Ambode Appears To Be Carried Away By This Ravishing Lady...

Sir, It appears that there is one reason that distract your focus from Dis man handshake sir.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-this-gov-ambodes-handshake-has.html

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 12, 2016
His eyes sha..I hope its not what is in my mind sha cheesy

Ambode would like yellow, yellow i.e "omo pupa" well well undecided

I am still observing the bearing of his eyes still. It is inclined at an angle of 90degrees.

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by benedictnsi(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2016
Wetin bad for inside na.... Shuu

Na his eyes dey at fault, no b im hand sha

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by 4reala(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2016
No be crime to appreciate better thing nah grin
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by spicytayomic(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2016
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by goodlifehyd1: 3:57pm On May 12, 2016
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2016

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by TDonald: 3:57pm On May 12, 2016
Is this News?

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by benedictnsi(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2016
I sware say Ambode "Bluetooth" go don switch on already, waiting to connect gringrin

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by AmAlbert(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2016
If you pursue dog comot from shit shey na you wan chop am?

*Eats white rice with alligator pepper and kulikuli
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by refreshrate: 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Yoruba demon mode activated

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by emillionaire: 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Konji na WEYREEE grin grin grin

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by mrlaw93(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
That fuel id now #145 is no longer our problem but Ambode's handshake.. This id indeed a ZOO

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by Kondomatic(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Second wife in his eyes

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by gohzieh(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Biko I'm not seeing anything wrong please can someone enlightening me.

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by ibkgab001: 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Me self like the woman

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by chaberry(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Looking nyash killing goat

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by kinibigdeal(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by kfrosh: 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by abimbawealth(f): 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Wetin him dey look
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
. grin grin grin....

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by Mirahcul: 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
Last time I checked it isn't a crime to steal a glance at something beautiful.

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by DBossNG(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by cold(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
Knowing how cameras work,i can't believe everything i see. Probably something just caught his attention. There could be half a dozen other reasons why he stared in that direction.

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by focus7: 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
That is domineering handshake.
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by Category1: 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
[size=15pt]ambode: (in his mind) mehn, na dis man wife hot package like this...

Man: wetin dis man dey look hope say no be my wife him dey eye so?.
[/size]

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by Segadem(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by tubouncen(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
He wasnt even looking at the lady

Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by infogenius(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
Na wah.

Every move you make brother, note that someone somewhere is watching you
and taking note.

I just imagine how the Governor will feel if he sees this picture
if he actually fancied the woman.

As in " awon olofo yi ka mi mu"
Meaning this yeye people catch me

But sincerely, i don't think he was looking at the woman.
Probably someone or something else caught his eye
Re: This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About by Timoleon(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2016
damn....a ni*gga cant even admire fresh babe in peace again? undecided

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos)