Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Help! Her Marriage Is Failing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Her Marriage Is Failing (721 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Her Marriage Is Failing by Pwaves(f): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2009
Dear nairalanders pleas advice. i have this young and beautiful hausa friend who has been married for fifteen years now and god blessed the marriage with four kids. Two years ago her husband decided to take a second wife in acordance with islam. he asked for her concent and even went to her parent to promise he was not going 2 stop loving her, he even went to the new wife's parent and asked them to warn their daughter to respect his first wife when he marries her. After the marriage he changed completely. he doesnt eat her food, he doesnt want to see her and her kids, he dosent want to talk to her and even when he does it is to insult her. he has given the new wife liberty to talk and insult her at will. My once beautiful friend is now a shadow of herself, she was sick nd i asked her to see a doctor, the doctor confirmed she is hypertensive nd prescribed some medication, the husband refused to buy them or give her money, and my friend doesnt work. now she is confused should she go and leave her kids behind cos he made it clear she cant leave with them or should she stay for the kids with hope things will get better and risk dying of hypertention? please help this woman save her marriage.
Re: Help! Her Marriage Is Failing by tpiah2: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2009
this is why it never hurts for a woman to have a good job and good prospects.
Re: Help! Her Marriage Is Failing by bootycall(f): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
She should get a job ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest Dog Dies In Ny At 21 — Or 147 / Friendship / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.